What did natgeo mean by this?

what did natgeo mean by this?

Attached: BD8AB028-5457-4FE7-AE6D-7F63F9F6FA69.jpg (994x719, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astrosociety.org/silicon-valley-astronomy-lectures/
youtube.com/watch?v=JRZgW1YjCKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That they support faggotry by being politically correct and stepping into shit political ideologies instead of doing what they should be doing.

They got bought out by Rupert Murdoch two and a half years ago. Of course it all turned to shit.

So, NATGEO is saying that mental illness and mental disorders should be accepted now?

>implying it hasn’t been shit for over a decade now

Yes? Or do you think they should they all be thrown in an oven?

NATGEO shouldn't be accepting of mental disorders. They should raise awareness to fix them instead of saying a boy is a girl because they "think" they are a girl even though they got themselves a hangdown.

It's what they're not saying that's weird. What they aren't recognizing is that we haven't been back to the moon as planned nor can we mine an asteroid which was all on the technology timeline since tranny fags took center stage. Thanks Marxism!

I like how they have the headline of "The Science of Gender". I'm sorry, but gender is not fucking "fluid". Fucking NATGEO....

Natgeo, history channel, discovery channel, etc changed from being science/history/documentary based to being lowest common denominator reality faggotry. I am not surprised at all that they are trying to cash in on the latest shitty trend.

This.
/thread

Around 2004-2008 is when they stopped being knowledge channels and became reality tv and alien/hitler obsessed. Fucking TLC stands for 'The Learning Channel' yet all of its content is about hillbillies and other nonsense.

Why did they have that boy (girl) pose with a hand on his/her crotch? Isn't that lewd?

Sad thing is documentaries were pretty much the only tv I watched. Even a decade ago I no longer had any reason to have cable tv. I was pretty pissed back then, but now I just find stuff on wikipedia, youtube and university sites.

Check your fucking privilege white cis scum

well, penises can be feminine, so why should anything make any sense anymore

SCIENCE!

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

reported for sexualising children

Attached: 1334534624105.jpg (458x319, 57K)

>being

Attached: 1.jpg (300x200, 52K)

It's all bunch of bullshit, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to put my penis in him/her.

>all of its content is about hillbillies and other nonsense

Society is different now.
This is what the majority wants to watch.

dude.

No.

Don't forget about baking cakes and the kardashian trainwreck.

I understand, but there were hundreds of channels that already had that stuff or it could be put on. Why did they need to ruin the very few channels that had intelligent shows?

At least all the cable tv shit is dying out so we can finally just pick and choose the stuff we want. Happened to music, now happening to tv, wonder what is next.

What? If that adorable little gender confused boygirl wants to be a miss I'll give her more than just a taste of the old pork sword. Don't care how old he or she is they're making a choice about their sexuality, so I may as well show em what that means.

>Don't forget
I try my hardest to forget the no-talent people that are famous for being famous. I can sometimes understand why extremists around the world want to destroy the west. If all they know about america is the content on TLC and related channels, that is incentive to blow it up.

>wonder what is next
Internet :)

When I still had cable I fled to the science channel, but even they're getting some dumb shows. They've still got the best ratio of intelligence to shit of any of them.

This is the world that is being created user. What do you think the trans revolution really is?

But the internet is what allowed us to remove the horrible method of a select few executives choosing what music and shows and content could be made.

I suppose people could pay a tiny bit per month to just access e-mail and a few sites. Others would spend money to game, still others would want everything.

because $$$

Cable TV channels need x number of viewers so the cable co's can sell advertising.

Not enough people watch science shows to justify the content.
MTV doesn't play music videos anymore either.

It's just an obsolete model and we are witnessing it's final years.

YouTube is the most popular network on earth.
Free to upload content. So it's alot easier to make shows for 100's of viewers.

>This is the world that is being created user

what world? the world of pedos?

dude. you can't fuck a kid just because you disagree with her gender choice.

Are you saying they shouldn't, SHITLORD?

>I fled to the science channel
That was the last channel i watched before abandoning cable too. I liked it even better than history or discovery when they were at their best.

>It's just an obsolete model and we are witnessing it's final years.
This makes me smile even more than when the record companies lost to the internet. Not only do the shitty tv channel companies get fucked, but the cable tv providers get even more fucked. Everyone hates comcast, time warner, and the similar monopoly evil companies.

I suppose we still need internet, but at least they cant make us pay $200 a month to watch 1 channel that has football from the other side of the world.

I always loved how much space/astronomy related shit they broadcast. I'm pretty bigly into space type shit.

what if the kid identifies as a senior citizen?

>dude. you can't fuck a kid just because you disagree with her gender choice.
I pretty sure he was planning to fuck the kid because he agreed with his gender choice.

Then it's of age

Yup. We get to witness the end of an era. Just like how within my lifetime I got to watch the rise and demise of the brick and mortar video rental business. Kind of neat to see that happen, I think. I wonder how many other industries we're going to get to watch collapse.

