wtf I love drugs now

That kid is right though

GOLEM

>i bet you nerds dont even abuse narcotics lol what a bunch of dweebs

this meme looks like it was made by a black

the tone makes me think 16 year old art hoe

>>>/tumblr/
Just say nigger you fucking cu ck

This isn't the point. The point is that fucking greasy losers like yourselves don't understand the social context that these events happen in, because you have never been to parties or anywhere where drugs are being used or consumed. You've never tried drugs because your too autistic to interact with other human beings. You don't understand the effects they have on the mind, the effects of a party oriented lifestyle on the human brain, the concept of self medication for depresssion, etc. You don't understand any of these things because you just sit behind your fucking computer all day and don't experience life or these feelings, yet you pretend to know based on what such a lifestyle SEEMS to be in your head. You have a warped perception of reality yet you pretend to know everything and have a smug condescending attitude about it as well, when really your lack of social experience prevents you from fully comprehending what happened here and all the factors at play.

GET

looks like your average white wimp lil peep fan

>lol lil peep killed himself with drugs? well i bet ur ugly! xD

new pasta?

>look at me guys I smoked weed at a highschool party once I'm way cooler than your antisocial neckbeards!
hang yourself soyboy

that's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing

tru

Individual responsibility. Don't blame society, pressure, or anything else. lil peep was his own person and his death was his own damn fault. Willingly putting toxic substances into your body is always your own fault

>use drugs or you're autistic!

ok

That's some hardcore projection

>*get face tattoo*
>"yes sir i'm here for the job interview"

YE

ebin my fellow /r/edditor! don't forget to updoot. le bacon narwhals at le midnight! MAGA

>party oriented lifestyle
AKA being a waste of breath

For your sake I hope this is just a shipost

t.user

So, which one is you user?

Man I'm not going to read all that shit

The Kingpin

holy fucking shit dude

this is the most "le ebin! totally PWNED xD" comeback I've ever seen in my entire life, ever.

Your a fucking retard for ever thinking this was funny

thanks for proving my point

unrelated

you literally lack reading comprehension. I never said you specifically are required to take drugs to understand. But by being social it is literally basically impossible that you wouldnt see people taking drugs, see it affecting their lives, understand why they are doing it, etc. Regardless of whether or not YOU personally do drugs. My point is that simply by being a social creature, you gain a deeper understanding of drugs and drug culture, and your opinion towards the death of lil peep would become far more nuanced than the opinion in the meme in the OP.

jews

Dude you lost, everyone thinks you're a joke. Just leave with the miniscule amount of dignity you have left

GONE!

I don't give a shit about your mock country or its politics you braindead nu-male

>dignity

you realize this is an anonymous imageboard right? Nothing about my reputation has been affected by anything I've said here

Oh yes poor party goers they sure are pressured to take narcotics down their throats against their will

That's because the meme in op is a strawman you dunce. Lil peep's death should have come as no surprise to anyone because he was a self destructive idiot, and his music was a sad decadent expression of the unbridled nihilism of his lifestyle.

see

should of fucked w/ Valium instead. Valium gives you the perfect benzo buzz, Xanax just makes me pass out after 2 hits of weed and forget everything that happened.

but in all seriousness, don't fuck with benzos too much. I did it only a handful of times in my life and I can safely say I really enjoy it and won't be touching it anymore because of that. Physical withdrawal from benzo addiction is worse than opiate withdrawal so fuck that shit

>your reputation is the same as your personal sense of dignity
It's pretty obvious you've taken a blow from everyone shitting on your retarded post.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAJHAHAHAHA

I literally do not give a shit. there are like two posts providing actual dissenting opinions with some supporting arguments, but other than that its just retardation, buzzwords, and memes. None of that will affect my "personal sense of dignity"

You're the autistic one who doesn't understand that these guys are trolling talk about missing social queues.

Whatever you say :)

Also your point would make sense if he was doing heroine or some other highly addicting shit but he was willingly doing party drugs because he was an idiot

His fault for buying pills off the street during the fenynil epidemic. Should've been prescribed some, just 3 salt sized granules of street fentynil will kill you. Pills in general suck dick anyways, do coke or something

>The point is that fucking greasy losers like yourselves don't understand the social context that these events happen in
I completely do understand the social context as a result of experience in said context. I ducked out of it cause I quickly realize it was retarded and I had to move on in my life to actually make something of myself.
>you have never been to parties or anywhere where drugs are being used or consumed
yes, I have
>You've never tried drugs because your too autistic to interact with other human beings
tried quite a few drugs, and I don't see how autism has to do with it anyway
>You don't understand the effects they have on the mind
nah, I don't understand what xanax does to the mind, but I can't imagine anything too crazy considering a lot of psychs can rearrange the neural network completely
>the effects of a party oriented lifestyle on the human brain
yes, and like I said i ducked out because of it
>the concept of self medication for depresssion
don't know it personally, but have dealt with it through personal relationships
>You don't understand any of these things because you just sit behind your fucking computer all day and don't experience life or these feelings
well to be honest, I have always been an introvert, but that doesn't mean I've never been out or to a party
>yet you pretend to know based on what such a lifestyle SEEMS to be in your head
isn't this everyone? our perceptions are not the truth, even the colors we see or sounds we hear are not necessarily as they really are
> You have a warped perception of reality yet you pretend to know everything and have a smug condescending attitude about it as well
it's not smug or condescending just because you are smart enough to know not to fuck with drugs like a retard, not everyone with depression self medicates with illicit drugs

