Untitled

?

Attached: 29512643_2050994615114117_364171358394120380_n.jpg (960x960, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-firearm-related-deaths.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pq1TXEE_QK4
vox.com/cards/super-pacs-and-dark-money/what-is-the-citizens-united-decision-citizens-united-v-fec
snopes.com/fact-check/democrat-shooters-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you hit the nail on the head ... i'm gonna just say fuck it and join the NRA i don't even own a gun i just hate this freedom grabbing libtards so much i want to do something to piss them off

schadenfreude is not the answer

try shooting up a school, that usually manages to piss them off

conservatives don't shoot up schools liberals do

maybe we should make school shootings illegal, that'll teach those criminals!

Oh wait

You forgot this one too

Attached: DX8sHxLX4AEeX6H.jpg (995x1200, 162K)

lol isn't that one of yours?

also mao is just waving to a crowd

Attached: 1200px-Fist.svg.png (1200x1706, 52K)

>everyone who raises their hand is literally mao

Attached: 898.jpg (680x453, 69K)

dude mao is just waving, he didn't actually have his own special cat salute where you raise your arm like this thing

though that would have been badass

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg (800x800, 72K)

>sticking up for mao
Who gives a fuck what that communist piece of shit is doing

Lol, sure dude.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 23K)

It's true. Look it up sometime.

china would be nothing without mao's industrialization methods.

>Trump is literally Hitler
>Libcucks want to ban guns
kek'd

>china would be nothing
kek china IS nothing

Attached: 1499729780079s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Nah, if we make it illegal just like bombs it'll stop the mentally ill and criminals from using them.. just like.. oh.

he also wears clothes.. like Hitler.. yeah, that does it.

he's deffo totally Hitler

>Look it up

You claim something is true. YOU look it up.

>

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-rates-of-firearm-related-deaths.html

friendly reminder that the U.S. compares to third world countries when it comes to firearm deaths

I bet you think Trump is literally Hitler though, right?

Feel free to keep deluding yourselves into thinking you're the good guys. I can't learn shit for you.

>Look it up

I looked it up. You lied.

Friendly reminder that you're clueless.

Attached: 23123123123312.png (1023x653, 271K)

Nobody's saying that guns should be illegal. Background checks should be mandatory, even for private sellers, and states should be required to put all felons and mentally ill people into a database for easy lookup. That's not even close to outlawing guns -- maybe making it marginally more difficult to get them, because you'd have to wait a couple days for a background check to clear, but how many guns does the typical gun-owner even have? Doesn't really add up to a lot of inconvenience for the end consumer, even.

Why are you not able to give me this obvious information?

friendly reminder that blacks are still americans, and that you are still a shitty country that needs firearms regulations

no, not at all. Trump is blonde, Hitler had brown hair. No way Trump can be Hitler. But the kid in OP's pic has brown hair, he's totally literally Hitler.

I looked it up too, yeah.. he lied.

guns should be illegal

Self-fullfilling prophesy.
>drufm is the hitlers!
>ban guns plz
>guns gets banned, just like hitler did to germoney! SEE DRAUMPAH IS SIEG HEIL!!!!

yeah,just the second largest economy in the world

Attached: notreally.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>The left has become so unhinged that they are letting literal children run their movement
I don't think I have ever seen something so short-sighted and poorly planned.

Attached: 1370106320222.gif (477x252, 1.22M)

Making them 'harder to get' is a joke. What are you going to do about the 300+ million guns already in circulation? Or the guns that are stolen?

>Guns can't be made
I have a video for you of some guy that literally lives in a fucking mud hut making knockoffs.
youtube.com/watch?v=pq1TXEE_QK4

Please.

There are countless people and ideologies to use similar salutes, and represent so many beliefs.
Why not just call them out for the normal bullshit and not make mein Fuhrer seem less attractive?

Mao kills 40 million of his own people by turning every farm in the country into a steal mill and you want to give him an atta boy.
School shootings have killed a few hundred in the last 50 years and it's time to shred the constitution.

they can donate unlimited donations to superpacs. THAT is the real reason everything happens, lets rally behind getting rid of this!!! vox.com/cards/super-pacs-and-dark-money/what-is-the-citizens-united-decision-citizens-united-v-fec

>That's not even close to outlawing guns
It's called "establishing a precedent". Making any compromise to the second amendment sets the foundation for further infringement.

