1930-2018, aged 87: How will you remember the legacy of George Soros?

1930-2018, aged 87: How will you remember the legacy of George Soros?

Attached: soros_smile.jpg (1136x1036, 65K)

Who?

Billionaire Philanthropist George Soros.

He was the first person who could give me an orgasm, every time. I've had many men (and women) in my days but George Soros was the one that knew exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it.

Attached: noticeanything.jpg (614x767, 154K)

Interesting, we have a close connection to the man, here. How long were you friends with him?

the kike who sold his own people during wwii.

Attached: 5a14a4d4d623c6ca45da5e4496c840521d5826f4f92e205097120a43df3db320.jpg (480x480, 35K)

El diablo, y el anticristo.

What is that, how can you be that?
first you rip off money from the world, acquiring billions
secondly you give back some of the money you made and look like a hero ?

who will succeed him?

One of his four sons, maybe chiefly, Alexander Soros.

Attached: AlexanderSoros.jpg (3036x2024, 1.16M)

I knew him, if you could call it that, on five separate times. Once in the mid 70's after my first child as born, again in the late 80's after the election, and then three times in 3 months, right after September 11th.

I will never forget the way his hair shown in the moonlight after the whirlwind flight to Aruba. Sanders was a great valet, he did everything that George could not, and then some. However regardless of what Sanders (or the five ethnics that were hired for the night's entertainment) could manage, I always finished the night in George's arms, lightly brushing his nipples while he sang that one song, the one that the Beatles covered years later.

is he as cunning and megalomaniacal in his kikery as his father is? Or will he be a bit more chill and calm down about world domination?

He's focused on literature at the moment, doing a university P.h.D. project. Yet, make no mistake: Alex travels the country, and the world, to help support globalist aims. He just does so much less damagingly as his father still does.

Assuming his grave is public I will shit on his headstone

Good luck with that. Maybe it's possible.

>He just does so much less damagingly
so the long con? Sounds gay we should get to him first

Remember, he is the founder of such things as Steam and the graphics processing unit, and he deserves your respect. Do not shit on where you operate your gaming and GPU cycles from.

hero

>your landlord and owner gave you trinkets and baubles to entertain you
>as a serf you should be grateful for shit that due to the sheer scale of ownership inevitably will come from your taskmaster
>don't bite the hands that feed you
wew

Attached: 1443049556525.jpg (720x480, 67K)

Globalist antifa-funding faggot

Fuck, I can't wait for the day this propaganda spewing machine dies.

Fuck you, do know what this cunt is doing to the world?

Yeah, people like you will be the first lined up and shot when his policies take full effect.

Kill them all

Attached: jews.jpg (497x472, 149K)

His son is already taking over

as a cunt

We, the Jews, are not all like that, but I agree that pic-related are very nasty.

a real helper for the state of Israel

Motherfucker who fucked up our economies in Asia 20 years ago. Hope this jew goes to hell

Just thinking that I could have been circumcised I wanna kill all Jews

you guys need to police your own or you'll all get lumped in with the evil globalist destroy-western-civilization types.

S.

>first you rip off money from the world
How did he do this?

Wow wow wow. Just because he was banned from Israel and was a litteral nazi doesn't mean that you can mock him, anti-semite.

A Red Prince

jews must all Die, its the plague of the Earth

>How did he do this?
By studying and understanding both the economies of major countries and the men who controlled them.
He took a bet against the Pound Sterling because he believed it was over-valued. He won big because he knew the Chancellor of the Exchequer (Minister in charge of the Bank of England) had a lot of ego tied up in the Pound staying high. So the Government spent billions buying Pounds to keep the price up. Eventually the Pound collapsed and Soros won.