Never posted to Sup Forums before but I have no one else to talk to

Never posted to Sup Forums before but I have no one else to talk to..
> Be me, 16 year old male 9/10 according to females
> Depressed mega faggot virgin with only 1 good friend but lots of ""friends""
> Meet qt from SAT prep classes
> 8/10 but really kind and funny
> talk to her for 7 months and she becomes the best friend I have ever had
> We differ in political opinions but its never really an issue
> One day, we talk about white privilege
> Long story short things do not end well
> She stops talking to me
> Because Im fucking autistic I cant tell that Ive hurt her
> Message her after 4 days asking whats wrong
> "user, I dont think I can be friends with someone who doesn't value what I say"
> This message instantly brings back my depression
> Cry during school in front of class mates
> Go home
> Cry for 4 hours
> Take shower
>Cry for an hour in scalding hot water
> Repeat for 3 days
> Eventually, I cant take it anymore
> Decide to end it all
> Message her telling her how much I valued her friendship and how much she meant to me
> She messages me back saying that she thought we were still friends
> Fast forward a week
> She doesnt talk to me unless I text her first and when she replies, she responds with one word answers and eventually just leaves me on read
Do i just end it all? I dont want to because i know it would hurt her and she would blame herself but I really can't keep going on like this. Things will never be the same no matter how hard I try and she no longer loves me...

Attached: isitworthit.png (205x246, 12K)

in 4 years you will never see any of those people ever again.
she never loved you romantically in the first place if you've been friends for 7 months. Ignore her, go lift, eat healthy, go to bed on time and you'll be fine. go fucking volunteer if you have no social life whatsoever. you'll get out of that depressed shell. if not, get help from a doctor.

and leave this fucking site while you still can. seriously.

>Be me, 16 year old male
B& underage beta fag

So the short version is you’re under 18 and have no business being on this website.

GTFO

Pathetic problems from a pathetic person, if you get "depressed" from some girl turning you down because you're a fuck up you don't deserve to be alive or to reproduce because you will only breed a generation of useless trap femboys. All in all if you don't shut the fuck up about it you should kill yourself otherwise just ignore it

Send a dick pic, be the Chad you were born to be

Attached: 7siXfB8_d.jpg (640x648, 20K)

It gets old. I can't say I ever really truly got over my the one because I know if she were to suddenly show up I would just lose all of my shit, but stay away from her as best you can, find some new people to talk to. You won't care as much about them at first or maybe at all, but stick with it. Leave the past in the past.

>Be me, 16 year old
See you in 2 years

Call her you little piss biscuit

Op is a faggot

Attached: 1521835760625.jpg (800x450, 91K)

Probably should kill yourself if this stupid shit is effecting you this much. God forbid you have any actual problems.

I'm gonna give you the truth
There's goods and bads of the right path to take.

The right path is to get over her ass and find someone else. It's a hard thing to swallow but it's true man. Every man has had to do it before.

As far as ending it all, I know how that feels bc I have depression too. And I'm gonna be honest with you.

There will be worse times, there will be better times. You take shelter in wanting to die, but you can't do it bc you know that living is still important to you.

You can either be strong and fight the bads to enjoy the goods

Or be weak and suffer through the bads.

You won't die, cause you wont let yourself.

In reality, there is a bigger picture than your situation. That might also be hard to swallow.

You're also not as intellegent as you'll ever be, just take your mistakes as learning opportunities.

But most of all, just try, and you'll maybe get what you want.

Best wishes,

S

your mistake is getting hung up on 1 dumb bitch
watch RSD videos on you tube youll be confident and getting girls in no time

worked for me and i was a kissless virgin till i was 23

People telling you to kys probably know how you feel but are afraid to be sensitive

but seriously watch RSD videos

if they can make a social retard like me confident and get girls it will turn you into fucknig superman
theres like 4 different channels btw

Attached: 1184966758.jpg (550x414, 35K)

fuck off underage

Browse /fit and become a /fitizen you'll feel a lot better about your break up it worked for me

you are giving her too much love with no effort on her part this turns women off fast
make her earn your love

ignore her for a few weeks and start talking to other girls shell most likely come back
your already good looking just pretend to be confident

and if she ask you about white privilege again just straight up tell her its bull shit the only real privilege is wealth
rich black people have more privilege than you

Attached: 11oldfag.jpg (600x800, 82K)

why are you so mentally weak?
i suggest seriously meditating im not even joking

you can not let exterior problems effect your inner happiness because life will constantly shit on you
be strong you future needs you

Attached: !1117635623.jpg (854x640, 100K)

Just move on and never make the same mistake again. You'll find someone else if you're a 9/10. Trust me you'll just pussy out if you try to end it all and you will just feel worst afterwards because of it.

Attached: internet.jpg (214x236, 10K)

Dude, bitches ain't shit, for real. You can't live your life to please a woman. Just enjoy being a young single attractive male. Trust me bro. I've been where you are, and now I'm chubby, 31, and stuck with someone I shouldn't have tried so hard to please.