I BULLIED THE SHOOTER

I BULLIED THE SHOOTER,
HE KILLED MY FRIENDS AND NOW I WANT TO BAN GUNS !

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-081322.png (720x1280, 404K)

I wish someone would shoot that bulldagger. Fucking skinhead dyke cunt.

Ill take a bet that she gets merked by 2021

Censorship, thought control, indoctrination, the re-writing of history, their media arm, the identity politics, the push for control, control, control

Attached: bigjew.jpg (500x363, 116K)

Are you kidding? I love that ugly dike. Every gun owner is now vindicated in believing brown communists are coming after our guns. Make whites hate these fucks. The left doesn't know how to propagandize toward anyone but other leftists, and are instead just creating division that will undoubtedly lead to a growth in white nationalism.

Man this is sad... back in my day people like her were the bullied ones.... Seems like a scene out of 21 Jump Street

end drug violence

Attached: _.png (229x375, 70K)

What are you accomplishing by posting that? Do you want a cookie?

What comes around I guess.

underrated post. so true. I said the same thing....hold on, this kid got...bullied by a dike? How does that even happen? I would have just told her what I tell most lesbians "you're only a dike because you've never had a good dick up your pussy, I can do that for you"

Attached: na0xax120hi01.jpg (546x717, 78K)

What are you accomplishing by posting that? Do you want a cookie?

As Jesus said "The meek shall inherit the earth"

Attached: B9317626632Z.1_20150605171145_000_G8HB0EK3O.1-0.jpg (534x712, 45K)

But we should ban the guns.
That's the only way to prevent criminals from obtaining them.

If she was shot or died in any non-accidental way, she would only be seen as a martyr, so it would be best if she stayed alive until forgotten

BAMO FOR TRIGGERED ASSMAD SHITLIBS.

i like you op. We cans noodlr our e-peenz. I aint even a fag.

Attached: 1w7jvf (1).jpg (680x1102, 286K)

>goes on a board named random
>cries about random stuff

Attached: 1477164814526.jpg (403x569, 49K)

>grow up believing America is best county in all of world
>pretty much the reason 3rd world shitholes keep to themselves
>parents preach "work hard save money."
>kms working hard.
>hit early 20s and get crippled at work
>sorryanon.jpg
>early 30s now trying to invest money and work 80+ hours because my father and father-in-law are near retire age with no retire.

Love them both dearly. But those guys are living before the Berlin wall.

I mean. For fucks sake i can automate my job but don't dare ever tell anyone because then i fucking replaced myself

Idubbz has betrayed us

People and the news calling her a fucking "survivor" is annoying. unless the cunt was directly shot at, taken hostage or shot she's not a fucking survivor just cause she was in proximity.

what if an alligator shot a muslim kid with an ar-15 to save a gorilla, it would be all good things

Isn't she just getting attention for being a stereotype lesbian but with a slight tan as to double qualify for black lives Matter, probably would have got more ratings if she died

How do you even get bullied by Eddie guerreros left testicle anyway?

Assuming she was anywhere near the action (doubtful), I bet she'd be hiding so hard up her own arse when shit went down - "Aw fukk, we be pickin on dat cruz kid, now he's gettin even".

Give him a bigger gun and free water and bananas fot life on my mutherfucking porch

It's funny people actually believe this happened!
You liberals are completely to stupid to realize this was orchestrated by the democrats to shame our president and take our guns from us.
How can you people be so stupid, it really make me sick!

she was getting bullied, you think she was popular? lol. Strong bully the weak, the weak bully the weakest. You think skinheads are popular?

Its obvious dildohead

Let's be honest the only person you're ever going to kill is yourself when your parents finally force you to get the fuck out of their house