Hey Sup Forumsros, after some life advice

Hey Sup Forumsros, after some life advice.

>Be me.
>20 yearold white male.
>Decently attractive (pic related)
>Have 9.5/10 qt3.14 gf
>A bit autistic, not creepy or awkward as fuck though
>Kinda fit, never been sporty though
>Smart, doing Mechatronic Engineering at university
>Live in greatest country on the planet (no, not America, I'm Australian)
>Have decent social life, plenty of friends to play games with and some to occasionally get drunk with.
>Had unstable childhood from abusive father, Mum ditched him when I was 2 and took me away from him.
>Living situation has been sketchy at times lately but have never been on the street.
>Still live with Mum, always food on the table, more like housemates these days.
>Life is great.
>Still feel like shit.
>Feel like I'm not always sustaining, going for days without eating.
>Usually stressing over dumb shit, or things I can't do shit about anyway that aren't that bad.
>Trouble sleeping.
>Apathetic about getting a new job or studying.
>Apathetic about even tidying up the mess I leave my living spaces in.
>Feel like I have no reason to feel like shit, so I feel like shit for feeling like shit.
>Apathetic, stressed, and feeling like shit all the time.
>Only happy when around gf, she's kept me from the brink of ending myself ever since we found each other.

Where the fuck did I go wrong? Is this what depression is like? How to unfuck? Should I go onto antidepressants or get counselling or something?

Attached: 20180326_020531.jpg (1659x2317, 781K)

Also holy shit, the resolution on that photo is retardedly huge, didn't check the camera settings.

"Mechatronic engineering"? What kind of anime bullshit is that?

Right? Explain yourself op

Also, I why are you wearing a scarf on summer?

thats a mix of an mechanic and an electronic. Most Car shops now employ those instead of mechanics because the lots of computer magic in modern cars.

But ultimately, you feel anxious and depressed because you lack purpose. You /should/ be focusing on your studies as your purpose, but you're clearly being misguided there.

You feel good around your GF because you have purpose in that situation, e.g. "I make her smile" or "I make her happy."

Find a purpose. It should be done stated. "I am x-ing." Or, "I am pursuing x." Or something along those lines.

>have great life
>still has to complain like a fucking bitch
White men deserve to die

It's a combine of Mechanical and Electrical, but these days it covers just about anything, and a fuckload of computer science shizzam.

Because it's 2am and fucking cold in Victoria, plus I have a flu.

You might be stressing out because of some unworthy syndrom, or the fear of loosing what you have
Or maybe not. We're fags on the internet, not therapist

if there's something you need to get off your chest , tell the person as soon as possible. I recently confessed to "her" after 4 years and my apathy is fading, and i'm not depressed anymore

You look like a red headed muslim.
Fail.

>20 yearold white male.
Gotta check that privilege daily, mate.

>Decently attractive (pic related)
>(pic related)
oof.

>Live in greatest country on the planet (no, not America, I'm Australian)
>(no access to boomsticks)
double oof.

>Feel like I'm not always sustaining, going for days without eating.
Eat something ya cunt

>Usually stressing over dumb shit, or things I can't do shit about anyway that aren't that bad.
Eat something ya cunt

>Trouble sleeping.
Eat something ya cunt

>Apathetic
Eat something ya cunt

>Is this what depression is like?
Pretty much

>Should I go onto antidepressants
Possibly. Look into it.

I mean you’re probably just 20, I’m 21 you sound like me, just keep doing the right things you’ll feel better once your life has more structure like instead of studying for the job you want you actually have the job you want that’s a huge weight off your shoulders

Ideally, that purpose ought to be other-directed. It at least ultimately other-directed.

Seriously. Try it. You're an engineer. Run a test. Do an afternoon at a soup kitchen. You'll get to see if ding something for others makes you feel better AND meet people who lack purpose to see where that leads.

Man, that helps. Thank you. Gonna take that one on.

Now now, if you'll learn English and read my post properly, you'll realise I never complained about anything, I merely asked for a little advice.

Yeah, but hey, I'd say at least a tenth of the people here aren't full of shit.

Nah, nothing of the sort.

Gotta love that feeling of chugging through textbooks for the first 23 years of your life.

Still keking at that. Cheers.

Hey man

I'm in Straya as well and I'm 23 but a few years ago I was where you were at but my life itself was crap. Only thing I had going for me was a gf like you mentioned.

Honestly dude this might sound batshit insane but Jesus saved me. I went to church a few times and I cannot explain to you what I felt and nah it wasn't some emotional bs like seriously THAT HOLE in your heart, THAT ANXIETY dude I know how it feels like. There was something that just overcame ALL of that and I knew in that moment I'd be alright because there is this God and He loves me, yes ME.

I doubted and believed there was no God for such a long time but He never gave up on me. Trust me on this one you have nothing to lose. If Jesus is a sham, then at the very worst you'll be spending a few Sundays at some church and go back to your life but if Jesus is real, that changes everything!

I tried to neck myself, did all sorts of drugs dude seriously please there is a God who loved you enough to die for you that you may know Him and get to know Him. He is your father and friend please go to Him.

> be me
> 29 year old norwegian from welthy family in norway.
> never had any economic problems
> apathy started at 18
> smoke weed every day
> cheat on every girlfriend
> lie contantly
> get fucked from all my lying, constantly stressed
> keep on being stressed over stupid lies i didnt have to tell
> Apathy still strong
> didnt finish uni, started shitloads, to bored/lazy/apathetic to actually bother
> now 29, mad about being lazy and a lier
> probably been depressed for ages
> seeing therapist, but end up lying to him as well because i always lie so my life is based on lies.
> therapy doesnt work if you lie,

Dont lie, do shit you dont feel like but that will make your life better. Stop using the internet, stop playing videogames, do other shit and spend time where you feel good.

Don't worry m8 from my standpoint you're doing alright. It will pass once you get a career, your best years are still in front of you

I like this idea. I'll find something to take a crack at.

Man, I stopped going to church about 10 months ago, maybe that's when shit started to go sideways. I'll find one around here asap and get back into the swing of it. Thanks brother.

Looking forward to hitting the workforce if that's the case.

When I was your age I strongly contemplated suicide or joining the Taliban or shit like that.
I still struggle with apathy, but there are some things that greatly helped me:
Most importantly the suicide contemplation situation got solved by Julius Evola. I read his biography and at the same age he also contemplated suicide but came across a buddhist text which said that suicide is just as much due to affection for oneself than anything else and is just as egotistical as anything else you do for yourself. There will be no release through it.

So if I decide against ending it all, I should assume perfect responsibility for everything in my life from there on out, since if I wouldn't want it, I could just end it all. By the way, this is what Sartre called radical freedom.

After that: study, study, study, not only for university, but in university and outside of it and for yourself. Widen your horizon. Try to define for yourself what "you" are and question it. And try to define again and again. Study philosophy, study the things your professors studied, study why they are writing what they write and so on.

DECIDE for Life. ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY. STUDY Life. APPRECIATE the good things you have. Be thankful for your blessed life.

Heil Hitler. 14/88

He had to say (no not America) lmao it's good to see the entire world has the general idea of who really is the greatest

>Greatest

>Your country must invade other countries just to maintain your shitty economy
>Have to suck jews cock to maintain the stability of the political power (Jews rules over your presidents )
>Need alliances to be a treat to small countrys
>cryies everytime about muh economic ban to countries USA don't like
>Also nigger president/autistic white fat president

lost me at the part where you said Australia is the greatest country

Hmm, sorry op.
Better post gf nudes and let the healing begin.