Is it true Sup Forums?

Is it true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124170/Cassandra-Kennedy-Father-freed-decade-jail-daughter-admits-lied-raping-11.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boy on the left should be sentenced to death for rape.

Perhaps he never took any pictures smiling, or they simply grabbed the most recent photos and the white fellow simply took less pictures of himself so they used a school photo. This seems easy to poke holes through.

>false rape claims are extremely common
>get false rape claimed
>executed
AMERICA

But it's not false in this case you shitposter.

>that was the first photo released by media
>pic related

No, the media takes whatever is available. Can someone post the image regarding that heart transplant nigger and the Liberal asking why they used a distasteful image getting BTFO?

> Extremely common

Not that common. Only 8% of rapes in this country are proved to be false per year. But then again I guess there's a lot of factors involved but I wouldn't say that it's EXTREMELY common.

Looks like a kid wearing a suit that's about 30 years too old for him and a kid wearing a hoodie.
The media made up for it by plastering pictures of Martin looking 8 years old anyway.

you have good sources on this one?

i completely don't trust rape claims i see my left friends share on goybook at this point

But if you're executing one person for rape, you should do it for all. There are no favourites in the eye of the law.

Execution should be used sparingly, because the risk of fucking up is too high.

She wasn't even conscious when it happened. Who gives a fuck.

Is there a photo in existence of the left looking thuggish or a photo of the right in a suit?

Someone post that pic of the reporter who got shit on for using a pic of the black "victim" shirtless and the only other pic that was found was of him holding a pistol sideways

Bullet to the temple is hard to fuck up.

in any event, false rape claims are extemely pushed by left media as legitimate

>muh 1 in 5

>supporting degeneracy

Not to mention the dropped charges, c'mon.

What about things like this;
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124170/Cassandra-Kennedy-Father-freed-decade-jail-daughter-admits-lied-raping-11.html
Where the person sent to jail spends 9 years in jail before it's finally proven. And not by the police or government, but by the claimer coming forward?
I doubt that 8% bullshit because of this like this.

you know something? you're edge-tard as fuck, but i had a hearty kek at this

enjoy your (You) it was well-earned

>Google white person
>Photos that pop up are school photos, family photos, occasional acts of degeneracy

>Google nigger
>Photos are nigger(s) smoking weed, flashing money, playing with guns, etc

STOP THE PRESSES

>Oh, turns out he was innocent in the end
>MY BAD
AMERICA

as if the media is on the side of that rape kid, what a fucking disingenuous lie

left has no bad pictures

right has tons of bad pictures and they picked one of the more tame ones.

let's not forget that the media portrayed trayvon as a fucking child so try again.

Whites take nice pictures of themselves, niggers take gangster pictures because it's cool. Don't blame the media for the pictures they have to use.