What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'd fuck both tbqh desu

Media and cucks. It's cool to be black nowadays and women are the first people to jump on trends.

If eating shit becomes a trend they will be the first to do it.

high ponytail looks so bad, why does she do it

>when spics have trouble reconciling the fact that they're more descended from those mean nasty oppressive Spaniards than they are from the poor oppressed indigenous injuns.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

Those are two different people, look at the nose

>what is cosmetic surgery
>what is rhinoplasty

She had an accident and now has a permanent bald spot on the back of her head. Also high pony tails is patrician fetish you pleb.

WELL THEN LOOK AT THE CLOTHES
LEFT IS A DRESS AND RIGHT IS PANTS AND A TOP

it's just the lighting

explain

BLACKED

nose long like garden hose

She got burnt in the explosion

Did you mean to really say "what went right"?

nothing, absolutely nothing

no way these are the same person

She's Italian, although i agree with your point that shit pisses me off aswell.

She's cuter on the left but I prefer her as a whore.

>It's cool to be black nowadays
Is this 2009?

kek

It's the same with Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian they both look pretty pale and white without any makeup and tan. but with everyone assumes they're Mexican or "Hispanic".

One of my local supermarkets has a cashier girl with that haircut. I always think to myself "Hey, why is Ariana Grande bagging people's groceries?"

Hip hop culture. Can't wait for the backlash. Lil Peep's death was sad and all sure, but hopefully it'll be a wake up call to all these impressionable self hating retards trying to do drugs and pretend to be something their not in order to feel like they're trendy/fit in.

>makeup and surgery
>also puberty

>white
They're Armenian.

>beaner discovers to her surprise that she's a Spanish-Amerindian mutt and that "Hispanic" is not a race

1/2th Armenian, they're basically italian and jewish in terms of whiteness

God I SO want to fuck her

So not white lol

Kim has very oriental facial features

It's OK to be white

>Kim Kardashian
>looking white at any point in her life

kek

The photo on the right looks like it has been modified to make her skin darker.

That's literally the body of a man in drag. Gross.

american culture

I respect her for not jumping on the sexual abuse movement. She knows she wouldn't be standing where she is without her delicate tounging of executive anus and is grateful for it. She doesn't LARP as a victim. Bravo!

she shouldn't have gone out with that drug dealer in the first place

Or, you know, Lana del Rey who has basically admitted that she fucked the right people to have a career.

Can't wait for thicc Ari in the next 5 years

look at her eyes in both pics man, you can tell any trace of humanity has been eradicated

i wonder what happened in those intervening years ...

What's his name again?

Kylie Jenner has no armenian in her, She's completely of European descent

omg please this

kek really? I'm half black and I'm the same skin tone as her. Jesus Christ.

Why is it that if a black person is a lighter shade of black they're still considered black but if a european person is slightly tanned and have dark hair they suddenly aren't "white". This shit happens too often it's retarded.

wat

If the black person if a lighter, it's just more obvious that they've got some non-black admixture but are still very clearly primarily black; when you look at Jenner (who I assume you're talking about), she literally looks like she was plucked out of some Middle East country. Even her eyebrows looks more like something you'd see from someone who is Persian or something.

It's the makeup, also lots of white people are tanned. I can tell you haven't been to europe.

Post an example of a body you find attractive

>Thinking skin tone cant naturally differ without having admixture.

Being white doesn't require you to have completely white milky skin with blonde hair and blue eyes. I feel like this is a pretty american way of thinking.

>implying I said it can't differ
Way to purposely leave out the part where I said "it's just more obvious". Key word: more.

Jenner used to look like an average white chick

You did imply that it can't differ unless they're mixed though.

this is just beyond retarded. always knew she was an air head

B-B-B-BUT SHE GOT BLACK HAIR, SHE CAN'T BE WHITE? SHE MUST BE "HISPANIC" OR SOMETHIN

It's pretty common in the UK and Ireland for white people to have tanned skin and dark hair. It comes from the celts mostly i believe.

Beer Can Dan

If my girl Cheryl Cole wasn't from the UK and from the US instead, She probably wouldn't be considered white despite being complete of British ancestry.

