I'm a Pajeet. Ask me anything

I'm a Pajeet. Ask me anything.

>tfw no designated shitting street

Attached: images (16).jpg (384x384, 16K)

Attached: 1521790431543.png (680x679, 283K)

are you an actual pajeet from pajeetistan or do you live in the west?

Attached: tranny cucked by actual women.jpg (2048x1366, 293K)

Resident Pajeetistani

y is there so many of you?

What is the typical pajeets perception of...

...the West?
...Britain?
...China?
...Brazil?
...India as a whole?
...Pakistan? (also what do muslim indians think about pakistan)
...shitting on the streets? (no joke; don't you guys think that's bad?)

Attached: Anti-freedom of speech antifa propaganda.jpg (720x960, 181K)

A for effort OP.

Attached: 1071411.jpg (786x442, 73K)

>West- Most people appreciate the west and the culture

>Britain- They hate the old British empire but they think the new Britain is cool

>China- They make racist remarks about Chinese people and think of China as a shitty communist totalitarian state

>Brazil- People just like Brazil for their football team

>India- Theyre proud of their country, almost to the point that it blinds them of reality

>Pakistan- Opposite of India

>Shitting in the streets- Noone likes it

I actually am from India, user

Is there a lot of corruption in the Indian government? As a pajeet, how often do you have to pay bribes?

Attached: Alzheimers_disease_brain_comparison-modified.jpg (1992x900, 381K)

I've actually never paid a bribe. There may be corruption but I haven't witnessed it firsthand.

Why is everyone from your country so fucking rude ?

We fuck like rabbits

do you get angry when you hear about people from India making those scam "microsoft support" calls, and do you ever want to track them down and kill them for making India look bad?

Are you happy with the caste you were born into?

It depends on who you talk to. Indian culture generally lays emphasis on respect but millenials tend to be cunts.

I'm just waiting for the government to crack down in scammers

>Hi, my name is John Smith, how may I help you

> just say "bevakooph kameena" and hang up

>>India- Theyre proud of their country, almost to the point that it blinds them of reality

they got nothing to be proud of.
india is by far the most fucked up place in the world
far worse then Africa, the Middle East, South America, and Russia
hell if it goes on in those countries you can be sure it happens in India
its just the Indias pretty much keep most of their shit to themselves and dont go bombing other countries, also they dont have the oil the rest of the world wants, so literally no one gives a fuck
though if you love shitting in the streets, love raping kids, could give two shits about any sort of civil decency, dont mind living poor, would like to own slaves, like the idea of easily getting away with murder. Then India is for you

Attached: 1489161404281.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

i have to say that i'm not fantastically taken with the dead bodies floating down the Ganges. people wash themselves in that. eww.

Indians thoughts on hippie westerners who pretend to know something about Hinduism through their mystical mumbo jumbo and gayatri mantra recitation and yoga classes?

Attached: Sexy desi.jpg (854x1078, 102K)

I am very proud of my country. Honestly at the rate at which we are developing, India and China are the future.

You cant dismiss all our achievements just because 1 out of 217 rivers has dead bodies in it.

>So, I found who was behind of it.

Attached: jxf4clkn0bvy2543183000000.jpg (473x525, 26K)