imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist_us_575588d2e4b0c3752dce1ec6
youtube.com/watch?v=6ABh3tBFTMo
youtube.com/watch?v=RFNU84MTwJQ
archive.is/eCQzB
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2016/06/06/7ed101b2-2c15-11e6-9b37-42985f6a265c_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pnadHzmrp7U
youtube.com/watch?v=9AiWRK2Vimo
youtube.com/watch?v=R6eKCDegKIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

le woovement xd

Trump is a racist
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist_us_575588d2e4b0c3752dce1ec6

awoo~

Well, when you're dirty as fuck and have more skeletons than a cemetery, it makes sense to be paranoid.

But do Helicopters have wheels?

Ha
AWWOOO

>muh true conservative.

K.

Kieth "Pants on Head" Olbermann

>huffington post
You might as well be linking holocaust denial sites in terms of mainstream credibility.

Anyone have the "if you vote hillary you never supported bernie" or "when bernie voters have to vote hillary" with her laughing pic?
I need to troll berniecucks but not at home now

Some do. Trump's Sikorsky helicopters have wheels.

>trump
Literally who?

So was Hitler. Coincidence?

MAKE SWEDEN GREAT AGAIN

Kek'd like a retard

Guys I think he had a stroke.

Yeah but she should at least shrug it off, sure you can be paranoid but not at a surface level.

Why didnt trump constantly and viciously talk about all his supporters getting beat up by mexican subhumans?

Does he not care?

How depressed is Bill Kristol right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ABh3tBFTMo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I know this will see like obvious backpeddaling, but even when Rubio was against Trump I always thought he was an excellent public speaker. That's why I was stunned by his malfunctioning in the New Hampshire debate
>Thank you based Krispy Kreme
I honestly think he would rip apart someone like Warren in a VP debate. He's also young, Republican (negates renegade party vote) and Hispanic

Hell his concession speech was by far the best of this campaign, of both sides.
youtube.com/watch?v=RFNU84MTwJQ

I know this might be an unpopular opinion around here, but I wouldn't mind him being VP candidate.

Wheres the argument?

Very

I didn't know they were sikorsky, my friend works at that company and repairs helis, I wonder if he's done maintenance on one of his.

(((trump))) is (((putin)))'s puppet

First for Texas trump supporters
WHO WILL MAN THE WALL?!?

AWOO

really makes (((you))) think

ty bby

archive.is/eCQzB

How are the polls looking

Does Olbermann have a point??

more proof:
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2016/06/06/7ed101b2-2c15-11e6-9b37-42985f6a265c_story.html

His campaign is over. An open racist can not become president. Soon Hillary will be indicted and Bernie will destroy Trump in the election.

Speaking of malfunctions. Trump said he's gonna start going after Obama if he campaigns for Hillary. Is he gonna lose his shit if Trump starts attacking him directly? I mean he was obviously shook, just by the threat Trump represents so far. If he starts coming at Obama directly, wew lad.

What a tool.

Very possible. He owns several Sikorsky helicopters, all painted in Trump colors, that he keeps in New York and Florida.

Really makes you think, don't it?

I don't understand the joke desu.

To the Houston user. Yeah, I suppose we could make a Whatsapp group for Houston Sup Forumslacks for people from the 281/713. Wouldn't be a bad idea.

Mostly now I just keep up with other anons with my battle.net account lol

Oh, man, I hope so.

Does he realize that German-Americans faced increased scrutiny during WW2 and nobody had any problem with it?

Really does.

Please respond

I'm 50/50 on Rubio. He has a great youthful energy that the Republican party needs, but he's still susceptible, more than others even, to be bought and paid for and awaiting the Trump assassination.

I don't even know who I want, but I don't think anyone who were entwined enough to be in the debate is trustworthy enough to be VP. Except maybe Rand.

Not great desu, Clinton above him by 5 points in the last poll. Trump needs to do better in interviews.

SHIT

>glock 20
>ESEE
>MAGA
My brother

Bernie is running as 3rd party and he will wipe the floor with both these dummies.

Trump is the joke. Don't worry, his babbling seems incomprehensible to the rest of us as wll.

