I wanna fuckin die

I wanna fuckin die
>be me
>18, senior in hs, prom coming up
>decide to ask my oneitis, dated a long time ago, broke up, made up, sexual tension ever since
>ask her over to hang out, just us two, after some casual flirting
>she says yes
>pick her up, things are immediately great
>shooting the shit, never a dull moment
>get to my house, both of us love vidya, play several games for a while, break the physical barrier etc, let her win at mario kart
>usually hang out with my friend group on fridays, so i decided to introduce her to them and get dinner as a group
>drive a good bit and find out they left, just us
>drive aimlessly for a while, talking about life, love, relationships, what we want, etc
>we agree on all of it, both having tried the casual flings thing and not liking it, etc
>she casually mentions liking japanese food so i take her to this great japanese place shes never been to bc shes basically a shut in
>get a whole booth to ourselves
>she mentions trying all these great foods ive never had like octopus and eel
>decide to try eel together, it was great, we shared the sushi and i payed for the meal
>as we are ordering, her sister (who can be a bit of a bitch according to her) insists she has to come home
>fortune cookie reads "a happy occasion will take place in your home"
>goodsign.jpg
>her stuff is at my house
>we drive home and when i pull into the driveway i decide to man up and do it
>ask her to prom

Attached: 1513492731373.gif (336x468, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fat-rabbit.lottopays.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cont?

I gotta get this off my chest, so I'll keep going. Hope someone reads it
>shes a bit surprised, but not hesitant on a yes, seemed like this sort of thing hasnt happened to her in a long time if ever
>to prove im serious, i pop the trunk and get out the sign i made (i planned it differently but whatever)
>show her the sign
>her face lights up
>"yes of course user yes" throws her arms around me
>hugs me for a while, gets super blushy and embarrassed
>stumbling over words etc, keeps apologizing for "being awkward at this"
>hugs me several more times, keeps saying yes and smiling miles wide
>goes inside, gets her stuff, walk towards the door
>"ill snap you?" i nod , i walk her out
>her sister is parked out of view and she gives me a good bye hug, smiling, says thanks for everything
>starts to walk away
>turns back around, pauses, our eyes meet, and runs to me, throws her arms around me again and holds it really long and really hard
>didnt kiss her
>DIDNT KISS HER
>fuck me, instant regret
>anyways, she kept smiling like ive never seen before and we are both elated
>she gets picked up by her sister, i cant stop smiling like an idiot
>wait a bit, didnt want to seem too eager, snap her something like "hope your sister wasnt too mad lol"
>after a while she responds, clearly still blushing and smiling, says her sister is bugging her with loads of questions like what we did, stuff about prom, etc
>eventually the convo ends and we go to bed
>everything is perfect

keep going

glad someones here. im torn up my dude
>the next morning
>things feel like normal
>shooting the shit as usual
>ask her if shes free tuesday (half priced movies) in the same way i always ask her to hang
>"unfortunately i have work then :/"
>"alright well whenever youre free id love to go see a movie"
>"okay haha"
>thatsnotagoodone.jpg
>im overthinking it, its probably nothing
>mention the dankula verdict bc conversation starter
>message sent, not opened
>an hour goes by
>check her score (how many snaps sent/received)
>decent amount
>HOURS go by, message unopened
>score has gone up by like 200
>whattheactualfuckthisisbadnews.wav
>decide to shirk my responsibilities and go hang out with some friends in the city area, found a way to slip into the 21+ area so we all have a good time
>try to get my mind off of it and live my life
>have a good time, a friend buys me a big ass meal at this diner, post it all to my story bc thats what the cool kids do and i want to seem like i have a life
>get home around 12:30 or 1, cant sleep so i read
>at like 1 or 1:30 she responds out of fucking nowhere, her score steadily increasing the whole time
>she quips off something clever about politics and then apologizes for the late reply
>any time her reply is more than like 30 min or an hour late she makes a point to apologize
>idgaf shit comes up i get it it happens to me
>but shes been intentionally not opening my messages
>im not gonna message twice bc im not an idiot

>but this keeps on, onto today
>sent a message like 2 or 3 hours ago
>not opened, score going up
>what the fuck happened
>was it something i said
>we were like romantic mushy shit less than 24 hours ago
>now shes ignoring my messages like nothing before
>we dated once before, its not as if this is foreign ground
>but shes been chronically single for a while
>is she playing hard to get?
>is she just being shy and weird like shes been before?
>is she straight up ghosting me? did she reconsider everything the next day?
>went from 20 to mach speed to a flat 0 in 2 days
>this is my oneitis, turned down my model friend who offered shit no strings attached bc im so into her
>i dont know what to do
>i cant focus and i have a lot of shit to do
>i wanna fuckin die

>last snap 3 hours ago
>score has gone up by ~100
>i shouldnt even be checking
>but what the actual fuck is going on

i feel you man sometimes its so hard to figure out wth is going on with women

This sound like a train wreck waiting to happen, but there is nothing you can do but wait

You're being a teenage faggot. Take a deep breath. Think of ten years ago.

