5 days until we completely, wholey, utterly, assuredly dominate, enslave...

5 days until we completely, wholey, utterly, assuredly dominate, enslave, annihilate and wipe the North American country and nation of Mexico (also known as: los Estados Unidos Mexicanos) and the Mexican people off the face of the Earth (The only planet known to contain sentient life that is part of the Sol system located in the Milky Way galaxy of the Orion arm, which in turn is located in the Local Group Clusters which in turn is in the Virgo Supercluster) with the United States of America's weapons of mass destruction - in the form of Christian "the American Messi" PulisGOD first of his name (PBUH), John "the Berlin Wall" Brooks and Bobby "Beaner Killer" Wood - in the historic Azteca stadium and regain our King James old testament based Abrahamic Judeo-Christian non-Arabic Islamic God given, constitutionally interpreted and endowed, U.S Supreme court ruled, American military Nato and U.N favored, philosophically and morally inclined, God Emperor, his Majesty the 45th President of the most powerful country on Earth Donald John Trump (PBUH) backed right as number 1 of the Concacaf federation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr3l4fI4xKA
strawpoll.me/13131254
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop spamming this thread. No one gives a fuck about a divegrass game involving the US "men"'s team.

Chicanos must die
No one cares about you or your flyover state cletus. Go jack off to your nigger sports

Pulisgod and Wood with goals. Dos a cero will be back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No one cares

This

I never feel more ashamed to be an Amerifat than when I watch us get pumped by true divegrass nations desu.

Mexico is shit right now though

He better not start Bradley or Altidore

so are we

If you think the US's best squad can take Mexico's thhhhheeeenn I don't know where to start. The only position the US MIGHT be better in is GK.

You're a retarded smelly chicano it doesnt matter what you think because you think any local meme spic is world class.

Do you guys think there's a faggot in the team and he's the reason U.S soccer is shilling to the homos?

If this was a World Cup match, the US would win.

Not Donovan, not win

Pulisic is already better though.

MEXICO MEXICO RA RA RA

and you think any tall speedy honkey that cant do fuck all with the ball is world class

face it you suck cock

No we dont because we are nowhere near as delusional as you spics.
>7-0
>talking shit
You're not very smart but that's a given seeing as how you're a CHI

Who?

The man who will rape you in 5 days

pu70 chicano

Are you sure?

Name a Mexican that scored in the knock out stages of the Champions league this year. Ill wait.

>Mexico loses against a Croatia D team
Univision:
>it's ok they are just getting adjusted
>USA ties with Venezuela
Univision:
>What a disgrace, they're not gonna qualify.
They forgot about pick related.

Im sure

Post yfw when México wins.

post face when God Pulisic scores his hat trick

Post yfw Pulishit chokes

post yfw Howard denies the chusma

Post yfw USA luck out and tie 2-2

when the us chokes

Ahahah beaner manlets btfo

Carlos Vela is gonna rape the USMNT

>the North American country and nation of Mexico

Does Mexico really qualify as "North American"?
They have a LOT in common with South America and Central America, and very little in common with the US and Canada.
I submit that North America is "North" (Canada) and "America" (USA), and no one else.

US and Mexico have alot in common. especially culture

No we dont, chicano

cinco de mayo you cuck

Thanks Texas we love u

Croatia B is better than Venezuela B

>41 replies
>27 posters

Why are divefaggots so autistic?

shutupcuck

Damn this Pulisic guy is really good. He's back up at Dortmund apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr3l4fI4xKA

strawpoll.me/13131254

strawpoll.me/13131254

strawpoll.me/13131254

This is literally the most important game of divegrass in history. It's America vs. Mexico, Trump vs the Left, "White" people vs. the disgusting unwashed brown masses. If we lose this game, America will have failed the not only western civilization, but the white race as well.