Good Morning from Pennsylvania

the left are retarded

wowow im thingknig i stnda wiht hitllary nwo *shugs*

Arizona stands with you, Texas

WaPo is owned by the owner of Amazon, Jeff Bezos. Trump has openly stated he wants Amazon to pay their damn taxes, which they haven't for years under Obama's IRS. They are quite possibly the least credible news source in the media. They are a propaganda arm of Amazon and its interests.

Damn Trump is really fucking this week up. He dropped in the polls a bit too. God dammit, I am so furious.

Sup Forums really needs to kick it into overdrive.

you are in the wrong subreddit friendo

He is a multicultist

youtube.com/watch?v=pnadHzmrp7U

You better vote Trump

You bring shame to the Liberty Bell if you don't.

Yeah I'm here, hope the others migrated as well. If there is a rally here will we all get together and go?

LIAR
youtube.com/watch?v=9AiWRK2Vimo

Because he doesn't need to yet, he mentioned it a little but there is no point in bringing it up untilthe Fallout of tomorrow is over.

Sometimes it is better to sit and watch what happens first

Obama is the kind of guy to get really pissed off and lose his cool when things don't go his way. If he tries to go against Trump, he'll end up having a public meltdown, and it'll be great.

How many moomoo's can Trailer Park Jane buy for $1,500?

This image sure has got me thinking! Damn!

S
HILL
I
L
L

Aye

Southern California will stand with you until the end.

>HuffPo
>muh racism

Back to Facebook you go.

Obviously it's a small blip down and there's a long way to go, but it's clear that any more interviews where Trump get's exposed on policy is going to hurt him a lot. He needs to actually be aware of the propsals that he is putting forth.

>Implying Clinton isn't a Trump shill

Enough to bankrupt a college.

Ben Garrison's cartoon was spot on. He's a fucking baby, and he's gonna throw a tantrum. Look at the level of disdain he has for Congress because they give him even the tiniest level of resistance.

Why the hell is Trump more concerned about Pokemon than about putting forward a coherent platform?

No wonder you autists kiss his ass.

makes me think that the person who made this doesn't know too much about hillary

Hillary really isn't that bad.

SOON

Seems weak.

Of course. We could do that. I don't think he'll ever come here before November though. Still, maybe after that sometime. I know Obama flew into Ellington field once last year which is just down the street from me. It'd be cool to see Trump Force One fly in one day

meme master

jesus look at that thing

Aye. We have a guy that said he'll donate firearms to arm watchtowers.

Does Trump like Solgaleo or Lunaala better?

Not really, he's looking to woo over bernouts after tomorrow who don't want hillary in the office. He mentioned it at his rally the other day and tweeted about it, going further than that really offers no benefit at this time.

What's the solution to overcoming the relentless media shilling. This last week has been disgusting

Solgaleo

Trumps life is in serious danger now that commrade sanders is out of the race

sanders supporters are ticking time bombs

Since when is Olbermann considered to be left?

How many gens past Silver are we now? That's the last one I played, and I felt that they were beating a dead horse way back then.

Are you asking if he likes the sun lion or the Muslim bat thing more? I think the answer is self evident.

Fake. Obama would look WAY more asshurt than that.

Well informed native American woman on immigration and Trump

"If you don't know who George Soros is you shouldn't be voting" ......she said

youtube.com/watch?v=R6eKCDegKIA

>Implying Clinton isn't a Trump shill

He's behind her by double digits in the polls

Just as planned.

STUMPED

Anyone else notice how this reads like silly satire that doesn't take itself too seriously?

>"The guy's Mexican, and since I want to build a wall between here and Mexico, he's biased."
>IN OTHER WORDS TRUMP CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS A RACIST
>When questioned about whether a Muslim judge might be biased against Trump because of his temporary Muslim immigration ban, Trump replied,
>"It's possible"

FUCKING
RACIST
CONFIRMED.

Still triggered moonman wasn't the mascot

This is Gen 7.

Or 6.5, depending on who you ask.

Shame
Amazon's a pretty decent service

I am, even if my family disowns me for it.

The Democrats have proven they don't care what their constituents think, and the Libertarians have lost their minds.

I work in NJ, and I see the signs going to work, but not when entering PA.