Will he make Dortmund great again?

Will he make Dortmund great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgioObXAHhg
goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2017/06/06/36151872/raiola-says-balotelli-will-play-for-dortmund-but-is-he?ICID=HP_BN_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>again

>2011 & 2012 German champions
>2013 CL Finalist

yes, again

What happened to Favre?

Who is this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=rgioObXAHhg
Do all Dutch people learn German?

I highly doubt it

Nice was not very nice and didn't let Favre go

That's Peter Bosz, former Ajax, now new BVB coach

He reached the EL final with Ajax this year.

Not all do, but lots do in school. Especially in the east

All Dutch people speak at least conversational German, but no German speaks Dutch.

We should be ashamed of ourselves desu

F1 driver Nico Hülkenberg speaks Dutch because he grew up at the border and used to kart there.

>Nice was not very nice
Dortmund was not very nice trying to steal based Favre after just 1 year at Nice

lol why

>Dutch
>relevant

There are around 100 million native German speakers and only 17 million native Dutch speakers, why the fuck should be bother learning that cancerous language?
Even more so that most Dutchies speak German and pretty much all speak English.

Literally a waste of time.

but Nice is just a meme and will go back to being irrelevant next season

this could've been Favre's breakthrough for a big managerial career, but you ruined it for him

you could be worse mate, we're shit at learning languages.

Yes, if he is allowed to build a team.
No, if they immediately expect results.

because you don't have to desu

in every somewhat civilized place on Earth you will usually find someone who speaks English

Dutch is just drunk German

But YOU are the one who proposed jack shit to based Favre last year, even though he won 2 times manager of the year in bundesliga.

Because we had Tuchel, who made BVB the best runner-up in German history last year.

Anyway, if this whole Bosz thing doesn't work out, we're gonna get Favre next year.
Treat him well until then.

was wondering the same

>signing Götze and Schürrle for fuckloads of money
>fire Tuchel because he exposed your absolute senile stupidity, greed and hypocrisy
>hire a literal who in his stead

the absolute state of Watzke, everyone

>All Dutch people speak at least conversational German

No, far from it. Only the English language approaches that status, and even then imho most people suck at it.

But anyway, it's a shame we butchered our language by removing the importance of male and female words in structuring our sentences, otherwise learning German would be pretty easy. Now it's almost undoable.

deal

>beat Buyern 2/3 games
>win Pokal
>only team in Europe not to lose to Real Madrid
>3rd place
>young and promising team
>already got a new DM, a new striker, a new CB and a new offensive alrounder

BVB is already pretty great.

Watzke
>saves Dortmund from being dissolved
Tuchel
>hated by everyone in Mainz, hated by everyone in Dortmund

Who?

A coach on a 3 year contract leaves after 2 and you BLÖD readers pretend this is the end of the club. How stupid can you be? And don't pretend he would have ever extended his contract, that's not what his idol Fraudiola would do.

no, balotelli will
goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2017/06/06/36151872/raiola-says-balotelli-will-play-for-dortmund-but-is-he?ICID=HP_BN_1

Somewhat. Even if I have no clue what I'm supposed to say I can kind of speaking German-Dutch and it will get me out of the situation. I would say my German is about as good as his. If I were to live in Germany for about a year I'd probably be very fluent desu. I would say this is the case for most people here with somewhat of an education.

How does this cunt keep getting better and better jobs when he never succeeds

he made ajax play attractive football again and he made a deep run in europe, so it's not like he entirely failed

Dortmund couldn't get Favre

nope he's a budget tuchel

unfortunately the amount of somewhat civilized places isn't as high as we'd like

>my flag