A lot of people at church are making fun of me saying I look like an altar boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of people at church are making fun of me saying I look like an altar boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Attached: IMG_5666.jpg (1484x1920, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6iI9CUE9g14?t=197
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prove your a girl and post your tits

Fuck em. People are trash. Try to ignore them and do whatever you want

Wow you are beautiful ok I'll open up a bit then.
Ya dude but honestly it just means we have to meet quality women. To be honest as a kid when I played Runescape I always picture like a short haired blonde woman to be my wife.
Sometimes it makes me wonder if I could somehow become a better person and find a woman like you. Probably impossible, but life is painful.

stop going to church

Pretty fuckin' cute all the same.

Lets see your boobs.

man the fuck up boy.

youtu.be/6iI9CUE9g14?t=197

Attached: pasta01.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Attached: pasta03.jpg (1024x683, 325K)

Actually you look like my first girlfriend im highschool. She was a good person but she got into drugs bad.. I like your features a lot

Attached: pasta02.jpg (340x227, 27K)

report this thread for underage

maybe you shouldn't have altar'd your hair

Attached: cc.jpg (210x240, 27K)

She looks young but cant be underage. You have to be 18 to post here I thought?

youre a fat dude and this thread is not original.

Attached: tumblr_m69hz2GOC71qzcv7no2_r1_500.jpg (419x750, 100K)

You know how this goes.

Attached: tits-or-gtfo.jpg (560x369, 77K)

if you can't stand it anymore, just let your hair grow. you'd be insanely cute. give it a try, you'll see a huge change. and if you really don't like it, you can cut them back

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (120x120, 6K)

Normally I would say tits or gtfo buuuut I have a soft spot for pixie cuts. Rock that doo you look gorgeous with it. oh god I think I just threw up twice. once for calling an underage girl gorgeous and a second time for being a fucking white knight. gross

/thred

Tits pls

This has been posted so many times. Troll level 1/10

As much as I hate to say it, because I think women with short hair are really cute, it probably is the hair.
'Society' has gotten this stupid idea in its head that it's not 'normal' for a girl to have short hair (same for boys and long hair).
And especially when you're younger, society can be incredibly fucking stupid about the things it judges you on.

Attached: listen_to_this.webm (1920x1080, 878K)

>tfw aj went mia

Attached: YOU MAKE ME SAD.png (531x613, 211K)

Just suck their cocks to prove them you are a girl.

Oh, wait, that is what alter boys do.

first you need to leave the church asap because church is for sheep and you are not a sheep you are a human being thats why you feel right being different. second unfortunately you are young and cannot go out on your own yet, your parents won't support you i assume, if they do see if you can get them out of church most churches worship the antichrist any way (how can a deity claim peace and love for all and use the tools of satan to keep his flock? fear,death, destruction, and damnation.) sorry a creator of pure love and light would only need those two things love and light. anyway you are going to have to play the game so grow your hair out conform only on the out side keep a journal don't forget who you are deep inside stay strong trust me thats how i made it and when you are 18 leave it will hurt but not as much as fighting them as a child or you could always beat the fuck out of them with a baseball bat while screaming "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU" over and over

reverse Image search newfags
dont forget to "sage"