Are you embarrassed at all the dumb shit you did as an 8 year old? All the stupid emotional outbursts over stupid shit?

Congrats, that's what your current life looks like to your 28 year old self. Stop whining and move on because what you value in women changes over time. So shut up and take out the trash, clean your room, and stop worrying about fucking snapchat scores you retard. Not personally but teenagers are retards. It comes with the territory.

check'd good advice

Fuck... I feel you OP. I really wanna know what she's doing too.

What's her name user?

so fucking confusing
could be. she seemed super into going to prom tho so id be surprised if she stood me up
you arent wrong man. but idk it sucks right now. the fact that shes out there living her life and blowing me off sucks but if i knew why itd help. ive been into her for 4 years, i could never get over her and just tried to distract myself by getting in shape and improving my social skills and dating a bunch of other girls but it always leaves me so empty. i always come back to thinking about her. i cant shake it and it sucks
knowing her social ineptitude which is very similar to how i used to be, its not out of the question that shes just sperging out, which ordinarily i find charming bc i do that too sometimes, but this shits getting on my morale. especially bc of the distinct possibility that asking her to see a movie ruined my chances
take a guess my guy

Is it katelyn? That's a shy name

nah, its a unisex name. i dont want to say precisely just in case, altho if anyone i know is on and read this, they would know its me
but just in case
ordinarily shes not super shy, like shes a confidence assertive laid back person in class but when we were on the unofficial date she was like super submissive and timid, i kept asking if she wanted to do x or y, or play x or y, or eat at x or y, and she would just be like "i cant make decisions you decide" which i dont really mind, since im a fairly assertive person. she tries to give off a persona of being super tough, which she is she does martial arts n shit, but like when it comes to romantic stuff she melts into a puddle. she made me promise not to tell anyone that she was like she was when i asked her out. she kept apologizing and stuff but like no its ok dont worry about being awkward
i just wish i could hold her again and actually kiss her this time

I really want to know how the story ends

Attached: 1518674828297.jpg (450x600, 51K)

She's a bitch and a hoe. Just accept it. Your goal for your 20s is get as much money as possible and don't commit. When you hit 30, you can pick up high school chicks if you've played your cards right. You'll fuck, and even fall in love, with hotter chicks if you keep your cool.

There's few women in the world worth being committed to in your 20s. Keep that in mind. As long as you manage your resources responsibly. If you're a poor fat sack of shit at 30, well you put yourself a decade behind. Not the worst scenario but you don't want to be a poor fat sack of shit at 40.

>prom

found the fucking problem.

prom is literally the best your school can do to destroy modesty. it's basically meant to make depressed faggots more depressed, to make slutties enjoy the freedom of sluttywhoring, to make chads enjoy their chadness, and to make you faggots think that it's actually a date and it could end up in sex stuff.

eurotards don't have this punywiener tradition. that's why they're less depressed than you faggots "OMG OMG I'M SNOWFLAKE I DIDN'T KISS HER I WANT TO DIE OMG OMG"

Attached: traps are gay.jpg (1007x572, 78K)

try calling her dude

if she doesn't pick up leave a message and wait, just wait. don't think about why or what might be just play a vidya or go out and do something and act like she is at the dentist or something.

he is upset that he missed a great opportunity dummy

I can relate user

Attached: 20180315_134325.jpg (1080x1058, 418K)

I am in the same boat as you. Love one girl for few years, hooking up/dating other girls to see if you can escape the hollowness. I, too, have tried everything. She keeps being weird like giving signals of wanting to be with me, then I try and give her my attention + have something more serious, and she immediately pulls back. Super insecure too, "I can't make decisions, you decide" jesus, I can totally relate.

I hope you move on just like I hope I myself can move on one day, but it seems literally impossible. I have found, however, that having hobbies (mine are programming and crypto-investing) takes away most of the pain, and seeing another girl who loves me, a few times a week takes the rest. But the feeling that you are missing a part of yourself, and that one day it might be gone forever is still hanging in the air and eating me up, slowly..

Attached: 1513453977262.jpg (480x337, 91K)

I did the same thing when I was in my early 20s. Same exact situation. Ex girlfriend, broke up, stopped talking, started talking again, hung out, drank together and had semi sex, doesn’t say anything to me for a week and I called her once and texted her once a day, week later she asks me if I want to go with her to a local beach, tell her no and we completely stopped talking since. I didn’t give the full details but it hurt at the start but you get over it but you don’t forget it. Since then I find another girl and married her and we have a daughter now.

