Do you have a price? Like how much would it take for you to get gangbanged by 50 homeless black gentlemen?

Do you have a price? Like how much would it take for you to get gangbanged by 50 homeless black gentlemen?

Can money really buy anything?

Attached: 1502593658697.png (305x375, 125K)

>Do you have a price?
Sure.
>Like how much would it take for you to get gangbanged by 50 homeless black gentlemen?
$5 billion.

I'd basically need some assurance that I would never need money again. With that logic your money could only buy me once. Then I wouldn't have a price because nothing would be needed.

>one billion dollars

You could live well for the rest of your life with that money, but have you really thought about the mental aspects it? Could you carry on being happy knowing you got dicked by 50 hobos?

i'd suffer most anal torture imaginable in exchange for legal custody of a cute little girl. that is my price.

there's not really a dollar amount that would do it for me.

Just a shot in the dark, but how much money would it be take to convince you to let a guy rub and kiss your sweaty socked feet? Asking for a friend.

For billions of dollars? Sorry, but you're gay if you don't do this.

what if that anal torture left you crippled or even too traumatized to ever want sex again?

my answer would remain yes

I'm already haunted by my mind on a daily basis, I don't know if adding that to the mix for whatever amount of money would be worth it. Unless I stayed high 24/7... hmm which doesn't sound that bad tbh tho. I'd give it a thought.

I'm actually crippled so I wouldn't even feel it. Wouldn't bother me. I'd still try to get away with as much money as possible, though. How much would you be- err, your friend I mean, how much would he be willing to pay?

Depends on if I like the feet/legs but 25-50 bucks easily.

I’d apply for a loan in advance and hire some faggot to do it for me.

Yes.

No.

They're not pretty. I'm missing my big toes and the nail on one of the index toes. Another toenail grows in fucky. I'm clinically depressed and I only shower once or twice a month so they're grimy. My one leg broke and I have a huge scar running down it. This turning you on?

$10

Depends. Are there any side effects from the gangbang like STDs, anal fissures, or anything of the sort? If my health and safety is 100% guaranteed and the only downside is getting fucked by black guys, I will take it for at least a million dollars.

No guarantees. It would literally be a "free ass and mouth, come get your nut off" sign put up in Skidrow, LA.

Honestly, my biggest issue would be missing toes. I need all them toes.

Then forget it. I wouldn't do it even for infinite money. You have the chance of one of the niggers killing you.