In all due respect, the Chinese population needs to be culled.

>Shitty country
Try again, faggot.

1/4 of the worlds total GDP. #1 for GDP in the world.
Largest Air Force and Navy.

Must be real shitty, wew-lad. I feel sorry for you.

More like March madness, am I rite?

>compromise
How is making sure that only law-abiding citizens get access to guns a compromise again? You do know that felons aren't actually guaranteed full rights by the constitution, right? It's like saying making it required to card people buying cigarettes sets a legal precedent to make cigarettes illegal.

they can donate unlimited donations to superpacs. THAT is the real reason everything happens, lets rally behind getting rid of this!!! vox.com/cards/super-pacs-and-dark-money/what-is-the-citizens-united-decision-citizens-united-v-fec

Obviously, the fact that guns can be obtained illegally means that we should put no regulations on guns whatsoever, and an 11 year old should be able to buy firearms.

I got a good laugh out of this. What is Occupy Wall Street? Alex. Run by kids. The media beat us over the head with this movement for the better part of a year. And it was so ineffective people don't even remember it existed a few years latter.

Attached: ocupymyballs.jpg (990x659, 296K)

Why? Who gives a fuck how many of them there are? Each one is like half a person anyway.

Fist bumpers unite!

Attached: Cheeky Rascal.jpg (480x300, 19K)

>thinks that pointing out facts is
>sticking up for mao
How fucking dumb are you exactly?

>Who gives a fuck what that communist piece of shit is doing
Anyone who gives a fuck about facts. Anyone who doesn't go full retard when they see a communist or some stupid shit like that. You're willing to throw away your principles (demanding facts and truth) because "it's a commie, hurr durr". No really, how fucking dumb are you exactly?

>How is making sure that only law-abiding citizens get access to guns a compromise again?
>Law abiding
This part. This part right here.

If you weren't dense, you're realize that increasing push on both "hate speech" and gun control are intangibly related and that the ultimate goal is to remove autonomy from anyone that strays too far from acceptable political spectrums based on opinions rather than action.

How do you think the rich got so rich?

Literally no one is saying 11 year olds should have guns.

We should be enforcing the laws we already have.

manpower is extremely valuable, and if they don't start culling themselves then we absolutely cannot defend ourselves without WMDs.

I really like the part where you gloss over the "felon" part. And, y'know, the first amendment. Hate speech isn't about to be a felony in the US until literally every single supreme court justice (even the dems) die and get replaced by complete incompetents.

See here's the thing. We already require background checks on every gun sale. The flaw in the system is that there is no law requiring the states to report every infraction to the FBI database your check is run against when you buy a gun. The federal government doesn't have the authority to force them to do so. While most do report most of the time, if there is a fuck up, no one is accountable.

And since I'd use nukes to ensure my race's survival, they should pretty much just start killing themselves.

Banning guns, or making them harder to get won't stop criminals or the mentally ill from using them to break the law. The only thing it effects is the already law abiding citizens. Get a grip on reality.

Unlike you larping alt right faggots... Marching with torches and shouting about jews

11 year olds should have guns.

Then perhaps you should be pushing for a more transparent system so that the people who fuck up can be held accountable.

This thread is Retard City. How can so many of you, starting with OP, be so fucking stupid all at once?

In California it is now a felony for someone working in a medical job to "misgender" a patient.

>And, y'know, the first amendment.
The people that are trying to outlaw free speech are the same people trying to institute gun control.

>Hate speech isn't about to be a felony in the US
Oh but they are trying. They are trying as hard as they fuckin' can, and they are doing everything in their power to establish a grounds for disarming their political opposition.

Since you both have the same main point: How much harder do you think a background check even is? According to it's literally the same as it is now, except more functional if states are required to keep a database of felons.

The average mass shooter is some autistic sperglord with no criminal connections. they wouldnt be able get illegal guns as that involves talking to people

>The average mass shooter is some autistic sperglord with no criminal connections
The average mass shooter is your drug dealer that ended up in a bad exchange.

