What would you do if you won 56 millions dollars?

What would you do if you won 56 millions dollars?

Attached: 1463135213351.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Buy a house with a room bigger than mine rn and a new pc setup stuff and yeah

never ever work or fucking study again
spend the rest of my life by travelling worldwide,eating expensive food and smoking high quality weed

>Buy a house with a room bigger than mine rn and a new pc setup stuff and yeah
Haha of course. Pretty simple
In my opinion you won't last long by doing nothing. You can try to read books or try to improve things that would take too much time in your wage slavery life

I'd hire a lawyer and a good money manager that could show me how to turn that 56 million into even more money. First, I'd pay off all of my debts, my wife's, family's, etc. Then I'd buy a new car, nothing too flashy. Then I'd buy about 50 acres of land and build a nice house with a bad ass kitchen. Then I'd probably give my two weeks notice at work, apply to a university and become like an astronomer or something just for fun. Obviously travel, buy a sailboat and cruise around the Caribbean, eat the best food.

>In my opinion you won't last long by doing nothing.
Drugs and hookers till you die sounds like a good option

buy a 56 million dollar rope and hang my family

I would spend all that on weed, inject into my veins and die from thc overdose

>In my opinion you won't last long by doing nothing. You can try to read books or try to improve things that would take too much time in your wage slavery life
indeed
i do like books
but in OP's scenario I would only read by fun
never ever studying again,let alone fucking working

I like your idea of doing any field of study just for fun. Now that you're not bound by stress of failure or financial worries, it's true that you're now able to learn infinitely for your own sake
What would be the material?
Yeah I get your point.

Personally if I had a big amount of money like this the very first thing I'd do after consulting lawyers or counselors, is to join any martial art/fighting sport gym to train myself and acquire firearms for self defense. Protecting yourself and your family now that you're rich should be your one top priority

>Protecting yourself and your family now that you're rich should be your one top priority
indeed
but even more important: keeping a low profile

>but even more important : keeping a low profile
You're absolutely right my man. It's why even if I'm seduced by the idea of sharing with my family, I'm afraid they'd spill the beans involuntarily (either by showing off things they shouldn't own considering their economic capital or letting slip that they have a rich family member)

Attached: babishrug.gif (340x177, 85K)

Buy a house and car and then do nothing for the rest of my life

That's a lot of money. The simple stuff, finishing household projects, replacing the flooring, getting the house painted, getting some dental work done and the car body repaired... pay my fucking taxes...

Then get the fucking ugly popcorn ceilings removed, have the house HEAVILY insulated, install at least two split ductless AC units. Get a lawn planted. Take the cat to the vet. Get the bedrooms painted. Add a bathroom to my kid's room.

What am I down to now? Like 55 million, 950 thousand?

Maybe buy a new car, like a Camry of a Lexus or something reliable and bland. Get a good stereo installed in it.

Buy some firewood. OK, a lot of firewood. Get one of those Tesla Power Walls installed.

Boring stuff.

use the money to start up my dictatorship located in bangladesh

>not using the money to backup a right wing party in your country

Buy water pump and land

Your mom

Funny, but you still have $55,999,999.98

>implying she costs more than 0.00000001 cent

NEET life

Buy 56 million more dollars and repeat for infinite monies :DDD

Attached: 9f7.png (294x310, 117K)

Those posts are the absolute proof that no one would work if given enough resources, even the "but if you like your job it doesn't feel like a job" crowd

Well duh. It doesn't take a genius to know that.

buy some houses, get rent money. Put some in stocks, some in crypto and live a passive income NEET life.

Oh I so wish for 56 million dollars.

Donate everything to Africa

make a fucking water company that sells overpriced water to get more money. then high quality lemon haze.

>>>>>>trollface
>>>>>>>>>>>>K I L L Y O U R S E L F

I'd give $1 to 56 million people.

>newfag

Attached: AreYouUpset.png (500x505, 98K)

no shit,Sherlock

no matter how much you like it,a work is still a fucking work
99% of the people would immediately drop their works if they ever won such amount of money

do everything possible to remove pepe from history

Attached: DeleteThis.jpg (403x392, 19K)

set up and administrate a private research center

shove my cock in it

look at death tool stats for old people that stop working

trade it for 55 million dollars

Own a normal house.
Pay all my parents debts and support them.
Donate a bit to science, arts funds on my country.
Help the most needed here.
Invest (or create) in a company.
Save what s left

Attached: FB_IMG_1521800806716.jpg (480x626, 50K)

Forgot to say I'd pay for my phd too

Buy hookers and prostitutes. Buy lambos. An mansions. And try to overdose on drugs, primarily cocaine to look cool.

you would be fine as long as you kept travelling,going out with friends,visiting your relatives,practicing sports and reading books,for instance

Earn more money

This. You can't be bored. Rich people being depressed because they don't know what to do is a meme

Buy a house and pay it off immediately. Invest in twelve index funds and stagger them out such that one fund matures each month. Pull out the interest, and reinvest for a year. Each month do the same. Live off the interest and open a jetski rental business on my beachfront property during the summer. Travel the world to warm destinations in the winter

Gamble the whole $56 million on one bet playing roulette and betting on black, cuz black don't crack bruh

Live off the interest....the end

I would actually love to see something like this happen

If it doesn't win, suicide. If it wins, buy a country's government and rule it with an iron fist.

Establish a decent nest egg for myself, nothing too big, just comfortable. Spend the rest of my days not working, traveling a little maybe, but overall just sit back and try to enjoy life. Nothing too big though, 52 mil is a lot, but people are retarded and can blow through that a lot quicker than they like to think. I just would try to remain comfortable, not excessive.

Put the $56 million in a bank. Then rob the same bank for more money.

I wouldn't tell anyone I got the money. I would keep silent , and try to not spend them on random shit from the beginning.
But , what I would be glad to spent some to buy a house, a decent computer so I can play some games with my friends, and maybe a car, so I could drive around the city. I'm a simple man and I don't really want much from life.

Buy a cold can of Dr. Pepper.
Donate the rest to charity.

Buy a few guns and visit a school

Attached: 128230560833.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Your post was reported to the FBI

Something like this. Could easily make 2 million a year just off the interest. And that would be not even trying. Not sure what index funds pay now, but, was figuring 4% interest which I think you could make much more.

Probably a powerball or megamillions shill

I'd move from my Eastern Europian shithole to a decent first world country.

Build a giant laser moonstation to threaten the world leaders with earth destruction if they don't give me a million dollars