How does someone deal with depression in a non degenerate way

How does someone deal with depression in a non degenerate way
My current method is drugs and it's only making me more depressed and it unsustainable

Go to the gym

1. Stop doing drugs
2. Stop eating shitty food and focus on healthy things
3. Lift weights
4. Stop spending so much time on Sup Forums and get a real hobby

You'll be fine in a month

I've got back problems

Suicide is natty way of dealing with it

By stopping being depressive. Depression doesn't even exist.

>Depression doesn't even exist.

Edgy.

For real OP just start working out or some shit. Get a fucking hobby instead of shitposting all day. Drugs are a temporary happy, not being a splerglord will work wonders.

yoga?

Didn't see your back problems thing, but still there must be something you can do that doesn't hurt your back

I wish
Both my mother and father have had depressive tendencies
My father drinks himself to death and my mother sometimes spends whole days locked up in her room
It seems I was born to be depressed

Do you do yoga
Is it any good for eternal angst and loathing?

Just find something that you can do that's comfortable for you, but still allows you to exercise. Maybe a bike?

>tfw wasting away from autoimmune diseases

I exercise 20 mins 3 times a week and it really helps

If you play video games, stop it. I go hiking, camping, keep a garden, read books, work out, cook, do woodworking, sketch and paint. When I feel depressed I just remind myself not to be an angsty faggot and go do something.

Start playing Dota 2.

Just deny you have it

Sounds like you've decided suicide is not for you, otherwise you would have done it by now.

Realise that your mood is not something to be trusted, the only thing you can rely on is well reasoned logic. Make choices based on that logic.

Exercise is an obvious first step. If you're not retarded you'll figure out a way to do it, even if you have back issues. Your emotions may tell you that it's worthless trying to figure out a solution. Fuck that, if you're going to live, may as well try to live in the best way possible.

Prescription drugs may provide a brief period of relief from soul crushing self hate. If you choose to go down that route keep in mind that it's not a silver bullet.

Start exercising.
You should do it more often. I can't get through the day without some physical workout.

Don't believe any of the bullshit in this thread, lifting wont do shit, exercise will make you feel worse, eating bland healthy bullshit will make you worse. Find different drugs

this, its pretty easy

Pick up a hobby. I got into electrical-type stuff because it's cheap and it pleasures my inner-sperg. Also helps to run or swim. Either way you need to quit doing drugs.

This doesn't work user
I try to shove it down but when I'm alone it resurfaces

Hobbies require money
Drugs are the only cheap hobbies I can find

Idiot.

What drugs are you on? I find that hard to believe

Man the fuck up OP. Stop being a little bitch.

I smoke lots of weed
And down a shitton of tripple c's
While not the hardest of the drugs it keeps me from having to think for a couple hours

>Drugs are cheap
Thats why you are depressed moron, get a job and buy good quality drugs

Goddamn, I have cancer and I whine less than you, OP.

Kill yourself.

>Goddamn, I am cancer and I whine less than you, OP.
FTFY

Going to this party.

Smoke lots of weed and claim you don't have money for a hobby? Come on man. Change has to come from yourself, you keep lying to yourself and you'll get nowhere.

The only way to cure """""""""""""""depression"""""""""""""" (the definition for this is far too broad today to be taken seriously as a mental issue) is trough self improvement and realization of goals, small or big.

The first step is to stop abusing drugs and make your own drugs by exercising (pick what you like, even long walks trough nature can be great on the mind, as long as you are tired by the end).

The second step is companionship, humans are social animals and we need some sort of companionship, if you don't have friends get a pet of some sort, a dog is a good pet to have if you want to get out and meet people.

After these two steps things usually snowball and you are not longer depressed.

Which ones? I've got psoriasis with psoriatic arthritis.

What are triple c?

Drugs is about the most retarded thing you could do if you have mental problems. Cut that shit now.

Start working out, and no, having back problems is not an excuse. Find something you can do, just get your heartrate up.

Eat healthy, meat and vegetables should be the staple of what you eat, no vegan bullshit.
Take multivitamins and minerals, fish oil is also good for your heart.

Just by eating right and moving your ass a little you will notice big improvements in how you feel. This isn't all, but it's the foundation that you need to get better.

Cold and caught medicine

I know I'm a peice of shit user

I'm trying to get a job but it hasn't been easy
I got a full time job but the cunts fired me before I ever got to work

Only faggots whine about depression OP just kill yourself

I did it and I feel way better

You're probably not a piece of shit. You just need to make the right choices.

Hep c

YOU START LIFTING YOU DEGENERATE FAG ASS

RIGHT NOW

YOU GET UP AND DO AS MANY PUSH UPS AS YOU CAN

AND IF YOU DON'T THEN I WANT YOU TO KILL YOURSELF

Get fit, get smart. Get a girl

FTFY

use a tampax

Unless you're quadriplegic you have no excuse faggot

Get a job you like or find a non-degenerate hobby

everyone within a 100 meter radius of this "party" will need to be gassed