My girlfriend doesn't let me go to parties, she is all the time trying to check my phone...

My girlfriend doesn't let me go to parties, she is all the time trying to check my phone, she all the time think I am cheating on her. What should I do /b? Please, not stupid answers.

Attached: BE5E9B75-C7BA-4584-8E95-AA104794DD03.jpg (720x922, 162K)

Tell her she will be punished with hardcore anal sex whenever she bothers you like that or it's over.

I am thinking to break up with her

Trying to check your phone? Or actually checking your phone ... Because if she tries to check your phone and you don't let her, then you're probably cheating right?

She's probably cheating on you. So yes, leave her

drop the cunt

Leave. Pack your shit and leave. Crazy NEVER get uncrazy. Imagine the rest of your life with this shit going on. Leave, but I know you won’t.

you break up with her. that's fucking obvious

I don't let her cause I respect her privacy, she even think I am stupid cause I save memes from Sup Forums or cause I watch Filthy Frank

I was thinking about that, she is too insecure

It ONLY gets worse bro. Trust me. Been there more times then im proud of.

Fuck off bitch

And OP, leave her and stop wasting your time

It's true, I am still having hope she could change her mind, I move to another continent where culture and lifestyle is so different only to be with her but if I have to come back cause she is going to be the same inmature manipulator pussy I will

I was thinking about it, you know, I move to another country with different language and culture and is like she doesn't give a shit even knowing here is too hard to meet people

correct

do not sell your freedom to a woman

from the first moment you develop a relationship, she must know that she can't stop you from doing SHIT

obviously comply with reasonable requests, but if you don't want to do something flat out say no and put on your cool shades

It's really annoying be controlled for someone you love, I left all just for her and she wanna control me

I really apreciate her but how you are saying, my freedom is more important than her. Do you think she could change? I am 24 and she is 20, she is not mature enough maybe?

If i don't go with her she call me autist...

Attached: 45F526D3-E11E-4692-B56E-51A5003442DA.jpg (750x1002, 183K)

if she's constantly accusing you, she might be cheating herself and trying to justify it.

No you fuck off. Stupid cocksucker

I reallly hope find something like that, she cheating on me or whatever, it will be the end with her easier.

Believe me, she's probably cheating on you. I had an ex who acted like that. Turns out she was taking dick on the side. I left her, now she's a miserable hoe

How can I find out that? I really would like she cheat on me to end this shit in a "reasonable" way

How does Tyrones cum taste when you go to eat her out?

Cause that bitch be getting some side dick

Just keep collecting boifriend points, you'll get there.

?

Search through her phone of course. Preferably while she sleeps. She might erase everything so you'll have to check without her knowing you're checking. Look through her messages, her Facebook, her history

She's being breed by a nigger

Dump her ass if she's like that as a girlfriend imagine her as a wife

She use a Mac, is there a way to install a Keylogger or something?

Yes, I am thinking about it, her mother is completly different, I don't know why she is like this then

If she is this paranoid and you have not given her a REAL reason to mistrust you, you can’t fix her. She needs insight and/or therapy. You are to young yo be putting up with this. Move on.

I have a cool job here, stable life and so on, but she makes me feel miserable user, I know in /b everyone talk shit and so on but I am feeling so lonely, I am still thinking she can be mature and change, she helped me a lot in the worse moments in my life and now she is destroying my life

This is one of the times in life that you have to man up. It’s going to suck, but when you put it behind you it will make you stronger and smarter. Dont be in pain to avoid putting her in pain. You have to put yourself first.

Thank you for the motivation user. I apreciate it.

This her behavior before marriage. It will only get worse. Dump her and tell her why. Be civil.