Gender apparently.

this appears to be a ~12 year old touching his/her genitals. i applaud this and like it and will be watching for more. hellz yeah.

Hell yeah, and narrated by Mike Rowe, Morgan Freeman, and other nice voiced people. It was up to date at the time too. Astronomy/Cosmology is a fast changing area so it was nice to have new info included.

Loved Modern Marvels and Engineering Disaster kinda stuff too, though that may have been vintage history channel.

National geographic started out as an anthropology and sociology journal. If anything it would make more sense for them to do a story on trannies than on the moon landing.

They mean faggots and trannies are not really human

More like I'm unconcerned with their gender choice. If they're adorable I'll want to penis them, whether they think of themselves as girls or not.

hahahaha you dumbfuck, you're just repeating words you heard a long, long time ago. what you're talking about happened in the late 90s, probably before you were born. it was like back in 2001 we started calling H "the hitler channel", after it became super obvious.

TV as a medium to get information from ended circa 2000, and you can take that from me, because I was soaking as much information from it as I could until it became apparent TV was deader than dead. This was 2001. Were you old enough to wear diapers by then?

For me losing bookstores has been pretty sad. First large retailers like Borders and Barnes killed off the mom and pop shops. Then Amazon and the internet killed off the large retailers. I have seen a slight resurgence in mom and pop shops, but more for specialty things and usually in a college town. Man I miss wandering around and then just sitting in the store with a pile of books and reading a bit before going home with a large catch.

Records stores used to be nice too, just browse around, cool accessories and well versed employees. There are some vintage stores now, but you used to have to go on release day to the record store or best buy kinda place.

Did you catch When We Left Earth on discover in about 2007-2008? It was narrated amazingly well by Lieutenant Dan and the content was great. It was about the NASA mission to the moon, from the very beginnings of NASA through to the Eagle landing. They had a couple of more shows after detailing Skylab and the shuttle. All told it was a 5-6 part series.

>2007-2008
>the content was great
hahahahahha
go to bed

We have quite a few book stores around here. It seems to me the most successful are used book stores.

How tight is a 12 year old boys anus?

Jesus christ, night Sup Forums is full of retard liberals. What happened?

So you are telling me what I just told you and calling me a dumbfuck? You are a special kind of stupid.

Nobody wants to take anything from a piece of garbage like you.

Attached: least_intelligent_post_ever.png (1190x906, 178K)

Hi dad.

why do you care about how "tight" someone is? i'm more interested in how fucking cute someone is, and also if they want to get naked with me.

Do you honestly think that when the millennium rolled over all of a sudden everything turned to shit? There have been a few pearls since then, you've just had to wade through an ever increasing sea of shit to find them.

Ohhh OOHH! please tell me this is a joke. How tight is it?

welcome to 2003... wait, you wouldn't know about that, you were just redirected here from thereddit.

Hi Son, are you coming to bed now, I can't wait to suck your cock.

like, fucking seriuosly what the FUCK could you possibly mean? we created the site, we nurtured the site, then reddit (you) invaded. i'm still holding down the fort against you, but that's only because i'm old and can't adapt to the fact this site died 8 years ago.

So niggers are better than normal white males then libtard?

attention retarded american

take your stupid politics to Sup Forums and go fuck yourself

a boy-man who exists only as a series of catchphrases and punchlines

Sounds pretty good. I have a collection from NASA's 50th anniversary that starts from the V2 up through shuttle. I don't think it is the same, but it also focused on leaving the planet, not too much about the Russians though since it was a historic piece on NASA itself.

>the most successful are used book stores
Yeah, makes sense. Are you in a large city or college town? Would love to have one around here I could hang out in and buy books directly from.

The fuck you talking about? Reddit is full of liberal anti-american niggerloving shitlords who hates freedom and white people.

you found out about Sup Forums in the first place from reddit

A bit sexist to associate long hair and pink clothing with girls don't you think?

i don't think you even realize why people make fun of reddit and forever condemn everyone who's posted there. it's because it was founded by YOU. reddit is your own website, and no one on it is not you.

Just ignore the faggot troll. Those of us that were around back then know that guy is full of shit. Remember it is weekend night, so the 13 year olds don't have middle school the next day and we get fucktards like him.

No point getting angry, as its like playing chess with a pigeon. Doesn't matter how good you are, the retard will knock the pieces over, shit all over the board, and prance around like its victorious.

no, I found about about Sup Forums searching for paranormal/ufo forums

let me rephrase this: you're a peasant. and we really, really hate interacting with the goddamn peasantry. we really hate it.

reddit.

tips fedora*

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

hahaha ok joe rogan. please go away. no one cares about that buzzing sound only you can hear, joe rogan.

a guy who owns a fedora made this post
sick shit

Hahahaha faggots

gullible.
owned.
played.
faggot.

>When We Left Earth
I'll see if I can find it on the internet somewhere.