In hindsight, it's not a "great opportunity". A great opportunity is getting "that job" which moves you up in socioeconomic class. Which in turn opens up more beautiful women to you.

The importance of "prom" is a prop for shitty screenwriters to give high school characters a motivation to culminate their character arcs.

dude same, this is up to current day. she was my first love and i never really shook it and we reconnected after all these years and its back now im taking her to prom like i wanted to all those years ago. if she stands me up im gonna lose my shit. if i end up going to prom with my friend group while they all have dates im gonna either get wasted and pour myself into socializing which comes easy to me now but is wildly unsatisfying bc all i want is her, or throw myself off the nearby bridge
Probably get wasted tho bc ive got a good future academically and ive kind of sunk too much time into my life to end it now. sunk cost fallacy and all
i appreciate the comfort but that sounds fucking miserable
i dont want to fuck around
i CAN fuck around right now if i wanted to
but this fucking awful amazing girl makes everyone else seem completely unattractive
i turned down 3 girls since december i feel like garbage for doing this bc i have no reason not to other than that im lowkey an emotional piece of trash despite being known for not being super emotional and it sucks
theres truth to that, i resented it leading up to it bc i didnt intend on asking her for forever, like "that opportunity passed it could never happen again" but then i manned up and went for it now i dont know if ive succeeded
we have talked on the phone once since i met her, but i get what youre saying. i did leave her a message that shes yet to open, so itd be good to take your advice and just ignore it, but like the score is right there, shes clearly ignoring me for some reason. was it something i said? did i come on too strong? her reaction to prom says otherwise but her actions now are sus
yeahh basically. like i get offered handjobs and im like "no sorry im a fucking wimp whos been saving his first kiss for some girl who probably doesnt even think about him" then when i have the perfect opportunity i BLOW IT im fucking obtuse

You asked her on another date the nek morning? Ya gotta give her some time to miss you bol. Otherwise you come across as desperate or clingy. This thread is a little proof of that already so at this point you need to work on hiding that truth

Attached: download (6).jpg (365x450, 40K)

Ay caramba. Ay caramba

First off you're a dumb dumb for not going for your model friend and it probably fucked her up (your rejection). You need some abundance mentality nigga, she's giving you disrespect. Never linger around that shit

Go talk to other girls and oneitis will go away. Look at her red flags and faults, then get validation from other girls. It's literally what girls do to get over guys

YOU NEED ABUNDANCE MENTALITY MAN

>but this fucking awful amazing girl makes everyone else seem completely unattractive

You will find other fish in the sea. And why the fuck are you turning down chicks? Remember, with women you look at actions, not words.

Most women are attracted to guys who can pull other women. So fucking pull them and use them. It's a screwed up system but it's the way of the world.

And remember, "amazing women" are born everyday. Your selection opens up with being financially stable and not being a fuckup. Thus the "wait 'till 30" advice.*

* - If your face is 9/10 - 10/10, you can be the worst human being and still pull chicks. Way of the world.

This man gets it

Don't fool yourself, chances are she's had at least one dick inside of her and been pumped and dumped. Always assume so. With girls our age it's the safe thing to do
Nah g a Katelyn once didn't reply to my messages so then I sent her one of my knifeplay copy pastes and she was into it. Focused more on her face than ass with the picture she sent though
Exact same plan as me. This guy abso-fucking-lutely gets it
Also this

Red pilled as fuck. If you are a 9-10/10 and a terrible human being in the sense of a criminal this will just increase your attractiveness, however

join the feels train my guy
its the fucking worst. she hits every possible box and then some. similar political and religious beliefs, shares loads of interests, but still very different people so it never gets boring. inbelievably cute, platinum blonde hair, blue/grey eyes, a super cute laugh, a great sense of humor.
That's something i shouldve mentioned. she laughs at all my jokes. ALL of them. even the shitty ones. HARD. political jokes, kms jokes, dark jokes, dad jokes, references, everything, even when i can tell she doesnt get it she laughs hard. i of course laugh at all her jokes but shes also legitimately funny so i mean
interesting, how did you move on?
prom wasnt the great opportunity. the hug was. it was so deliberate, she was already leaving then turned around and locked eyes and literally ran up to me. i just want to be back there
yeah dude that was my biggest concern. thats why i was all out with friends doing cool teen stuff like a cool teen haha amirite so i dont seem like a complete loser. im really not this bad irl, but this is anonymous so i can vent and be hyperbolic in ways i would NEVER show irl
and yeah, im thinking of going completely off social media for a day or two since i have a lot of shit to do anyways and its probably for the best. give her some time to think it over. but seeing a movie is waaayyy less than what we did on friday, so it wasnt quite as bad. it was too soon tho. i asked her the next afternoon but that doesnt make a super big difference
both of you missed the point
i am capable of pulling girls
i tried "abundance mentality" worked that shit for a year or two
but im back here
nothing could ever make me feel the way i did with her
i literally got up to go meet the model friend and was undeniably flaccid because of how nonromantic it was. idk whats wrong with me
girls, tv, vidya, school, work, money, crime, substance, food, nothing

