Well, what does Sup Forums do against this?

Well, what does Sup Forums do against this?

Attached: 1521992925580.jpg (1000x1080, 180K)

>pts
you mean private test server?

ignore it. no attention=no motivation

they want war? let give them war

well, Sup Forumsacks get baited easily 'cause they want to say their opinion

how? I only see 200+ replies on such shariablue threads

>see stupid internet reee
>shut down computer
>go outside to extremely conservative community
>smile and breath in fresh air
>fuck my subservient fiance
>shoot my AR-15

This is the only right outcome

Well, it's not left, that's for sure.

why are they so anti-white?

brainwashed by race-mixed faggots called jews
>every whitey is evil holocauster nazi from outer space

Every time they try to raid Sup Forums, they just end up with half their retarded reddit kiddies getting redpilled.

Kek, they actually got thier asses handed to them on Sup Forums
They are terrified of Sup Forums
They tried to raid it, got fucked, and took up refuge here like a bunch of degenerate twinks licking thier wounds.
They lost half thier numbers due to us redpilling thier army and now they just bitch and moan on Sup Forums about how they want to get rid of Sup Forums
They are loosing the fight. They’ve been loosing for a while.
I’m not scared in the slightest to be quite honest. Whenever you see them debate them and piss them off. Make memes and laugh at them and they rage quit like the little gay cuck boi faggots they are.

The number 1 word the hate to be called is “soyboy” so make sure to repetitively call them that. They sperg hard whenever they see it

Attached: DA4595D3-5336-4914-9660-0F2A9A0532A2.jpg (800x600, 56K)

You can always redpill someone who's bluepilled, but once you're redpilled it's impossible to go back to being ignorant. It's a losing battle for the left from the start.

This exactly. Being redpilled is simply being able to point out the bullshit from the left. You can’t unsee it when you realise it.
The last election created an entire generation of people who will redpill others thier entire life.

That's why the left is prone to violence and attempt to circumvent discussion by pushing their agenda through illegal and undemocratic means (ie activist courts). It's also why they push for lower eduction standards at all levels to promote ignorance and attempt to manipulate media targeted at children.

NYPA bitch

>being this blue pilled

Indeed, it’s also why they try to silence free speech.
Civil discussion is the one thing liberals fear above all else.
They simply cannot stand up against somebody articulate and intelligent and they have to try to silence them by shutting doen thier freedom to talk.
Less they lose even more followers

He never made a call for a personal army.
You must be new here

Aw! the cuck is triggered. *hugs* It will be okay, sweetie. Sorry about the bullies.

> i have a super duper secret group that i post about on the internet
> p.s. this isn't obvious bait