A sexy ass girl just asked me if I wanted to cheat on my girlfriend of a year and a half with her and i turned her down...

A sexy ass girl just asked me if I wanted to cheat on my girlfriend of a year and a half with her and i turned her down. AMA

>pic mildy related

Attached: whydopeepee.jpg (640x765, 61K)

Why are you gay?

its what happens when your pee is stored in your genitals.

how does it feel to be one of the few decent human beings left?

Good, whores are the equivalent of nuclear weapons against sanity

Its okay, I don't think i'm that great because i contemplated it at first. Then decided that I couldn't do that to my girl. Thats not who I want to be or something i want to do to her. She may not be the nicest sometimes and may act kind of crazy but I still love her.

Did you tell her about it?

No, shes at her bestfriends birthday party right now. I'd rather just leave that for another day. I might let her know, will most likely just end up blocking the girl and calling it a day because i don't think its that big of a deal.

Feels better ? I’d pass aswell

Yeah, felt like the right thing to do. I'd cheated in the past on an ex a couple of years ago. Stupidest most out of character thing I ever did. Still regret it to this day.

Attached: nope.jpg (600x1500, 512K)

If you want to be with her for a very long time, you should probably tell her. Although I don't blame you for not wanting to, she will definitely say some dumb shit like "what were you doing to make her ask you that in the first place" at first but if she's reasonable that will subside.

If she later finds out about it from someone other than you, it robs you of your credibility, and could end up being almost as bad as actually doing it since she will be pissed you didn't tell her. Which is definitely hypocritical because 90% of women act oblivious and don't say anything when they line up their backup guy "friends" while in a relationship.

With most of the women I have dated, anything you don't tell them is a big deal, simply because you didn't tell them. Doesn't matter how you perceive it.

no i 100 percent agree with you because its happened to me before. I just don't know if i feel like dealing with it because i know she'll be snotty about it for a week. Hypothetically speaking, theres no way she could find out. Never know though, thanks for the insight.

NO STOP DESTROYING ITTTTTTTTTTTT
MY DELUSIONS NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why do pee pee come out of your ass?

Why DO pee pee come out your ass?

Classic women - fucked if you do, fucked if you don't, fucked if you do nothing. Pick your poison as quickly as you can and stick to it.

Definitely not saying I disagree with you though. With my current gf no way in hell I would tell her in the same situation. With other less crazy girls I probably would have. Just gotta accept the consequences either way.

Then my friend we are in the same boat. I mention this in even the slightest connotation, most likely fucked.

What's it like being an actually decent human being?

Use the incident for dread sex.

Could it've been your own girlfriend getting a friend to test you

Good on you for not doing it, as i go on in life i see more and more people cheating on the partner like it dosent even mean anything, passion is dying, and its harder and harder to find a good woman in this day and age

Makes me extra grateful i already have a loyal, loving sexy GF ;D

This, my GF has done this a few times

Same here bro. My Latina is super loyal and attached. I took her virginity.

And good work OP. Real man.

thanks, were still waiting to meet so we can take each others virginity (long distance love ATM), sounds kinda like a Disney movie

I will admit, being long distance makes trust a little harder, but i trust my girl just as my girl trusts me

My father always said
"women, you can't live with 'em, you can't herd them into a pit and dump gas on them either."

Attached: 1507582898128.jpg (1027x1027, 293K)

What's the deal with airline food?

cuck hahaha

the shittiest of GF's

>truly teen drama as only lesser beings can create it

Attached: 12167956_1057839034250710_1226377377_n.jpg (540x960, 30K)

You're either dating a teen or a chick with borderline personality disorder.

un-ironically uses the word cuck, your the sad one XD

1st one

thank you, OP is such a fagget today i'm genuinely concerned for his fake GF.

Attached: 1479896141132.gif (360x260, 1.4M)

Trick question. There is no difference.

foreordain slip ehh?

Attached: 1515570222406.jpg (906x946, 153K)

awwww shucks, swindled again, whatever shall i do now, hmmmmm?

;D

Not entirely true, regular teens grow out of that mindset.

LMAO i share my gf all the time i can say cuck if i want. look at her ass, it would be a shame to keep it all to myself

Attached: 20170217_141350-min.jpg (2320x4128, 1.31M)

sad

(My GFs arse is thiccer and sexier)

at least his is actually there you fucking loser cuck
>guise i didn't cheat on my girl!
>but you know... it's a long distance relationship...

Well said.

This is what I was thinking.

`why should anyone care???

post pics fag cause i don't believe you
that ass is THICC