Beckham was the big draw.
Zidane was the most talented
Ronaldo was past his prime, couldn't draw dimes

Rauletty desu

Beckham and fatnaldo ?

Bayol>>Beckham

Tsuuu>>> Figo

Benzema>>Raul

Zidane and Fatnaldo are the only true GOAT's there.

clearly raul and beckham

get back here and tell me im right

+1

>Benzema>>Raul

Also when monkey boy gets two top 3 finishes in the ballon d'or, then you can say he's as good or better than Beckham

The answer is always Ronaldo.

Beckham and Faggot

>Benzema>>Raul

Oh you

>Benzema>>Raul
kys

At the end of his career Benzema will (and already got) better stats, palmares etc. than Raul.
Stop over-rating old player. Current generation of 9 like suarez, Cavani, Falcao, lewan etc. isn't worst than inzaghi, raul, Totti, henry, sheva etc.

The nostalgia meme is annoying

Raul is so much better than Benzema. I this Madrid Raul would score 30 goals per year.

The obvious answer: Beckham & Figo

Yeah and Dugarry won a World Cup when Cruyff has 0

Does that mean dugarry is better ?

This

I bet these faggots also rate Guti

>At the end of his career Benzema will (and already got) better stats, palmares etc. than Raul.
Kek.Prime Raul (18-24) carried Madrid to 2 CL and arguably a third.Benzema's greatest achievement is to suck Flo's dick to not boot him for being an underwhelming rapist

Benzema has 3 CL with Halal

If yo are 12 you should just shut up.Benzema was never on peak Raul's level.In fact he is not even a top 20 striker currently.Benzema is garbage

>Varane
>3 C1

Best defender in the world amirite

>Benzema has 3 CL with Halal
The key word is carrying.Do you seriously believe that Benzema carried Madrid in any of those Champions? Raul was the leader of la septima,la octava and arguably la novena.Benzama is less relevant than Morientes was to Madrid

Raul is Real's second all time top scorer, so he won't have better stats. Also Raul was more key to the trophies he won than Benzema was to his. Prime Raul shits all over him.

>Stop over-rating old player. Current generation of 9 like suarez, Cavani, Falcao, lewan etc. isn't worst than inzaghi, raul, Totti, henry, sheva etc.

Cavani and Falcao are definitely worse than Henry, Sheva and Raul. Totti isn't a striker so shouldn't be compared. Inzaghi is the worst out of all the names mentioned, i'll give you that.

This

'No'
Raul is 143 goals ahead, this year Benzema scored 17 goals.
When Raul retired he was the top scored of RM history, UCL history and Spain NT history. Sorry but Benzema can't exactly compare.

>comparing Cavani and Falcao to based Sheva

Pic related the goals and assists of Benzema and Raul. Benzema is 29 only and still have years ahead of him.
Considering that Benzema only had one (1) penalty in 364 game and never really played more than 60min/game the 2 last years.

Benzema have a better goal+assists / minuts played than Ronaldo 9 (the real one) or Raul. Cristiano also play more forward than him and force Benz to a 9.75 role since Zidane came.

>including Beckham

The keyword here is "Cristiano"

Ronaldo was the HBK

>GOAT in the 90s
>gets serious injury in 98/99
>makes comeback in 2002
>different than before but still GOAT tier

Benzema have more assists in 4 years (18/21/20/16) than Raul during his 16 years.

They both won the World Championship in 2002. Pottery

>Ronaldo 9 (the real one)

BAH GAWD THAT'S MORIENTES'S MUSIC

HE'S BACK

Dude you are fucking deluded.Do you want me to compare 2007 Madrid with 2014 Madrid? If anything Benzema has been massively underwhelming.He should be scoring a goal a game.Also Raul was never a 9 either.Did you even watch Madrid back then? Even Shalcke's Raul was better and more determinant than Benzema has ever been in his entire career

Assist records before the early/mid 2000s are sketchy. Also it's easier to rack up assists when your job in the team is to lay off 5 yard passes to C.Ronaldo. For most of Raul's time he was the main striker.

Benzema played in a counter attacking team that scored 3 goals a game.Raul played on a team that averaged 1,5 goals a game for most of his career.You are looking like a retard.If you put Benzema at Arsenal (the equivalent of Madrid back then) he would be scoring 7 goals a season

Yes and played paired with Morientes in his prime instead of CR7.
Look, Benzema is great, and has more skill than Raul with the ball but after watching them every week during years I really cannot put them in the same tier.

If Benzema had the 60 penalties scored of cr7, his numbers of minuts played and was alone forward/team playing for him, he would get the best stats a 9 ever had.

Exactly, Real Madrid is different now from what it was, that was my point, comparing players from differents era and systems is absurd. One is still 29 btw.

Benzema and Raul had specific roles that they fullfilled with talent, period.

The real Janetty was Guti desu.

Beckham and Figo

Here's the real tricky question:

You told your mom you were in a happy relationship and you had a good job. Suddenly she texts you saying she's in the city and wants to visit your place and meet your SO.

Which of these five do you pay to pretend to be your boyfriend for the evening?

Overrated: Figo, Beckham
Correctly rated: Fatnaldo, le inexposable one
Understand: Raul

Beckham i guess

Everyone born before 2000 says the real one

i say ronaldo the fat one

He's more expensive and less intelligent and thus your scheme is more likely to be discovered

That old fashioned Swiss wit

Well I was thinking of current beckham

Not the dumb as brick one

They say Ronaldo Nazario cause they aren't cringey retards.

4 highly overrated pieces of shit, and the chubby GOAT. If only he wasn't so injury prone.