Celtlets

Celtlets are based in that they are low to the ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/263587-DNA-shows-Irish-people-have-more-complex-origins-than-previously-though
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 6ft 1, americuck

If you knew that the eyes of every single human being from babies to midgets to adults are the same size, you would realize why your shitpost image is obviously fake as fuck. I guess in murrica you pay 18 million and still don't get a good education huh? For the record my whole career costed less than 200 USD and apparently I'm more cultured than you. Eat shit faggot.

mexican intellectuals

>costed
damn it's fake? thanks mexico

>fake as fuck

>trying to bait me into saying"no way"
Tricky

Fight me in real life motherfucker Come to Heroes de la Revolución 458, Iztapalapa, México D.F. and yell "Pañas come out" two or three times. By then I'll know what's up and I'll fucking meet you rek you yu homosexual queer. Let's see if you're so brave IRL asshole. I'll be waiting.

>costed 200
was that the first ounce of weed you bought?

Never ever aquired mariguana. I invite you to team up with the other homosexual and come duel me together, I will take you on at the same time and murder you both and ejaculate in your empty ocular cavities. Revolución 458, Iztapalapa, México D.F. and yell "Pañas come out" two or three times and by then I will know what's up and come out to meet you both.

wow its fake? huh that's mexican intellectualism for ya

>Iztapalapa, México
damn looks like you live in a shithole. have you ever heard of a three story building?

>Celtlets are based in that they are low to the ground.
underrated

>being this underage

Dios mio el numero del diablo!

Lo siento por mi mala educacion senora

How does it feel living in a country with a higher obesity rate than the US?

>Every singel gringo inthid thred talking shot but nobodys willing to come duel me.

Fucking homosexuals. I know you're only good for talking shit over the Internetr, butm if you ever man up you know here to find me. I'm always ready so don't hesitate. It's on pendejos.

How does it feel knowing that even though you're brave over the Internet IRL you would be lucky to last 30 seconds against me?

low center of gravity helps with playing the bag pipes

A simple Google search will tell you he's 1.73m (manlet nonetheless) and the ginger is 1.75m. she's 5"7 he's almost 5"7, that picture is clearly photo shopped

How does it feel living in a country with a higher obesity rate than Canada?

Put em up

ever hear of james k polk?

read a book spic

>tfw 6'2 celt
muh heritage etc. etc.
So where's the dick measuring thread OP?

proxy detected, its spelled bendejo you canadian squirt

Polk led the nation to a sweeping victory in the Mexican–American War, seizing nearly the whole of what is now the American Southwest

someone got triggered

Aren't the Netherlands celtic? Literally the tallest nation in the world?

6'5 here by the way

>evading
>evading
>evading

I don't care what shit you say about some dude that died 300 years ago (last time you won an actual war by the way). Come and fight me 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 or 1 on 3; you now where to find me. Any other post is pussying out. You can come tomorrow or next month or next year or in ten years; I'm always ready.

>inb4 I'm not a faggot but [excuse to avoid fight]

Send your address to [email protected] and I will fucking meet you at your place sometime in the next 2 years, It's on, don't be a fucking neckbeard pussy now.

my height theory for whites goes:
germanics
slavs
celts

i've met way too many short irishmen.

why don't you try and make your life better? oh wait you're too stupid nevermind

>1996
I will never understand why people put their birth date in their usernames/email addresses.

This is just embarrassing.

Wow you're pretty jelly of the celtic masterrace OP

its his weight

I can only imagine that this post is coming from some gangbanger cartel mexican who just found Sup Forums and is completely serious about fighting. lel

sott.net/article/263587-DNA-shows-Irish-people-have-more-complex-origins-than-previously-though
they were probably not celts

Dweud bod fy motherfucker wyneb nid ar-lein i weld beth sy'n digwydd

manlets need to be genocided

Same.

Irish confirmed non-white

That would be a terrible idea because we would get really tall and everybody would get cancer and die.

Short people live longer

Don't be a faggot you Mexican fuck

Post a picture so we know how swole you are

I'm sorry for triggering you fatty please dont sit on me

is this sum pasta? that fucking email address can't be legit.

Lot of my mom's side of the family are pretty short. All Irish. My grandpa on her side is about about an inch or two shorter than me, and I'm 6'1

Dad's side are all tall though, dad's 6'4 and one of my uncles is like 6'6-7