ITT: We travel back in time and talk to ourselves at an age and year of our choosing...

ITT: We travel back in time and talk to ourselves at an age and year of our choosing. We save ourselves from earlier life fuck ups,

Attached: cunt.jpg (540x540, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x55kAJn6-3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep talking to that one hot Emo girl in 2013, she is interested and single

Fuck you, OP

Back in time for sure

youtu.be/x55kAJn6-3U

>stop wasting time with your "female best friend." you know who she is. she's a fucking whore and a waste of time
>don't go to technical school when you drop out. just work for a while and promise your parents you'll go back in a couple of years.
>girls actually like you and think you're attractive. just be a fucking man and make a move
>always, always, always wear protection during sex
>never stop working out
>don't blow user off. go to the fucking event with her like you said you would. she likes you.

Butterfly Effect, go back and abort myself

>don't get any shitty tattoos. fuck what you think. you WILL regret them, faggot

Hey when your dad asks if it's ok for him to remarry, say no

she's just going to kick you kids out when he dies and take the house. the lawyers are working for her. you and your siblings are going to be homeless.

Damn, son. Harsh.

>user wants your nuts. When she snuggles with you under the covers at Timmy's place, that's your fucking cue, dumbass

Never catfish just because you're unattractive because you may find one girl you fall madly in love with and spend the rest of your life crying over it every single day

>hold off on your eye surgery for a couple more years

Up until my 17s, life was pretty constricting, i would just tell myself that my family will always be a bunch of control-loving cunts and tell myself some fucking lottery numbers+ tell him which countries not to move in based on current fuck ups with refugees and degeneracy (amerimutts im looking at you)
Woudl definitely tell him to not fuck up with one of the best girls ive met.

Tell your parents about your gyno and that you need it removed so you don't end up getting so depressed that you end up dropping out of school and never having any Friends or ever going anywhere again

Didn't even think about the lottery numbers. I can't even count the amount of girls I've fucked up with, but I can think of one specific one that I'd like another shot at knowing.

dont break up with that one chick unless you want to be the one guy that never sees her tits

I was never depressed. I just fucking hate school. I had more friends than I needed for my own good. With all that cocaine I snorted, I'll probably have an MI by the time I'm 40.

The bridge is closing, there isn't time so I'll be brief.
>Don't date the Beaks
>Don't fuck up with Bron and Dyer
>Take better care of Bones
>Don't fuck up with Wilson
>Tell Dole how you actually feel
>Don't sleep with Craft

2007: Yes, Jen is hot and young and can deepthroat you. It will be a bitch to lose her, but shortly you will be awash in blondes with big tits who can deepthroat far better than she ever could. Enjoy all the threesomes. Sincerely, a happier version of you.

Really go for your dreams. Dont let ppl or failures let you down. Like, pursue it with hot headed passion.

Fuck the automotive field. Don't waste your money. It actually seriously sucks balls. Be a paramedic. Sounds weird, but do it.

She lied. There was no abortion or pregnancy for that matter. Get over it and stay in school. You should become pill popping super doctor you always wanted to be. Not this.

>stop acting like a tard
>step up your game, she does want you after all

>just kill yourself

Fuck. All these fuck ups with girls. Right in the feels.

To myself in 1998
>buy amazon
To myself in 2012
>buy bitcoin

Wouldn't do that.
Haven't really done anything bad enough, and the fuck ups I do have in my history have actually turned out pretty good in the end.

Attached: 1516723008488.png (657x527, 38K)

>Travel back to 1994
femanon forces herself upon me grinding against my cock, this time I would have been smooth and took it further locking my lips against her mouth and grinding back at her. Could have fucked her, and I should have. I was 16 and a dumbass instead.

I'd go back to when I was 13-14 and not pussy out when my friend wanted to blow me..

>So, I found who was behind of it.

Attached: jfyuvt7rsduu2543152000000.jpg (820x459, 38K)

Honestly, if I could tell myself not to do 1 or 2 things, It would be to either I would write out a better plan for life and give my 13-15 year old self the whole notebook, or I would tell my 18 year old self what to invest in. Either way, stay away from a white chick named Shanea.

Don't abuse benadryl and shit in the cabinet every night for a year or two straight and fuck your physical and mental health up.

1. There's a man in a smiling bag. 2. Without chemicals he points. 3. The owls are not what they seem.

Nice try, Skynet. I know what you're trying to do, and it's not going to work.

I was a jerk when younger. No way would I have listened to good advice, even from myself. I'd be a lot better off giving myself a list of super bowl/world series/etc winners.

Just tell us your thoughts

Anyone to take anything as truth here is a fool

>2015
>becoming an asshole or something

Attached: 1519103961144.jpg (552x432, 45K)