In the holy bible and in the book of Ecclesiastes it says there’s a time for war and a time for peace...

In the holy bible and in the book of Ecclesiastes it says there’s a time for war and a time for peace. Maybe it’s time that we raise up arms against the democrats and wipe them out?

Attached: B6C2EEE8-F6A0-4C35-8D14-522F97A68908.png (720x456, 112K)

The liberal parts of the country control nearly all of the nation's wealth, economy, technology, academics, innovation, etc.

You've already lost

Attached: 1494985780962.jpg (960x737, 36K)

The only way to implement such a military coup is to become a military officer and rise to the rank of general while hiding any political extremism you might have, yet ally yourself with at least 200 other generals who have the same goal yet also are hiding any political extremism

wealth measured by useless currency. everyone knows the hardworking man is what holds true value. let's watch a business man hold his own in a war.

With millions making assassinations of prominant politicians and celebrities and the anti-gun left unable to resist, it will be like shooting fish in a barrel

Technology won't feed them in a civil war.

Uh, that's also where 50% of the population lives

The military has nothing to do with it. And most of them are right-wing anyway. I would know, I recently spent 8 years in it

>muh corn

kek

reading the bible is for niggers and faggots

kill yourself

Attached: 1519956209098s.jpg (894x1077, 127K)

The cognitive dissonance in this post while posting a pic of a faggot

No we’ll just settle for killing you and your anti-American friends. The less liberals there are the better off everyone else is

Historically, your argument is nonsense. Money buys weapons and mercenaries.

>i choose sides

what a faggot

Just waiting for you fags. I'm not going alone dammit

Well, you'd be killing all your money. There's also more of them than you. Empty land/=people

Oh god, no! Think of the children, OP - and watch yourself on those edges.
> too sharp!

Attached: 133.jpg (900x600, 121K)

Better pick one or the other. Better to be a patriot for one side on a field of glory than a dead nigger with no side

Attached: 23EB15AE-D9D3-4D4E-88B1-F84FB8150190.png (500x300, 89K)

Until their commander tells them to be left wing. Military people are cucked by their CO's and couuld never really step of of tune. If the general disagrees with your revolutionary garbage then so do you.

>implying you're going to swim across the pacific to conquer Hawaii

We’re here, just waiting till they fire the first shot

>inb4 mass shootings

I mean first shot as in this is the new conflict we have now, like a Fort Sumter shot

never heard of imports? red counties are the modern south. . .your inferior products aren't desired by the rest of the world and you would slowly starve a la anaconda plan

California makes more food than any of the red states, you know?

Well I worked with many conservatives. More than myself. If a civil war breaks out I think we’ll see the military opening up their armories to fight the liberals

idiot fuck. guessing you never served

LOL. Ex-military officer here. So many of you pussies never served a day but want to go to "war" with liberals who would literally kick your ass. The Civil War and WWII were won economically you dumb shit.

Hah! Yeah, actually it will. Better technology wins most wars.

Until the guy at the top tells you to shut the fuck up. Which you will do, because the entire point of the military was to beat you down to the loyalty of a dog.

I was infantry for 8 years in 1/1 in Pendleton and another 4 in lejeune. Troll harder fag

/thread

Fun fact about that map: the red zones are largely depopulated

>like a Fort Sumter shot

You didn't get your fill the first time Cletus?

Attached: 1495079647398.jpg (480x319, 51K)

>implying the americans had anything to do with why germany lost WW2

I worked with many cuckservatives*
FTFY

why is the bible a book of any authority whatsoever?

Hopefully you got booted out for being a cunt

>Make war against the other 70%

Because that went good in the civil war and worked when the germans tried to stat a genocide, right?

Attached: 1496367850533.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

Not to mention the fact that the rest of the world would support the liberal side of the US in another Civil War.

Actually it was the democrats who lost the 1st civil war. We’ll drop a few nukes on some prominent liberal cities and they’ll lose the 2nd one too.

Or they can all die off, that’s another option. I can’t stand their bitch asses being here, the only good liberals are dead ones

Bosses do pretty well in war that's why assassinations were invented.

He's still right.

look at all those country rednecks out in rural no fucking where

you do understand that the red areas are generally the least populated areas in the country right?

The Republicucks are literally the exact same as the Democrats, there's minimal difference between them except when it comes to the few closet libertarians in the Senate and House.

They're the ones who allowed it to get this bad. They're the ones who supported the NFA, helped ban automatic weapons, and in general empowered the ATF wherever possible.

Opposing the Democrats to put them in power is rejecting cyanide for death by hanging.

Attached: 68E5AD7B-E3A4-4E53-BF31-73B6049CC451.jpg (480x493, 46K)

Gold leader standing by.

Lolololololol!

Don’t laugh so hard. It won’t be that long

Attached: 1CDDB112-6A23-40D8-B79F-184990F92CE1.jpg (480x306, 32K)

Yea come out here and pick some shit. We’ll bury you in an unmarked grave

?

At least you have your faith! Kek!

Attached: 12723CE4-BB27-4A3B-8BB7-29455FAEA6A8.jpg (800x621, 61K)

Why do libfags always believe this?

Do you see the red pieces directly adjacent to the blue ones? Those would be the suburbs/exurbs, where 60% of the population growth is and where 80% of the population will live by 2050. Those are all red, and are getting redder. Half of the people who work in the blue parts live and vote in the red parts, and that half together with the rest of the red is like 85% of the country's GDP.

Attached: 366F86B3-8A93-4184-9AFC-5BC4010FF967.jpg (750x411, 55K)

Maybe it's time for you to rise up and have me headshot your faggot ass, faggot

Keep drinking the koolaid dumb fucks!

Attached: 29690C7C-DDF9-4E2C-A779-9A3047C68296.jpg (205x153, 17K)

No, your analysis is terrible garbage

Hey, the Democratic Party is basically bankrupt. Democrats don't create GDP, they suck the money out of the American tax payer for individual corrupt members and accept dirty "generous donations" from other very wealthy individuals to still exist. Otherwise, the Democrats would have the same fate as the Whig Party.

>When you love your country so much you'll turn a terrorist and want it to burn everything down when things don't go your way

Attached: 1495870022753.png (1200x885, 272K)

This, also the blue part is where the 20 wealthiest people live who make 85% of that 50% so......

hurr commerce happens in cities hurr
how about considering where the raw materials for manufacturing come from dipshit

Jesus is a liberal so your bible based war is null.

mental deficit

Attached: 1511992419229.png (602x283, 115K)

>9
Hmm. Intelligence vs. brute strength.

Just take a look at our species. Look at what has won time and time again over millions of years.

So long, hicks ;)

>we grow things
>we are out of water
>the country side is on fire burning things we grow but no water to put them out with
Can you just leave the Union already? Trust us, no one will stop you.

You can't even raise up from your couch, loser.

>When you love your country so much you'll turn a terrorist and want it to burn everything down when things don't go your way
I’ll take people who shoot Congress on baseball fields for 500$, alex