There was a series around then about the universe that focused on one part of cosmology each episode. I can't remember the name, but maybe How the Universe Works?
>exoplanets
>supernovae
>black holes
>potential moons/planets withh life
>comets

funny how no one talks about all the faggotry that came here from 9gag anymore

stupid kids you're all cancer

has /x/ always been secretly a roleplaying forum?

I didn't mention the Russians. There was very little in there about them other than a mention of Yuri Gagarin. Skylab was a US venture (and mostly a failure). There was another series the Science channel played off and on called Moon Machines which focused on the hardware of the moon missions, with an episode each for the capsule, LEM, lunar rover, navigation hardware and the Saturn V. IIRC there was also an episode about the space suits, but that may have been a different series.

Next door to a college town.

I call it the great Emasculation of the West and it goes far beyond Natgeo trying to cash in on the latest fuckery. This is a Western issue we are all facing It's a turning point that's been building for some time and now really taking form. All great Empires in history have fallen soon after it's societies become emasculated. (by definition, nothing to do with your manliness, though it is men who ultimately have to decide our direction) We've done this all before. We reach a point where being accepting/progressive/by any other name goes a bit too far. As a result we give up power to weak, the weak shame their way to the top and the whole damn thing crumbles, making room for someone stronger, (unfortunately that may be Africans and Asians this time around, I say unfortunate because they have yet to reach a slave free society, with the exception of Japan and South Korea) then we start all over again.

So we're at a turning point. It's either the West find it's back, as in backtracks a little to find it's core foundation again, or we move forwards, let the weak take over, and watch it all fall to the now more masculine (as strength and boldness) invited invaders.

We have seriously gotten fucking lost in the last couple generations. We are far weaker, very emasculated to the point that we're essentially giving away our lands ,slowly erasing our cultures, and giving into a varied wheel of shamming tactics. Some places more than others. I say this, considering generations before mine, we are quickly escalating our own demise. It's really sad considering how much further we have gotten than the rest of the shithole enslaved, disease ridden, famine, murderous infested world.

Just take a long look at what we're importing, really look it, look at it's history, look how long they've had, look how they treat each other, that's what we may very well become.

please don't tell me you "learned" anything from that Popular Science-level bullshit. that's like the "reality" equivalent of someone reading National Enquirer and believing what's in it describes reality.

There's How the Universe Works, which is a Discovery/Science channel effort and another series just called The Universe on History/H2 back before they went to 100% trash.

>Moon Machines which focused on the hardware of the moon missions, with an episode each for the capsule, LEM, lunar rover, navigation hardware and the Saturn V.
I do remember this. I was in grad school and got a job offer from a rocket engineering company so I got really into anything involving the earths space programs. My dad worked on Apollo and we watched some of those together. Was pretty fun being able to technically talk about all the issues they had and we still have.

>How the Universe Works
Think it was this one. I used to watch the older 70s/80s/90s space programs, but they were all horribly outdated by 15 years ago, so it was nice to get something updated.

I will say, Sagan's Cosmos is still pretty relevant, just missing the newer pieces. Loved his historic approach to teaching science. Some of the PBS Nova, Nature, and specials were solid too.

Looks like this faggot never "learned" to capitalize the first letter in a sentence.

Oh hey, here's something you may dig, an archive the the Silicon Valley Astronomical Society lectures:
astrosociety.org/silicon-valley-astronomy-lectures/

It's how I've been filling my space jones since no cable. How long do you think it'll be before that one douche tells me I'm not learning shit from lectures put on by some of the most highly regarded astronomy professors in the country?

"It" user, we refer to those things not as boys or girls but it is an "it"

So close, bub. If you'd just said emasculated three more times I'd have drank your Kool Aid.

You do know natgeo isnt owned by the same people, right? They sold or got bough out by a social justice company. Basically using nat geo's credibility to spread their bullshit.

>lectures
I've switched to mostly watching lectures supplemented with some random clips on YouTube. Bookmarked the site so I don't forget.

The Stanford series of physics lectures with Leonard Susskind is good. He starts at the very basics and uses math, one thing most documentaries have to ignore. Great stuff for anyone with a science/math degree as he goes beyond lay terms.

What I love about Nova is how varied the content is. One week you might get a lesson in European history of the middle ages and the next week it might be metallurgy from the 1800s to present.

>The Stanford series of physics lectures with Leonard Susskind

Copy/pastaing this to a text file to look for it later. Thanks.

But seriously now. How do I go about expanding this lil cutie's sphincter?

That, and no commercial breaks. At least when I watched it weekly years ago that was a huge bonus.

I forgot about the variety, as I was usually into the science/space stuff, but they produced really great stuff no matter the topic. I should check into that again and see what i've missed over the past few years.

History stuff would especially be nice, as the history channel died some time ago so I rarely get into those topics with my time.

Its a bit bland for some people, but you really cant understand the physics nearly as well without the math. Here is the link to the general relativity 1st episode:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRZgW1YjCKk

Well, it's been fun chatting. I have to take off now. Later.

Ever go on /sci/? I rarely do but wonder if there is anything good to come from there, or if its just wannabe smart people calling each other faggots like the rest of Sup Forums.