And here's why that isn't happening. It's easy to get a bunch of kids behind. "ban all guns!" It's really hard to a get them out marching over how well your state government manages a database. And that is the core reason there will be no real change brought by any of the march for our lives horseshit.

Misdemeanor, and likely treated the same as jaywalking.

Do you not know the difference between felony and misdemeanor?

>largest air force and Navy
you mean largest waste in the world, faggot.

Still,we were talking about something else; Mexico has less firearms related deaths than you.
so again, shitty country

Attached: noo.jpg (1144x643, 53K)

You slippery slope fags are funny. Also no one is doing this or even getting close to convincing law makers to do something. Stop watching fox news and reading breitbart.

We also have the worlds 2nd largest air force, the US Navy.

And even if they try their damndest, it isn't passing anywhere. And if it manages to pass the house, senate, and president all at once, it stops pretty hard at the supreme court, unless we repeal the first amendment, which will absolutely not happen.

Try getting a bit more rooted in reality.

Yeah, you're pretty much right. Never really claimed to the contrary. A better system would be great, but nobody cares enough.

Thats not mass shooting. That's everyday one at a time blacks shooting each other for rational reasons. No one cares about that

Who most likely bought that gun legally. Also no one would be taking guns from law abiding citizens. It'd just take more effort.

>join the NRA
Can non US countries join just to offer support? (and piss off lefties) I don't mind throwing £20/£30 their way for a good cause.

so what? how would firearm regulations affect your GDP? lol, you are retarded

Very true.

Attached: 1d9e134cc16f35d7ebd4690831384c236dba5370.jpg (766x975, 111K)

snopes.com/fact-check/democrat-shooters-list/

Everyone here in Switzerland open carries guns and we have almost zero gun crime.

Interesting fact you bring up there. Mexico only has less firearms related deaths because it is a smaller population. They also have 15 percent of the amount of guns we have in a America. But their firearm homicide rate is 4 times that of America's. Mexico is the example of what happens when the criminals have guns, and people who obey the law don't.

This

Attached: 1521477101875.jpg (709x1000, 139K)

Or an example of a failed corrupt country whose police are all paid off by the drug lords. But yeah it's just the guns.

Save it for your first big trip to a dentist. You snaggle toothed wanker

If the police were all paid off buy the drug lords why are the drug lords killing so many police?

It does not matter what a person's political views are chances are they have some fucking issues

Attached: 165639-170250.jpg (444x960, 104K)

oh my fucking god, you are retarded.
IT'S BASED ON DEATHS PER POPULATION YOU DUMB FUCK

Attached: 4958905-2644996152-Picar.jpg (400x399, 55K)

so you are saying that having less guns means less deaths

well looks to me that you want firearms regulations

Attached: amadeus.jpg (267x189, 6K)

False

No retard. Less people equals less deaths. The firearm homicide rate is high in mexico despite them having less guns.

According to wikipedia, the US is 94/200something countries on rate of murders per 100K people. It's less than the third world countries, but more than the rest of the western world.

Yes I understand this. I am also able to read. US firearm death rate is 3.6 per 100k mexicos is 6.4 per 100k

Now if you break this down you will see that 3.6 is a smaller number than 6.4. That fact makes your original claim pretty fucking stupid. When you add in the fact that's you bothered to look up the number and misread it, it makes your climb so fucking retarded you should kys, with a gun.

Wow, look as the number of shooters from a subpopulation of about 50% of the US way outnumbers the number of shooters from a subpopulation of about 1% of the US! What a surprise!

Pay no attention to the fact that many of the "democrats" on the list were independent, republican, or not registered to vote!

>snopes
>reliable and unbiased
Seriously? The article calls this false because its not an exhaustive list of every shooting and some of the articles, which of course arent provided, that mention the political affiliations of the shooters are described by snopes ae 'fake news'. Hardly compelling, but pretty much what youd expect from them

Great argument there bro.

NRA supports companies who make weapons, not gun owners.

lol butthurt, it's working already :^)

>many of the "democrats" on the list were independent, republican, or not registered to vote
False

Attached: FB_IMG_1521542250560.jpg (480x480, 48K)

That was a blanket statement. Obviously not all cops are paid off. You'd realize that if you were a god damn retard.