Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
I just want to say I'm proud of all of you. everything every one of you has achieved, and everything you've yet to do, you can do. I love you all, even the logposters. I want to thank you all for the trap threads and the ylyl threads.
reply to this post for double luck for the next 24hrs

Attached: 2018-03-02 01.23.35.jpg (2976x3968, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>LOGposters

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

I love you. I really do.

Nibba, i need double luck, let's see the magic!

Show us some ass

Attached: IMG_20171219_234838.jpg (2448x3264, 1.6M)

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE

Attached: shutterstock_338992685.jpg (1000x667, 77K)

You have penis?

Checked

nice vid. also, check'd.

I hope you fucking die

I do have a cute peeny

Attached: 'but if it wasn't for your misfortune, i'd be a heavenly person today'.jpg (3264x2448, 802K)

Thank you.
You're a great person as well

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 331K)

and I hope you don't. you can do it. ask her to dinner, ace that exam. what I'm tryna say is that 'nothing's gonna stop you, there's nothing that strong'

Show us your little slutty asshole ;)

Attached: IMG_20180211_001022.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

Hot af
Have you got any toys or anything? If not, how many fingers can you fit up there?

I've got a plug and I can fit two fingers

Attached: IMG_20171220_230041.jpg (2448x3264, 817K)

Full body pic with ONLY thigh high socks?
Please =3

pretty much impossible. it's a one man show over here, unfortunately.

Attached: 'tell me how does it feel, when your heart grows cold'.jpg (2448x3264, 1.66M)

Rip but i'd fuck the shit out of you. With thigh high socks on, just so you can rub your legs on my back pushing me in more

I want you to fuck the shit out of me

Attached: IMG_20171219_232251.jpg (2448x3264, 1.65M)

Different user, but can I cuddle you? You seem soft to the touch

I'd love to cuddle you. I prefer cuddling to fucking. unfortunately, not many people want to cuddle anymore.

Different user, how about a mix of both?

cuddlefucking? now that sounds nice.

I FUCK YEAH

With hand holding of course ;)

Cuddling is more initiate imo.
Sex scares me.

Intimate*

me too. I'm still a virgin because I can't bring myself to have sex

I wish I had someone to do this with

Hmm. If you're the taller one, I wouldn't mind being held from behind. I sort of like it that way.

I'm probably not the taller one. I'm about 5'8.

Jokes on you, I'm like half a foot shorter than you... ;-;

Darn phone. Didn't mean to double mention

I'll be the big spoon and you can be the little spoon.

I see a fuck buddy relationship brewin

That was the plan.
I just like feeling comforted.

Attached: 21752125_1081052132030187_8078354428641626019_n.jpg (400x400, 16K)

me too pal, me too.

I'm just tryna find people to love and cuddle

Oddly enough I sometimes think about having those... How do I say this... "Softcore Dominate mommy" relationship sort of. I dunno, I guess I like being comforted and what not.

you mean gentle femdom? I'd say it's probably because your mother didn't love you. I'm just the same.

Very gentle.
~~care for a mother factor is still there~~

you'll find someone like that eventually. we all do. in the meantime:

Attached: a1d3cc9.jpg (640x323, 36K)

Kys traptrash

what's wrong with you? please tell me, I do want to know. who hurt you, user? where does this pain come from?

Attached: 1515919646938.jpg (480x693, 77K)

Thanks

My pain is coming from degenerates like you acting like youre "normal". But its cool. Youll an hero in a couple of years anyway

Attached: 1515507303012.jpg (1111x989, 265K)

Not quite like that, but I suppose

no, there's something more. unrequited love, perhaps? you've lost someone dear to you, maybe?

I just wish someone loved me like that. most people want these animalistic relationships, full of sweaty sex, where I just want someone to actually love me and to care about me.

Stop trying to dig for some "deep" shit when theres none. You are the reason. Simple as that. I could ask you tho why the fuck havent you killed yourself yet

I'd just like to be patted while cuddling at night or wake up to being patted. I'm weird, aren't I?

surely you've had some trouble before. I've not killed myself because of threads like these. it reminds me that people do love me, and people love you too. come home, Gary, we miss you.

Nobody is going to love your degenerate ass. The only people who want you are horny men who want to cum in you and throw you out like the trash you are. That is your only purpose. Deal with it

an odd man. a strange figure, with only one desire. to be cared for.

it may be so. but even that gives me solace, to know that I'd have a use, and that someone was happy because of me, even if I couldn't be.

I grew up on quite a bumpy path, but I think I can stand for now.

you can do it. you've made it at least 18 years, you can make another 60.

I had no trouble at all. You see,when youre straight,life isnt filled with disgusting fetishes,like yours,and they dont affect your mind and in turn making you believe youre a girl or some other shit. I am home. But i hope your parents take you back soon,which i doubt they will. Cant really blame them

if only that was so. this state I'm in might be mental illness, or not being in this state might be. nothing's certain. and let me be clear, don't get it twisted. I'm not a trap, just a really cute boy.

Oh i see. Youre an emotional traptrash. Well continue being the cumdump,but don't wonder why your mother cries at night.

Sounds good to me.

Attached: 29365544_430875247341088_4520848301930577920_n (2).jpg (679x960, 73K)

You definitely are mentally ill. Seek help.

double luck

I probably am. I might have gender dysphoria. I sometimes have these urges to wear girls clothes, then it progresses into wanting to take hormones and become a trap, but I don't think I have the body for it. this kind of stuff only happens after a few days of not jerking it.

I don't think she does. I don't think she even knows about all this shit. I think my dad does, since he has caught me wearing my step mum's clothes before, but he seems to be chill about it. either that or he's too embarrassed to talk about it with me.

Have you been travelling afar lately? ;)

uh, what you mean?

Replied

Okay.

Mmm...just wondering if you have flown to another country in the past two weeks. ;P

I've not flown anywhere in 8 years
and what made you say that?

check em

check'd

Attached: 2018-03-02 01.26.33.jpg (2976x3968, 1.95M)

Double of a negative number is still negative though.. it's actually worse!
... Oh fuck..

Attached: yUUQd7O.png (400x600, 269K)

I have a maths test, so yeah

you're gonna do great, just believe in yourself, as I believe in you

Attached: 2018-03-05 23.54.02.jpg (2448x3264, 715K)

if no one's interested, I'll just let the thread 404. thank you, and goodnight.

Maybe. Hopefully you can succeed too

I goddamn hope I do

How about me?

Attached: Banano.png (500x500, 251K)

you too, bananaposter. perhaps most of all.

I love you all too in a weird way. Fuck it's been a rough couple months. Couple years really Lol but hey can't be too bad since I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, and internet. Still though can't help but think I should put a bullet in a few choice people and then myself.

Thanks Lori!

Attached: 1360.jpg (400x267, 68K)

I really really really like this user

things get better. they always do. the world has a funny system of working things out. whenever someone's evil it eventually catches up with them. those who wrong you shall in turn, be wronged.

Save it it's all yours my friend :^)

Attached: 0808.jpg (300x168, 45K)

That's also a nice choker

0.01% of a lucky day * 2 is still an increase.