What do you think about Crosleys Sup Forums? They’re kinda cute and I want one

What do you think about Crosleys Sup Forums? They’re kinda cute and I want one

Red flag for women

They will fuck your records
If you're just getting it for you aesthetic, go for it
If you care about your records, save your money

You only want it because of the color

Might as well just use the speaker on your phone to listen to music.
Looks nice, but buy a proper turntable if you want to get into vinyl

they are shitty and ugly, get a real turntable

if you date a woman who has one of these, run away as far as you can

It's the worst of everything.
No counterweight, thin light weight platter and case. short tome arm, speakers built into the same case.
Really, please save your money for something better.

They're fine, they aren't going to destroy your records. They don't sound great but who cares, you probably don't care about the highest possible quality and just want something that's affordable and does what it's made to do.

haha yeah they're totes cute lol
don't worry about your records, no one will wanna buy them later anyways

>vinyl
>2017

nice bait thread, OP.

as long as you don't plan on playing some rare records on it it's fine i guess
they have shit audio and build quality but work fine for the price

nice bait but it should be said that the weight on the arm is set really high and you can't change it, therefore your records will be ruined, also the speakers are garbage and the arm is too short for good quality

I liked how they looked, too, but they're shit seems to be the consensus.

kek, I have a crazy ex that had one of these. How did this become a meme?

They absolutely will. "Playing it once will destroy it" is a reddit meme but vinyl wears down by playing and these are speeding the process up quite fast.

My dad has one. He's pretty casual though. I'm the one with an actual high-end set-up.

You fucking stupid roastie bitch, you need to buy a Technics SL 1200 and an Ortofon Red AT MINIMUM if you want to play your records safely. By "safely" I mean in a way that maximises audio fidelity and does not wear your records down to an unnecessary extent during regular use.
I think vinyl isn't the hobby for you, as even one minute of research would have taught you never to consider any turntable from the brand Crosley. Vinyl is a hobby that requires a lot of time, care, and effort, and all you're going to do is waste your money and destroy records.

Crosleys are big part of the reason vinyl is considered a meme. They're garbage.

>they aren't going to destroy your records
lol

Maybe if you listen 100 times in a row your record won't sound as good. That's the worst that'll happen.

Crosleys are shit and will ruin your fucking records. Only brain dead retards buy this shit.

Whats everyone's consensus on a LP 120 and a 2M Red?

literally just a crosley in a different shape

lp 120 is fine. 2m red is good for entry level cartridge. anything more than that setup and you will start to see drastically diminishing returns. also it'll be as kind on your records as anything as long as you make sure the cart is aligned and the vtf is measured properly.

real thing tho. They aren't good. The quality on almost every part of it isn't good.

If you want to really experience records then you should save for a more expensive one. I'll recommend the Audiotechnica LP 60. It's great for starters and it's really cheap!

Shitty audio quality. Get e real record player. I bought an Audio Technica AT-LP60-USB off of Amazon for $130. I wouldn't recommend getting anything less than the standard LP60 without the USB for $99. As it is my player doesn't have anti-skate which is bad enough as it is.