Sup Forums LOGIC

>Liberals throw eggs

"OMFG LIBRALS ARE SO VICIOUS AND VIOLENT ABSOLUTE SAVAGES"

>Neo-Nazi gets caught with massive stock of weapons planning on killing random innocent people

"WOW A HERO FALLS"

How fucking stupid can you all be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhmRMaIBaMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Frenchman with Ukrainian weapons was a false flag.

>Liberal logic

"lol everything I see on the news is true"

>Sup Forums logic

Anything that challenges my world view are the product of shills.

A FUCKING STRIPE(S)

Boy, it's almost like people on here are just kidding sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhmRMaIBaMk

The same could be said to you. How do you know those violent anti-Trump protesters weren't just paid Soros shils?

So eager to believe the news stories when it fits your agenda, so quick to dismiss the stories that don't.

Sup Forums logic in action.

>straya logic
Wherever I am, I must also shitpost

He was an arm merchant according to French police.

(((((((((REKT))))))))))

this famalamadesusenpai.

I care about Whites.

The rest of you can all die for all I care

OP BTFO

uh, leaf did you even read what he said? He supported my OP.

Because most liberals behave the same way out of anti-Trump rallies? Look what they did to brother Dean. Was that orchestrated?

Plenty of random acts of violence outside the media attention filmed by locals.

Get your common sense checked.

more rubbles for you, Yuri

Fucking hilarious. There have been more acts of right wing domestic terrorism in the US than anything else in the last 20 years.

Get a grip faggot.

brother dean was begging for it
he deserved to get beaten up( by a based aryan woman named Brubaker wich is an old teutonic name)

Go drown yourself in a toilet jew.

The difference is that one is being prosecuted for their crimes and the other isn't.

>There have been more acts of right wing domestic terrorism in the US than anything else in the last 20 years.
More like you payed attention to right wing domestic terrorism you irremediable arrogant twit

>brother dean was begging for it
So we justify violence. Fine. Let's just put all political correctness aside and fight to see who wins. Because it's not like niggers and liberals are not asking for it.

Also, if a muslim or shitskin had a sign while preaching their religion that said, "YOU DESERVE RAPE" and they got beat up I guarantee you'd jerk off to it.

More Sup Forums logic. Literally what Brother Dean does is no fucking better than the kebabs.

Not an argument.

more Sup Forums logic, folks.

o shit now i'm a #/cruzmissile/

its a meme u dip

>not wanting to see how French Breivik turns some muzzie immigrants into guacamole
Are you even white?

The difference is muslims actually have a worrying record of rape.

Liberals just have no common sense to discern. Brother Dean didn't even have that shirt that day.

You guys are really weak in your rebutals and act like you drop a fucking bomb or something. That's the most frustrating thing, you have no intelligence to realize how bad you're losing.

>ISIS soldiers
>innocent
How could you arrive at that conclusion?

>gets caught with massive stock of weapons planning on killing random innocent people
Are we thought crime now?

1) more than one person posts on Sup Forums

2) the anger stems from mainstream media treatment of politically violent incidents, not from the incidents themselves

No one cares about a few eggs. When your enemies may throw eggs with impunity, though, whereas you may not without getting slapped with hate crime charges, it's infuriating.

Jesus christ Americans are fucking stupid.

Because one is an obvious false flag and the other is real.

Yes. We have a complete monopoly on stupid people.

stop being a sissi
the alt right declared war along time ago, it was about time some people start to stand up
unfortunately those individuals a mostly thugs, and thus, that works in favor of the far right
it's time for the good citizens to stand up and act by voting against those thugs and participating in positive socio-political actions

Defending your country from invaders is different then defending your invaders from your country you retard

>Literally what Brother Dean does is no fucking better than the kebabs.
Only someone with a warped value system could believe that holding a sign was morally equivalent to committing rape.

>alt right declared war along time ago
With what? Propaganda? Political movements? Because that's what happened. Even "neo-nazi" hooligans are moving to peaceful demonstrations while antifa is always being an annoyance beating people and stealing/destroying property.

Also liberals are very keen to burn national symbols that are neutral like the country's flag they live in which shows how little they care about shit but chaos and anger.

Get your facts straight you petulant baguette.

>is different then defending your invaders from your country you retard

"than", genius.

Clearly this, those were fake eggs, and fake rocks

Not an argument cunt. Reported and sage.

Probably some Soros shills there to help fan the flames but the vast majority will just be stupid beaners and libtards.
It's not like Soros could afford to pay that many people, otherwise he would just pay them to vote for his preferred candidate.

pol is like tumblrines but in reverse

>i was almost forced to accept that my argument was bad but i see here you made a typo haha good try kid

Or something to that effect.

Basically, you're a niggerfaggot.

>Shills Don't Exist

>i see here you made a typo haha good try kid

you don't even know the difference between a typo and a grammatical error.

this is a tpyo. this is an grammatical error.

anyone can make a ypot, but idiots ALWAYS make grammatical errors, because, well, they are idiots.

>accidentally pressing e instead of a when typing than isn't a typo

My bad, yo.

>My bad, yo.

what kind of keyboard are you using, where "e" is close to "a".

fucking moron. admit you are illiterate.

if it was a liberal planning to killing trump, they would call them a hero.

everyone, on Sup Forums and off of Sup Forums, will nearly always have 'double standards' in favor of their own ideology.

i, personally, dont condemn the liberals throwing eggs, so long as any republicans who fight back dont get condemned either.

but its never going to happen. everyone will always call their side justified and the other not.

fucking BTFO get em champ.

/thread