His teammates have 0 points

>His teammates have 0 points
>b-but this makes him not the GOAT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299788
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares

Save it for Around The Horn

He's not even close! The fact anyone thinks that is making this enjoyable despite how annoying the Warriors are. STAY IN YO LANE YOUNGLINGS

>another Lebrony thread

Thanks shills

I thought LeBron was a playmaker? If they don't have points isn't that his fault?

How is them missing open shots his fault

Playmakers find good shots for teammates. Maybe LeBron should find better shots for them

Who fucking cares? The 50 LeBron threads a day area little much shills.

he had 2 teammates score the same as him. He is the only "GOAT" the never score 50 points in a playoff game. hmm

he scored back to back 40pt games to come back 3-1 last year

give me that over one 50pt game

No one cares.

Stop making these threads and talking to yourself.

The better question is: Whyis the NBA the only US league that needs armies of shills?

He handpicked them you retarded Bronsexual

>disappear consistently on the biggest stage in the third and fourth quarters
>somehow goat
>"but muh finals appearances"

How can anyone take finals appearances out of this embarrassing east seriously?

it is 2017 now. He can't even break 30 points in the finals. His output has dropped from the previous rounds. The GOAT can't be just another 'pretty good' player like that, he needs to separate himself from his all star teammates to be in the conversation with MJ and Bird and Wilt etc.

>is averaging 28.5ppg, 13.0reb,11.0ast on 55% shooting
>h-haha he's 1.5 points away from 30 he sucks

Jordan never won without Pippen
Pippen made the conference finals without Jordan
Jordan didn't separate himself from shit

maybe he should average 38.5ppg, 23.0reb,21.0ast on 65% shooting if he wants to actually be the GOAT

Please take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is.
It never gets old looking at the King's history. So many accomplishments Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:
Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
Bail on the dunk contest 9 times.
Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
Play on same team as his mom's boyfriend.
Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
Lose not 1, not 2, 3 but 4 times in the Finals.
Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
Flop every single game in the playoffs.
Choke 4 out of 5 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
Zero Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.
First person to show his dick and lose in a Finals game.

nobody other than retards who get paid to say stupid shit on TV say he's the greatest of all time

don't fault him for not averaging Monstar numbers against one of the best defenses in the league while his role players go scoreless

you have to be 18 to post here

bad coaching is also hurting the Cavs

>playing for 30 minutes and score 0 points

At this point the Cavs can go to some ghetto nigga at a Redbull slam dunk competition and he'd perform better than these cowards

Lebron never won without Wade, Bosh Love or Kyrie
Wade won a finals without Lebeta
Bronsexuals are really this delusional

In all honesty LeBron should be averaging 35+points if he wanted any chance to be the Warriors this year. He averaged 35 against us in second round, but he hasn't been playing like that since. 28 isn't good enough for the "best player on the floor". Need more.

>inb4 raptors defence sucks, mismatches, blah blah

He litterally can't perform like he use to, maybe he doesn't have the confidence like he did vs the Raptors. Or maybe LeChoke is back.

>dunked on by a highschool kid and then confiscates the tape

Never gets old reading that

Beat the Warriors*

he didn't win a championship but we went to the Finals and was having 60 win seasons with fucking Mo Williams

put any HoF talent on LeBron's early teams and they win at least one, every other all time great had great teammates but LeBron always had mediocre players in Cleveland
maybe he wouldn't have left the Cavs if he got to play with prime Boozerbut he was a money hungry whore and forced the Cavs to drop his team option so he could get more money and then signed with the Jazz after promising the Cavs he would stay even if other teams offered more

oh, also, Wade missed the playoffs and lost in the first round for 4 straight years after that fluke ring, and Bosh, Love and Kyrie never even made the playoffs without LeBron

GSW defense is crushing them

true, but they're also bricking every wide open shot they get

>that flag
checks out
French people are eternal apologists
Meanwhile hes bragging about bron bron going to the finals out of the eastern conference and getting curbstomped by the spurs.
Daily reminder that the heat was always Wades team and he had to carry lechoke every playoffs they went into together

agreed, they regressed badly from last year

maybe they got old

maybe the strategy is shit

>not being able to make your teammates better
>expecting to be considered as GOAT

yeah, no

Did everybody forget the Cavs came back from 3-1 last year?

Everyone comparing lebeta to Jordan while he has yet to be even better than Kobe, this is supported by the likes of Barkley and Shaq.
Kobe is severly underrated

>maybe he should average 38.5ppg, 23.0reb,21.0ast on 65% shooting if he wants to actually be the GOAT
I can tell you only watch the Finals because this is the most retarded basketball opinion I've ever seen.

Kobe is by far the most overrated player in nba history and the only thing super impressive about him is his longevity and playing for the lakers. Tmac peaked higher than him

The warriors are MUCH better this year

>highest payroll in NBA history

No excuses, just rape now.

I guess it's time to injure Curry, suspend Green and find a way to make Durant not play, then.

