So what's the deal with this soros guy?

so what's the deal with this soros guy?

Attached: soros.jpg (416x416, 17K)

Attached: 1521770963703.jpg (753x438, 87K)

Boss

He was the sheriff of Mayberry

He has money, so he is automatically a target to crazy conspiracy theorists.

He's a boogeyman to the right because he donates to progressive organizations.

(((JOOOO!!)))

He funds a lot of the protests.

Attached: soros9.png (1160x965, 510K)

he's a progressive billionaire who scares the crap out of the right (and Hungary)

hes not progressive, thats the shelter he hides under though. hes an ugly jealous troll who figures out ways to exploit macro social systems for self enrichment....such as currency exchange manipulation...etc...hes a lucky rich cunt who fucks people for profit.

Attached: pos - Copy.png (373x384, 322K)

he foments mass unrest in ways that enrich him. when he funds protests he hoped the result of the protest will result in profit....as an example if I own a tire repair store it makes sense for me to throw a bunch of roofing tacks all over the streets near my store. he does that but on a larger scale.

just like the clintons. they learned from him.

Attached: KliNtun.jpg (431x469, 91K)

follow the money. he fucked his own people nearly a century ago....he is a monster

He's a Jew that helped the Nazis to kill Jews so he was spared.

yes, a monster

this is way true

This. And he owns the Democratic Party and uses organizations to legally bribe journalists

if u are from the UK they will arrest u for this statement soon.

Attached: 420spiderw857rty - Copy.jpg (2048x1152, 511K)

He’s the boogie man to the right. Like the Coke Bros are to the left except the Coke bros actually do shady shit,

thats part of his 'mode of operation'....like i said, he throws roofing nails all over the steeets near his tire repair store. it's called jew profit...

He is far more active and dangerous that the Koch brothers

He was banned from Israel and was a litteral nazi.

and he is passing his cancer on to his little rotten cunt of a son...so when soros 1 dies, little douche soros 2 takes over.

they are not going away soon.

soros # 2

Attached: douche bag cunt soros jr..png (640x480, 160K)

look at that sexy beard pattern. did he use a laser alignment tool to get the edges so clean?

Anything involving him is part of the conservative strategy to blame democrats and progressives for their own shortcomings. Dozens of rich shady billionaires donate to conservative causes, so they attack the democrats over one rich shady person in the hopes that their base won't realize it's way worse for them.

ever seen the sandlot? the story is based on his childhood but instead of baseball and friends it was his parents who refused to talk to him unless a wall was between them, he killed his father at 15 and ran away to live on the streets; he vowed to destroy barriers of any kind

>money is evil except when people use it to support my opinions, and also fuck corporations except walmart where i work as a cashier

>it makes me mad when the other party does what my party does, so i post conspiracy theories online instead of having any self awareness at all

shut the fuck up. hes a coward hiding behind a monster wall of cash

Attached: th78tiu.jpg (1080x1920, 536K)

he's the leader of the secret underground gay club called "niggerlovers anonymous" where they all get together and kidnap africans and force them to fuck them in the ass, then they celebrate by shitting out the african semen onto each other while singing bible songs backwards.

theres no conspiracy theory he has literally said he wants a one world government

>SO.o...HE was behind of it

Attached: lcboqwbybs9w254466000000.jpg (481x427, 25K)