Anyone here pro swine flu, pro plague, pro mass killings, pro abortion, pro death?

Anyone here pro swine flu, pro plague, pro mass killings, pro abortion, pro death?
Or am i the only one who thinks that we NEED to down size in population? Myself included.
Dumb people like you are killing this wonderful planet.
Earth would be better off without humans.

Attached: 1466481914611.jpg (600x696, 383K)

I fully agree with you, a nuclear war would be most likely but I'd prefer something a lot more environmentally friendly such as anthrax

You can make a start by killing yourself faggot

We need a mass suicide march
The revolution will be televised

We should genocide non Aryan races

Attached: 1521879005912.jpg (678x381, 20K)

This.

Aryan in 2018?
you inbreed?

Start with the towelheads and then the street shitters.

Such a childish thread

Thinks we need to reduce the population because people are stupid obviously including your self lol so instead of trying to understand the world and make it a better place because mommy and daddy won't do it for you or simply give a fuck about anything you say. I seen some fucked up edgy shit on Sup Forums so if this is not bait or a raging autistizmo, take your fucking meds because posting shit like this on the internet is just silly these days.

I'm with you, humanity is a virus with shoes. we need to cull, and purge.

hush child, adults talking here

Can you please elaborate your personal opinion as to you think this? Not just killing niggers but the whole Aryan race thing?

we kill the air, we kill the water, we kill the animals
please tell me why you think different

None of these posts are nothing but a few sentences of words. Not really talking or discussion. Just shit posts.

there isn't much to discuss, human activity (including population overshoot) are destroying the systems that support life, and crowding out the species we share this planet with. and it's too late to change course. we're fucked.

>nothing to discuss
>it's to late

So why exactly are you trying to achieve by creating this thread or replying to me?

didn't create this thread
replying to be polite.

No amount of green energy could save us. Power plants burning a hole to earths core, depleting o-zone, basic survival resources are dying off. One step closer to an ice age

If a society stays homogenous and focus on their selves nature will take care of the rest. Why are we feeding africa? Why send them money? They don't deserve our help and should starve to death. I might come off as strong but I believe if European society and DNA stays European it will be healthy for everybody. Not against immigration per se but I mean more of like the majority should stay white always.
Tbh I'm too sleepy to give a good explanation or elobarote more. Zzzz

Attached: 1520420515949.jpg (900x600, 88K)

people are protesting to save life... for what?
To continue our downfall?

The idea of the Aryan race in Hitler's words if I'm not mistaken is more or less the European with the light eye and light hair

I knew you wouldn't have a good explanation besides kill the niggers or as you said "let them starve" yet you took the time to write that whole thing as retarded is it came out.

this thread is to easy. I will let my self out. I honestly thought I was replying to bait.

Too easy*

Didn't he elaborate though?

I said to explain what he said about Aryans and not mention kill nignogs....

And the part about European DNA staying European which I'm guessing he is referring to my comment about Aryans?

He sounds confused and obviously still act as if the ww2 hasn't ended connecting whole of Europe with nazi ideology?

I know true nationalists from parts of Europe, you saying shit like this makes them look retarded. Stop this role play shit.