(Search up "Girls Allowed")

"Girls Aloud" i mean

>What went wrong?
gee I wonder

the only people who say that are Sup Forumstards

true

>the absolute state of amuttistan

One of my ancestors in the South inherited a bunch of slaves from relatives. After the Civil War, they got freed and he fell in love with one slave girl and they ran off to Texas to live together. They never actually married since nobody would marry a white and black couple back then, but they had several kids. About half of them identified with their white side and married whites, the other half identified with their black side and married blacks. But after a few generation, any sign of them being mixed-race had disappeared and their descendants all looked just white or black.

>amuttistan
What?

Sup Forums memes being used on Sup Forums for some unaccountable reason.

Dan "i cant fit all the way inside her" Schneider

Not what i was talking about but i appreciate the story. It seems like you think to be tanned or anything in that variant you must have some kind of admixture.

It would be kind of strange to want to willingly identify as black and give yourself all kinds of social handicaps in the pre-civil rights days.

She's had a brow lift (to accentuate her neoteny to the waifu pedos) and a probable minor nose job/jaw alteration as well as melanin injections or fake tan. It's obvious she was being marketed towards the RnB audience by being made as racially ambiguous as possible... standard procedure

She's Sicilian

haha lads white americans are dying off and the entire country is headed straight for collapse

>It's obvious she was being marketed towards the RnB audience by being made as racially ambiguous as possible
This must only be a thing since Mariah Carey because as far as I know, pre-90s R&B artists were either just white or they were black.

early age, not long after a successful casting, she was wiped to a clean slate

the following years was a series of nightmares living as a sex slave to Nickelodeon unaware of both her past and what the future ahead could hold

The result of this is what we see now. Not to long from now, her repressed issues will start to emerge and she may regain consciousness of her childhood before stardom. Substance abuse or neurological disorders will follow.

the most fucked up part? the atrocity that occurred at her show in the UK
they wanted to add something the ariana grande's life experience that will shift focus of her consciousness to something other then her past in order to withhold the exposure of the pedophile ring in the child star industry

It worked for Michael Jackson, didn't it?

What? Killing him to close up the pedophilia pandora's box?

White ass bitch tryin be black.

ARMENIANS ARE WHITE

>The result of this is what we see now. Not to long from now, her repressed issues will start to emerge and she may regain consciousness of her childhood before stardom. Substance abuse or neurological disorders will follow.
Who does this remind me of...oh, right.

Nigga, you mean what went RIGHT

oooh, i nut so many times, this my baby right here

You're such a moron

At least she recovered from insanity at the expense of her career going down the drain permanently.

yes, of course britney is a victim although she was not associated to the tv industry

other noteworthy victims include lindsey lohan and amanda bynes

there accounts of other lesser known young actresses being taken advantage of

there are also many potential victims who have deeply repressed issues ready to melt their brain at any time, ariana grande being one. Jenette Mccurdy is a another I suspect has been abused.

Also reminder that she is paid off by music execs to not reveal her abusive past

No but she was a Mouseketeer and probably had to suck off Disney suits from an early age.

Where do all these theories come from, about child predators in hollywood and shit.

this post is getting the lot of responses from retards that didn't even pull up the video

>theories
user...

Yes, that still makes her a head and shoulders above Lindsay Lohan.

then tell me!
HOW can this somehow be a known thing among people but yet nothin is done about it

it's just basic mind control tactics. young girls and even younger troubled children are very susceptible to brain washing

nothing has been done about it yet, but it will come to light eventually. the news media is withholding the information so they can save it for a time that advertisers will want to buy space

>its just mind control tactics
look im comin at this with an open mind but if you just gunna blantaly go tinfoil man, then the fuck

mind control isn't tinfoil, it's real and it's been practiced

mkultra was real, it was a fucking thing that happened post war, and now the tactics that were explored by our cia are being practiced by a ring of wealthy powerful men who want to fuck young girls using these tactics

>mkultra
why you takin shit so much higher for. im not talkin bout your "beyonce illuminati name is sasha" or all that other shit.

you dead soundin like a special ed kid man.

If we wasnt behind a computer, how would you explain to me all these "hollywood is full of predators" theories. Just that, no talkin bout secret cia prisons in space, dormammu shit.

there are articles and documentaries interviewing victims of child sex abuse out there, just look for it, no point in me wasting my time getting links for this shit when you can just google man

nigga just do a quick google search, MK Ultra is public info now, it aint some black ops ass stonemason shit
deadass b, baka my guy