I'm thinking about killing myself. Probably gonna do it soon. AMA

I'm thinking about killing myself. Probably gonna do it soon. AMA

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Why, buddy?

How are you feeling? Recurring thoughts right now or anything you want to say?

>saving an image with black bars on the sideline

If it deals with a girl then yeah, kill yourself. If not, I'm interested in knowing why OP

I have felt this way for a long time. The feelings come and go some days more intense then others. In all honesty I have no idea why these feelings came about they just popped into my head around the age of 12 or so.

No it does not involve a girl.

Stream it.

If your gonna kill your self do some unibomber type shit or at least something """""fun""""""

Attached: IMG_1622.jpg (1080x1277, 214K)

A story about a girl would be cool too, whatever you're going through psychologically right now is real and valid.

Stream it

no thanks the small amount of dignity I have left I would like to keep.

Maybe.

What's going on now in particular? Are you having a stressful week?

Honestly it doesn't have to do with a girl. My girlfriend has been quite supportive of me. I just feel like a burden to her, and I regret telling her about it because now she worries about me.

Oh shut up pussy you won't do shit.
Stop coming to fucking Sup Forums for attention you dumb nigger.

Attached: doitus4.jpg (271x277, 13K)

sleep it off, watch something positive or try to smoke weed in the wilderness.

College is always stressful user. Really though it's alot of things are weighing on me, school my future, family life it takes a toll.

How are you planning on doing it? I'd suggest a stiletto to the heart. 10 seconds and done, no real risk of survival.

Well shit if you have a girlfriend then don't kill your self she still loves you and if you die it will hurt her more than it will you the same goes for family

I'm thinking about slitting my throat.

Enjoy hell

It may hurt them for a little bit but me being around would just hurt them more. I don't know.

How old are you? Your horomones are probably making you way more susceptible to high highs and low lows than otherwise
Oh my god you are genuinely retarded

Helium exit bay, dude

Lots of people feel suicidal and get support. Did your girlfriend seem super stressed out by what you said? It's totally possible to set healthy boundaries so your loved ones can be supportive of you and have enough space for themselves at the same time.

19 but I don't think that it's hormones. There have been cases of depression in my family before.

She didn't but she is pretty good at putting on a strong face.

If you feel like you're being negative and it's affecting people, you can communicate that to them and ask them how they're feeling, check out their perspective. It'll show that you care. Tension like that is way worse if you can't talk about it.

Except the companies supposedly put enough O2 in the canisters to survive because of that becoming popular.

Pretty edgy. Yeah do some unibomber shit instead. Die a legend op. A true an hero

Bull shit there's no slow decent into scuicide not like there is with cancer or old age in every way even if the person is a burden death still hits people who love you like a truck

been there. it's though when feels like you have no power over the things happening.
if you have any willpower left, try leave home and full your mind with anything at all. "empty mind is the devil's place".
but if you are stuck at your bed... I know how heavy this shit is but... you are not at your best, and you should just hold yourself.
take care man

Bad idea. Screw that up and it'll suck. Unless drowning in your own blood appeals to you. And if they catch you in time, you'll be a mute, or at the least have an obvious scar.

a fkin shoe?

Attached: shoe?.jpg (395x395, 14K)

Ok.
Bye I guess.

Maybe there are ways you can support your girlfriend or ways she can take care of herself when she feels overwhelmed. Everyone gets overwhelmed sometimes, it's not a dead end when it happens.

DUDE

You gonna stream it?

confirmed LARP. who the fuck does that? not only do you have the pain of your neck slit open, you deal with the horrific experience of suffocation.

I'm gonna go now Sup Forumsrothers. Thank you for the words and the advice.

see you tomorrow.

Good luck, hope you get well

Don't do it user, do you wanna be friends w me? I also have depression and sometimes suicidal thoughts

Posts like this make me think: it would be a tremendous shock to people who know you if you hurt yourself. It would be a catastrophic loss. Your life is valuable and important. I hope you find helpful people to talk to!

Listen you fucking maggot. You need to realize that you are not fucking special. Look around you and take a good look at those you think are " living " the life you assume you are missing out on. They are lost in the fucking sauce just as bad as you, if not worse. It's all a fucking game of charades. Once you come to terms that if you aren't a fucking genius or good at sports your ass is gonna be a B platter the rest of the way. Live with it, deal with it, and then you will see that your shit tier life isn't that low on the bracket. At least your autist ass has the means to come on Sup Forums and bitch about it. Now man the fuck up, stop clicking the fucking trap threads, leave the god damn loli' s alone. Grow a fucking real beard. Go to fucking strip club and have some big booty immigrant ride your lap and slap you with her tits for 20 bucks. Stop being a fucking fag. You fucking gay duck.

Attached: 1507095437813.jpg (347x395, 32K)

You've heard this before, but it really does get better. I tried, I swallowed 160 pills, don't really know how I survived. I'm better than I've been in years at the moment. This too shall pass.

God fucking damm

If you're a trumpcuck, please kill yourself as soon as possible.