>he doesn't realize coke is being laced with fentanyl as well

looll have fun in the morgue kid

>You've never tried drugs because your too autistic to interact with other human beings

Thats why I don't do drugs anymore my niggiathan. I'm not a straight edge fag but its just not for me anymore

>really your lack of social experience prevents you from fully comprehending what happened here and all the factors at play
I have quite a lot of experience as I said, and as a result used said experience to move after seeing the reality of the dumbass party and abuse scene. It was all an image for peep anyway. There is no proof that he was actually all that depressed. His brother made a statement that peep seemed pretty happy. If anything peep was young and naive like hendrix when it came to drugs and that ultimately led to his death. Also, if you actually gave a fuck about educating us and not just calling us out, you might want to tell us about said factors that were at play.

gob shite

this is Sup Forums, more specifically "Sup Forums"

if you like thing or care about it, you're a hipster. if you don't, you're a hipster. hipster sad!

sad!

holy fuck this is just embarrassing

haha i bet these f*gs don't even do the sex!!

Get fucked, how can anyone act apologistic towards this motherfucker? Tons of kids growing up in shitfuck conditions around users of heavy drugs, being forced into addiction at an early age and dying before 20, no one gives a shit, obiously.

And then this white ass bitch with money on his pocket feels like sipping lean and popping pills till he drops dead and it's all boohoo LIL PEEP WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUTHIN

Like I would get it if it was a relevant artist cause at least it would represent the loss of a young skilled individual but lmao it's this literal who. More like LIL RIP

i dont wanna hear another peep from u

Dude weed lmao

I seriously don't understand how someone could call someone else an edgelord over the death of a literal edgelord who died with the twitter name GOTHIC ANGEL SINNER who took some spiked pills

i can't get over the name of the guy being "lil peep". everything related to his death sounds like a joke

>abuses and glorifies drugs
>dies
I'm supposed to care because...?
I'm on Xanax too but guess what IM NOT RETARDED AND DON'T ABUSE IT WOW WHAT A CONCEPT

how did you find Sup Forums? shouldnt you stick to twitter and snapchat?

dont include me in the screencap.

Will drugs make me a retard like you?

>drug culture
>a bunch of upper middle class white people, whose life is so damn hard and they struggle so much, that they have to do drugs

damn... I love druggies now...

>everyone is doing drugs
>means you have to do it too

damn... i bet youre a spineless manlet, reading this shit. so effeminate, sad!

xanax is literally for balding Jewish men who hyperventilate in subways

I will never understand normalfags that act like their lives are hard, you're right.

DUDE

You're a laughingstock.

Here's your reply

strawman

buzzwords

buzzwords and strawman

buzzwords

retardation

meaningless

Doesn't relate to anything

supoported dissenting opinion

this is a lot of text but doesn't really present an argument

le not physically addicting meme

retardation buzzwords and strawman

retardation

I don't really believe thats the case after reading this shitshow of a thread

retardation

retardation and reading comprehension

retardation and meaninglessness

buzzwords

retardation

meaningless

meaningless

meaningless

meaningless and retardation

buzzwords retardation and strawman

reading comprehension

actually supported dissenting opinon

thanks but meaningless

I clearly made a point, even if its not one you agree with

buzzwords retardation and strawman

buzzwords and meaningless

This is the quality of discussion on Sup Forums.

this is the best shit ive seen on Sup Forums in a long time.

>I literally do not give a shit
>is absolutely seething

>strawman

in your post you implied people do drugs cause their life is hard :( and that neckbeards just dont get it! (while simultaneously using a strawman in your own post)

Good for you. I like to drink and smoke because it’s fun but I don’t need heavy shit in my life. Artists these days use drugs as almost a fashion statement, eventually, if they abuse them, the side effects of those drugs are going to catch up with them. Also, you’re on Sup Forums, so most of the people on here have decent social lives. People on here aren’t quite like the children on Sup Forums or the neckbeards on Sup Forums. Anyway, I’d just suggest to go back to black twitter, you’d fit in more there.

This is your mind on drugs, everyone.

Druggies need to be euthanized for their own good.

>mass replying
Destroy yourself my dude.

> Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)15:47:33 No.76373155▶
>
>Here's your reply
>>>
> Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)15:49:28 No.76373191▶
> (You)
>strawman
>
>buzzwords
> (You)
>buzzwords and strawman
>
>buzzwords
>
>retardation
>
>meaningless
>
>Doesn't relate to anything
>
>supoported dissenting opinion
>
>this is a lot of text but doesn't really present an argument
>
>le not physically addicting meme
>
>retardation buzzwords and strawman
>
>retardation
>
>I don't really believe thats the case after reading this shitshow of a thread
>
>retardation
>
>retardation and reading comprehension
>
>retardation and meaninglessness
>
>buzzwords
>
>retardation
>
>meaningless
>
>meaningless
>
>meaningless
>
>meaningless and retardation
>
>buzzwords retardation and strawman
>
>reading comprehension
>
>actually supported dissenting opinon
>
>thanks but meaningless
>
>I clearly made a point, even if its not one you agree with
>
>buzzwords retardation and strawman
>
>buzzwords and meaningless
>This is the quality of discussion on Sup Forums.

>> Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)15:47:33 No.76373155▶
>>
>>Here's your reply
>>>>
>> Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)15:49:28 No.76373191▶
>> (You)
>>strawman
>>
>>buzzwords
>> (You)
>>buzzwords and strawman
>>
>>buzzwords
>>
>>retardation
>>
>>meaningless
>>
>>Doesn't relate to anything
>>
>>supoported dissenting opinion
>>
>>this is a lot of text but doesn't really present an argument
>>
>>le not physically addicting meme
>>
>>retardation buzzwords and strawman
>>
>>retardation
>>
>>I don't really believe thats the case after reading this shitshow of a thread
>>
>>retardation
>>
>>retardation and reading comprehension
>>
>>retardation and meaninglessness
>>
>>buzzwords
>>
>>retardation
>>
>>meaningless
>>
>>meaningless
>>
>>meaningless
>>
>>meaningless and retardation
>>
>>buzzwords retardation and strawman
>>
>>reading comprehension
>>
>>actually supported dissenting opinon
>>
>>thanks but meaningless
>>
>>I clearly made a point, even if its not one you agree with
>>
>>buzzwords retardation and strawman
>>
>>buzzwords and meaningless
>>This is the quality of discussion on Sup Forums.

>Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)15:58:46 No.76373359▶
> (You)
>>> Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)15:47:33 No.76373155▶
>>>
>>>Here's your reply
>>>>>
>>> Anonymous 11/18/17(Sat)15:49:28 No.76373191▶ (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You)
>>>strawman
>>>
>>>buzzwords
>>> (You) (You)
>>>buzzwords and strawman
>>>
>>>buzzwords
>>>
>>>retardation
>>>
>>>meaningless
>>>
>>>Doesn't relate to anything
>>>
>>>supoported dissenting opinion
>>>
>>>this is a lot of text but doesn't really present an argument
>>>
>>>le not physically addicting meme
>>>
>>>retardation buzzwords and strawman
>>>
>>>retardation
>>>
>>>I don't really believe thats the case after reading this shitshow of a thread
>>>
>>>retardation
>>>
>>>retardation and reading comprehension
>>>
>>>retardation and meaninglessness
>>>
>>>buzzwords
>>>
>>>retardation
>>>
>>>meaningless
>>>
>>>meaningless
>>>
>>>meaningless
>>>
>>>meaningless and retardation
>>>
>>>buzzwords retardation and strawman
>>>
>>>reading comprehension
>>>
>>>actually supported dissenting opinon
>>>
>>>thanks but meaningless
>>>
>>>I clearly made a point, even if its not one you agree with
>>>
>>>buzzwords retardation and strawman
>>>
>>>buzzwords and meaningless
>>>This is the quality of discussion on Sup Forums.

>I don't care
*replies to every single reply*

Yall niggas making my day

at the end of the day your pweciouss lil boi rapper is dead and your going to have to deal with people calling out drug users for what they are, fucking losers. He did it to himself, all his fault, lifr is better without another nuisance like that. Also don't you have some STEM homework to be doing while crying that you have no gf and college life is so hard. go back to r/HH
never forget pic related is the average hip hop head and indiehead, these are the people your are shitposting with and arguing about feelings and music

Holy fuck I thought you were joking

Now this thread is less funny, seek help, from actual people not big pharma

My friends aren't druggy shitbags and the cunts I knew at high school 3-4 years ago who went down that path are useless wankers who leech off our government welfare and are always itching for their next fix.

he still got more pussy than your average Sup Forums user... lets be honest here

>did it to himself
>person knowingly gave him drugs laced with fent

thanks for once again confirming that druggies are invariably braindead

he literally put the drugs in his mouth, doesn't matter if they were laced. Doing drugs is bad, he's a fucking moron and made shitty music to boot

And just like that, you fell for it, hook line and sinker. I'm not even angry, but you guys are so easy to manipulate it's honestly depressing.

If you use drugs recreationally, it's your responsibility to make sure they're safe. Lil Peep took untested drugs and wow, they weren't what he thought they were and he died. People like you give drug users a bad name, take some responsibility.

I haven't seen someone so mad online in a long time. thanks for the entertainment

hhaa now I can just say I was only pretending to be retarded. Now i can go back to my STEM homework and cry myself to sleep about how lonely i'am

cuck

>i'm only pretending to be retarded

every time

dude weed lmao

>I was only pretending to be retarded
congratulations, you discovered that tone and body language doesn't exist in a text only format and people will take you at face value because of that

I am sure you are an epic ruse cruse troll and not a damage controlling retard