So if Goku can apparently reach the state of the gods or whatever if he really needs to then who's he gonna fight next...

So if Goku can apparently reach the state of the gods or whatever if he really needs to then who's he gonna fight next arc?
>zeno?

Attached: universe_7_v_s__universe_11__dbs_artwork_by_nekoar-dbriofp.jpg (716x1115, 119K)

God Freiza.

>who's he gonna fight next arc?
They're gonna be doing a lot more then just fighting mai boi.
Also Check'em

Attached: 3413432.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

He will prob fight god of destruction for the right to be that god, and then after 50 episodes of THAT, maybe something good.

Movie comes out late this year early next year, if they relaunch the show series probably going to touch up on the saiyans in the new movie. Then probably go to a universe for side arc shit... THEN probably go into the demon realm shit, or go with timebreakers, as they are technically cannon(and far stronger than the current power tier)

Attached: Buudance.gif (412x231, 394K)

this

The last tournament was against 8 out of the 12 universes. There were 4 that were spare for being "superior" or something. Those will be on one of the next arcs.

The current power tier's highest levels are approaching the gods of destruction. The power levels are set way too high right now.

His brother raddits and vegetas old buddy nappa that have been training in hell

I mean, we never seen full on GoD powers, but realistically the scale only keeps going up with a show like this. The only alternative would be to see a lot of filler with Universe 6. I mean Goku and Vegeta are both already at Destruction levels

Saitama, One-Punch Man.

maybe not vegeta but goku sure is and so is jiren, there was that little joke about jiren beating some god in an arm wrestling match

He still has to beat the shit out of Beerus

Not approaching, Jiren and Ultra Instinct Goku have surpassed every god of destruction (unless they also use Ultra Instinct).

yeah they do, wis has talked about beerus doing it lots of times (but he also said berrus hasn't mastered it)

I shed a tear of nostalgia and appreciation. It was amazing.

Old enemies will just come back with new forms
>Namek God King Piccolo
>SSB Raditz and Nappa
>Ginyu force with new poses
>Golden Cell

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-19-11-47.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

That makes sense especially since the universes were brought back maybe the old dead villains came back too that would be pretty cool tbh

If you watched the whole episode, Goku can't even use UI after the fight ended

There is 4 universe that’s out there
Because they were too op

He said he couldn’t reach it again he got it by luck

they didn't have to participate bc they were better than the other universes so yeah they could have new fags to beat

This.
He stated at end of the episode when sparring with Vegeta that he couldn't go Ultra Instinct
>masters a form that he can't even tap into at will
>mfw

Attached: DQAsIzhV4AI_hgv.jpg (750x741, 43K)

>Golden Cell
>Not Cell Dorado
You can do better

I see you are a man of culture

Attached: Screenshot_2017-10-28-13-27-06.png (960x540, 454K)

Glad this thread came up. Just finished the show and I wanted to ramble about it for a bit.

The show fucking sucked. It was garbage and I only watched it because it had "Dragon Ball" in the name. Characters were boiled down to their most basic trait, villains were trash, animation was a coin flip on quality, and the power scale just became absurd(gods... really!?). The fact that Goku could surpass an immortal god of destruction in his lifetime is fucking bullshit. Saiyan limits should have been Super Saiyan 3 and the strongest mortal should have been SSJ vegito. Battle of Gods was fine since the SSJ God was temporary but Res F introducing SSJ blue was the beginning of the end for the power levels in Super.

Also, UI is bullshit

Also, the manga is way better

Also, Hit was the only good non-universe 7 character

The wish was only used for other universes and in the stage they were in when they were erased.

What do you expect? The characters can't just be stuck at super saiyan 3 forever then the show would have no where to go. The entire point of this whole show is to be about some fags that fight all the time and get stronger. If you actually give a shit about the "characters" or the "story" then you're just the same as any faggot who complains about the transformers movies not having story. It's just an action show

This for the most part. But the character they did get right like 17, Frieza, And Trunks, were a pleasure to see every time.

I wouldn’t say the characters were boiled down to their most basic traits because that only applies to Goku and Vegeta. The problem is that nobody else mattered and theyve all been completely static. They clearly had no idea or intention to develop anyone else like Picollo.

>Cell dorado
>Golden Cell
His new form is Duracell

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-19-01-32-50.png (1024x600, 441K)

He can only get that far when necessary so a rogue god threat could be possible.. perhaps an universe that was excluded from the tournament due to their immense power levels.... Jiren isn't shit compared to the other universes

Toriyama left a huge opening for future arcs... Remember there are plenty of universes excluded from the tourny... They have tons of potential to make compelling arc's

The speculation has been the Grand Priest will be the last opponent and that he has some ulterior motives.

he cant if you watch the ending after the ending goku says he cant get back to that form so he will never go ultra instinct again its too OP

how hyped were you

Attached: 2vApRP.webm (640x360, 497K)

>Hmm...He was behind of it.

Attached: ig8ugbuxdh6i2544519000000.jpg (481x459, 25K)

No, the armwrestling match was between Beerrus and Quitella or whatever it was. Jiren Goku Vegeta 17 Frieza and Toppo are all within Destruction levels. Toppo was most likely stronger than some of the gods even though he couldn't control it well. I don't think they are Beerus level, who is believed to be the strongest one

This show has great character development though... Tell me Vegeta wasn't super well fleshed out since his introduction