This is me, I'm a man. I've fucked over 15 Sup Forumstards

This is me, I'm a man. I've fucked over 15 Sup Forumstards
I hate my life, last guy i met off here proposed to me just to dump me a year later.

I'm lonely and wanna talk.

Attached: 20180325_070110.png (489x1227, 675K)

Man fuck u guys, wanna fap at traps yet when u finally get one you treat us like shit

Attached: 20180325_070824.png (645x924, 678K)

Add me on Instagram @rtjewels

timestamp or gtfo

This is fake as fuck

Lol

Post ass in thong u dumb slut

Still here OP?

You certainly not lookin the right place for a man to keep.

Show ass and put a finger in it.

I am a real as real

Attached: 20180325_071912.png (366x929, 408K)

Timestamp you larping faggot

People don't always realize the difference between fantasy and reality. Even heteros go through quite a few people trying to find "the right one". Don't give up

Guess not, even though every guy I've met off Sup Forums said they were monogamous

Kek

>Don't give up
I had sex with a guy i met off Sup Forums on Wednesday, we cuddled after and talked about Jews and then he lied and said he had allergies and left

you'd only trap a blind man and only if you wore enough perfume to mask the stench of your breath and diseased crotch rot, you ugly faggot

I would treat you right. :)
You're adorable. Maybe next life.

Damn thanks, Mr 300 pounds
Post a pic of yourself if ur so fucking better

Take a pic with time stamp of you fat ass first faggot

Matter infact, post your kik or whatever people use these days.. I could sign up for it.
Not sayin I'd flirt w you (kmaybe) but I'd definitely want to chat.
B4 thread dies. plz.

That doesn't sound very ladylike.

Last guy i kikd I met for sex on Wednesday and he left like an hour after he fucked me, fuck that. I want a bf

Wanna chat or not?
You're fuckin w the wrong people, literally. lol

Ur prolly not in southern California so it don't matter

So you're only doing this for sex. Lol.
Last chance. I'm leavin thread. Not like I have much to offer, but whatever.

U in Cali or not? Kik is kaymtf

>kaymtf
No I'm not. I'm in the north europe.

Write the date and "skirt" on your palm

You look like Logan Paul

Lol my Nokia Lumia app store doesn't have kik.
Any other contact? Discord, skype, instagram or perhabs you got tumblr?

shove your entire fist up your ass THEN we will talk you worthless cock whore.
I only fuck traps that can take my whole arm and don't mind a nice beating before as long as they get cuddles after.

oh look its kayla, the dramaqueen

You look like a retarded version of sheldon from big band theory

Show your pooper

Are you the trap OP or a different one?

Don't give her any attention I hooked up with her a few months back and she repeatedly blew up my phone even after I said I wasn't feeling it. I got mountains of text messages from her to the point I blocked her number yet she still found other ways to harass me. She used some site to link my number to my real name (I gave her a fake one) and she somehow got my mom's home number and harassed her until she changed her number and paid extra to have it unlisted.

Was the sex good? No.
She didn't exactly smell like a woman and she was very sweaty. Her voice reminded me of a gay man's, like trying to sound feminine but not. She refered to me as, "sweetie or queen." which bothered the ever loving shit out of me, said, "yaaas" at everything.

Never trust your dick boys this was a major wake up call.

add me on snap never done anything w tranny ur hot @mclarckson

@mclarckson6 my bad

Yo I'm not a tranny you fucking faggot go suck a dick

northern eu tranny here looking for a good fuck

Are you op?

no, im a different one

How about a timestamp?

not from today, idk if that matters though

Attached: timedtits.jpg (569x293, 38K)

>met for sex
>I want a bf
user, if you want a bf, don't meet for sex. There's a reason why good people don't fuck on first dates.

Kill yourself already you tranny fuck, your communities suicide rate is like 40% so just accept it and blow your fucking brains out you subhuman disgrace.

>Mar. 17th @ 06:00PM.

Please try again.

You have cute tits. Can I see more of that body?

Sounds like op needs psychiatric help

>Referring to the subhuman as a her
My sides

im lazy user... all thatll change is just a number

thanks user, theyll hopefully grow to a B or small C

Attached: Untitled9.png (386x929, 505K)

Okay, post boipucci then. I'll LARP with you.

Dam grill I can't habeeb he dun did you dirty like that, probably was a crypto-chad with those gaping wizard sleeves on his robe.

Attached: 1361922916660.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

You have a nice figure babe. I'm liking those hips.
Show off those legs.

Hi OP. You're extremely fuckable even if you are a trap. Have a nice day

Painfully obviously you're a man, and not even a good looking man

i try, ive been really lucky with my starting point

Attached: well.png (597x1013, 803K)

Why are you pretending to be a trap online? Exposing them. Not cool.

Nice dubs.
And very fine legs. I could kiss on them for hours.