>overrated
> carried kwame brown and smush parker to the playoffs.
>Had a streak of 50+ point games for a month because his team was that shit.
> Scored 81 against the raptors
> only needed pau to get 2 titles
>scored 60 in his final game
And people dare to put lebeta over him is disrespectful.
Kobe is a far better basketball player yet gets underrated

>kobe "80 shots per game is no big deal" bryant
>even being top 5
Stick to divegrass

Kobe couldn't do shit without Shaq and Pau carrying his load

Why do people always forget that for a brief period of time Andrew Bynum was considered to be a top 3 center?

because they overpayed their bum ass role players when resigning them
they'll be spending 50 million dollars on just Rhompson, JR, Shumpert and Frye next season

LeBron scored his team's last 25 points in the ECF against the Pistons to advance to the Finals and shit, he was doing everything he could but obviously those Cavs were no match for the prime Spurs, especially since his second best player Larry Hughes literally scored 2 points the whole series, oh and he was just 22 at the time too
i hate how you fags just dismiss everything LeBron does

oh, btw, these are Wade's and LeBron's stats in their 4 years together on the Heat

Wade: 22.2ppg, 5.3reb, 4.7ast, 51% shooting, 29% from 3
LeBron: 26.9ppg, 7.6reb, 6.7ast, 54% shooting, 37% from 3

how is that being carried? and i bet you're one of those people who see these stats and say Kobe wasn't carried

>2000 Finals
>Shaq: 38.0pts on 61%
>Kobe:15.6 on 37%

>Lebron ''11 turnovers a game'' james
>compared to the goat
Get your head out of your ass burger
but muh stats

>shills
>shills
>shills

What exactly is anyone "shilling" for in this thread? Or are you just a teenage poltard who can't think of any other words to use?

>LeBron's career turnover average: 3.4
>Kobe's career turnover average: 3.0

>LeBron's career assist average: 7.0
>Kobe's career assist average: 4.7

lol

nigga it's not this serious lol

Will Lebeta ever be the GOAT?
>pic related
Is Lebron better than Curry or Durant
>pic related
is lebeta an all time great
>pic related

>LeBron is worse than Curry and Durant! the Warriors have the top 2 players in the league!
>b-but the Cavs the more stacked roster y-you know.... h-highest payroll ever...

lebron james wanted all these players on his team though.

Love had 27 points and Kyrie had 20

Sure, but if you gave him a choice between those guys and Durant/Curry/Thompson/Green...

what do you mean?

he wanted these players, he wanted to give tt a big fucking contract because of muh rebounds muh hustle, he wanted jr smith to return and gettin 12 million for chucking up threes
he wanted more playmaking and got some washed up former all star pg

he has kyrie and love, and considering lebron james history green would probably never got a chance and would have been traded for some old ass player and some picks

they're what he has to work with

Thompson was drafted by Cleveland, JR and Shump were traded, Korver was traded... the only player they got through free agency was Deron Williams and he's on a minimum contract

what else could he have gotten though? would you rather keep these scrubs for lots of money or let them walk like Delly and Mozgov just to replace them with scrubbier scrubs?

I fucking hate these threads, Lebron is definitely the best player in the league right now, arguably even the GOAT. But it doesnt mean shit. Basketball is a team sport, a team that functions well will always beat a team with a "god" on it. I dont see anyone complaining about parity and shit when the US olympic basketball team is literally a dream team. you fags are so obsessed over muh loyalty this and that that you forget to appreciate well-played basketball

tl;dr fuck you

>t. guy with Lebron James underpants

I won't dispute Lebron is currently one of the strongest players in the NBA, but if the cavs get swept in this series can people REALLY still argue he's the GOAT?

why don't you just suck his dick already osn? I'm sure Kyrie will convince him for you.

That makes exactly zero sense

>Ask a question
>"h-haha why don't you suck lebron's dick!"

Did you even read my post, user? I just said he was a good player.

>lebeta: you guys should really pay le pipe man 13mill
>bbbut thats what he he has to work with

Fuck off nigger

see what else is he supposed to do? they were already over the cap and could only give all that money to JR because of bird rights, if they didn't pay him they'd have to get some fucking d-leaguer for a minimum contract

Hakeem is more overrated.
TMac was just bad.

Boozer is trash. He only plays hard when the game is over and he can pad stats.

or maybe hes 32 years old and cant move like he used to. and hes obviously aware of this or he wouldnt be trying to surround himself with shooters but his shooters arent shooting and his sidekick is playing trash.

that's still better than Mo Williams, Larry Hughes, Ilgauskas or 38 year old Shaq

if LeBron could win 66 games with those scrubs listen above i think Boozer might have been the missing piece to get over the hump and win one for da land

You do know that Lebron pretty much built this team? If they suck it is 100% on him this time.

>Lets give Thompson a max deal
>lets give Smith a shit load of money even though no one else had any interest in him
>Lets get old ass Deron Williams
>lets give a big contract to Shump

Those guys were mostly signed because they were Lebron's buddies. Highest fucking payroll in NBA history, and most of those guys suck. That shit is on Lebron.

You clearly haven't watched Boozer play. He's worse than lebron in year one of Miami for shrinking and being useless in the playoffs. He's literal trash tier.

leave Boozer alone you bully i like Boozer he scream AND ONEEEE and doesn't afraid of anything

>hating on the Booze Cruise

insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299788
I remember this series and it's why I know he's trash.

Frogs should cease and desist talking about basketball desu

>arguably even the GOAT