Not all of us get off on your mental illness

and its only gonna get better and better from the hormones, everything is so much smoother to touch too

>Dates backward
>Military time
Confirmed buttfucking shitstain europoor lite

>not using the most logical date-time formats
confirmed burger-stani

I bet your skin is pretty smooth right now. It certainly looks nice and healthy.
What other tight dresses do you have?

not a whole lot of dresses, its mostly long shirts. i never had any use for one tbh, most of my cloths are just regular girl cloths

Well, they look really good on you.
Have you tried /soc/ to find a guy to hookup with?
You shouldn't have too much trouble, since you're pretty sexy.

ive tried hooking up with some on b, but they all got cold feet a few days before after chatting for like a week or two

and thank you user!

Me: CS:GO is on sale for $8.50 mama please b0ss i suk yo dik

Mom: What I already bought you CS:GO last year, the fuck?

Me: I got overwatch banned pplllls b0ss i w@nt csguuuu

Mom: wtf now you want overwtach f u bru

Me: oh no well yea i do but too muc $$ so rip

Mom: that csgu is cuming ouuut of yoir collig tutin

me: dunt matter csgo > colgate anyway

mom: WAT! WAT YOU SAI TO ME BIC BOI NO CSGO FOR YOU NO POKEMON GO FOR YOU NO FOOD-TO-GO FOR YOU BIC BOI
*buys gcso*

me: ma this is Chinese bootleg of csgo pllelesss

mom: too bed u pley it

me: ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ) y it so bad... it's made by Calve is the C for Chinese

Calve: no the C means "shut the fuck up and play it"
me: theres nothing in that sentence that represents C you illiterate Chinese company wannabe-volvo

Calve: i forgot to add Chink.

me: tru im a chink boi

Mom: yea you are fgt now pley and get chinese skins so i pay for new cer

the end. ps she really did get that new car #fromsanddunetocar

I'd fuck you.

who?

How long until you commit suicide?

If they got nervous it just proves you are sexy. Just keep trying. I know you will find a nice guy that won't get cold feet.

Based on your numbers / post you've got one of two problems
A) you're an idiot, and look in the wrong places, for the wrong people, and don't realize they're the wrong people until its too late
B) You're the problem and the reason why 15 possibly desperate (its fucking Sup Forums they're likely desperate) people jumped ship.

Since this is Sup Forums, either is likely because the people here aren't known for commonly treating people well. And since this is Sup Forums, you're also here and thus likely as fucked as we are.

Both are probably true tbh.

Whats your insta lol

i hope so one day, the last one ghosted me about a week ago
sucks that there are so few people around my area thats interested. uk and us seems like much better places to find someone to fool around with

where are you from?

You got aids yet boy?

sir why not just do online dating

scandinavia

Mega kek

Show me your cock with the the date written on the head.

Add me on snap. Ivandiss

Attached: 1519427734852.jpg (400x400, 92K)

How many nigger dicks have you taken you degenerate Subhuman.

Hey I’m starting to question my gender. Any advice

Attached: A852311B-BDBC-4615-89E5-972513D3A360.jpg (640x640, 84K)

does it matter enough for you that youd kill yourself over it?

Well I am depressed but I don’t know if it’s related or not. I got put in a suicide prevention clinic last year

you should see a therapist who specializes in gender identity disorders. being depressed and trans isnt always related
for what its worth, im trans and you can ask me whatever you want.

Did transitioning help you?

Dude, you gayer than when gay went to gaytown

Attached: Master-Shake-master-shake-2840130-400-640.jpg (400x640, 24K)

i went from being constantly suicidal for years of not knowing why i never felt like i fit in anywhere, like my life made no sense to me, to the happiest ive ever been.
transitioning is really rough though, but for me it is and has been well worth it. id make the same choice again if i had to

FUCK OFF AND DIE, FAGGOT. Take it to /lgbt/ or /soc/. Just fuck off.

I'm fucking sick of the faggot spam on Sup Forums. Create a /fag/ board, route their faggot asses there.

Attached: ivan.png (325x325, 12K)

I felt out of place as a guy for awhile but the real thing that got me really questioning my gender is last year when I lost a bet and had 2 girls make me look like a drag queen. I actually felt really comfortable in women’s clothing and makeup, so I started buying my own. I dress up in private but rarely go out to even check my mail dressed up

Damn i'd like to see you down on your knees swallowing my cock down to the balls. You love cock enough to do that for me babe?

Attached: 1520429495314.jpg (1280x962, 216K)

this trans thing confused me, do trans like having their cocks sucked?

sounds familiar to me, have you ever had periods of going back and forth between being more masculine and feminine? like i had that for ages and always ended up telling myself to "man up" and then later fall back into being feminine again since it just felt more right and natural for me.

so it doesnt sound like its a fetish for you, like it is for others.

how would you like to see yourself in a few years, or more? like which would you like better, living life and growing old as a woman, or a man

ive never done anything with a dick, so im pretty virgin if i say so. but id like to try it some day for sure

Y u don't show your face?
U ugly?

If you types only had a pussy AND a nice thick cock. Picture fucking this until about to cum then pulling out and 69ing with a fat 7 incher fucking mouth to cum. Goddamn i gotta go jerk off

Definitely had those periods. Most of the time that I was more masculine was after sex with my girlfriend but then after a couple of days I’d find myself watching videos on how to contour or how to get gyno