i dont really care about that, but i do know that thats not the case. shes a virgin and is really strict with her virginity. she did study abroad for a bit but said she would never go beyond first or second base. like in general. which is cool with me, i just want to hold her

OP AGAIN: SHE RESPONDED
Do I wait to open it? She waited 3 hours. What do

What are you, looks wise out of 10
Also I've been in your position before, only had oneitis for a few months though not years the fuck playah
Just keep at it, no girl is worth the pussy they sit on (at least not any girls our age)

OH MY FUCK YOU DID NOT JUST

First off, she went abroad. She went abroad.

Watch a woman's actions not listen to her words. Body language is essential, it helps you so so much. You're also weird for not wanting further intimacy. You have to assume she's getting a dick in her pussy and getting slapped in the face by some other guy that's not you
You need to learn to live with that

shes worth the world my man
shes absolutely brilliant and speaks like 4 languages and is super humble about it
and depends who you ask, usually like a 7 or 8, sometimes a 6. shes in the same league as me look wise
yeah yeah i know ive heard that before
she definitely fooled around with some guys but unless you met her you wouldnt understand, shes got intensely strong boundaries and will actually break arms and legs of anyone who pushes below the belt
And honestly no one thinks im a virgin either. its not that big a deal. idk the obsession with whether or not shes fucked someone, it doesnt make much sense. if she fucks someone WHILE shes with me, thats a big fucking issue. i dont fuck around with that. but past is past. idrc i just love her and want to be with her.
sure, id love to have sex with her. i definitely want that. but if she says she doesnt want that, its in no way a deal breaker. which is a really normal thing to want
Most boyfriends shes had have been online (not in areas shes traveled to, she never meets them) i want to be physical and real for her

>nothing could ever make me feel the way i did with her

Women aren't that unique. And wanna know something that stings even more? The more variable you are with your affections, the more she clings onto you. Because now you're not predictable, you're mysterious. Maybe even exciting someday.

I know it doesn't make sense to a man but if there's anything stable in their life, most (teen to early 20s at least) women will take that for granted and feel free to fool around.

Oh. Hey OP dude, she probably sucked and fucked a million dicks abroad. Women are kept "loyal" by proximity. When you lose that proximity, they take the saying "What happens in Vegas..." and turn it into "What happens around the world stays around the world".

But look, I understand your pain. A lot of my "don't give a shit" is the result of being betrayed on multiple occasions by my own family. When you go through that, a woman's betrayal seems like nothing. Almost comically petty. If your family hasn't screwed you, I can somewhat understand how apocalyptic a breakout can feel.

Try dating an older chick. At least sugar mamas give you less drama.

Stay strong user, fight the urge to kill yourself.
You can do it.

Attached: 1509209555165.jpg (301x267, 25K)

Why is model friend digging you

Also same guy from both replies
All I have to say is, you poor poor bastard. I was once in your shoes though

If she fooled around with them then she fucked, fam. She fucked. I hold virginity and non slutiness in high regards (delusional in this society)
Have you ever said the L word (love) to her?

Glad to see another redpilled amigo in here. This guy gets it. Trust him, he has life experience

Although to poster, I have to say, I still believe there are some girls still virgins that are seniors like me (I'm 18)

dubs confirm wisdom

>tfw you didn't have a prom date

ive been told i give off the "mysterious" vibe just because i have kind of a scowl and dont talk a ton, so i play that to my advantage yeah
I get the whole foreign thing, yeah, whatever, but who gives a fuck
She went through her open phase when i met her and didnt travel until after when she became really prudent. if anything she lost her virginity in the states
and regardless, she went through a lesbian phase at the same time. if she fooled around abroad, it was probably with girls
i seriously dont care that much tho, i dont understand the internets obsession. anyone who has been in a serious relationship is no longer a virgin, so whats the big deal? it doesnt make her spoiled goods. as long as shes exclusive during the relationship im game
thank you man ill try
i was super fucking awkward in middle school and have learned from my mistakes. not to like suck my own dick or anything but im actually doing pretty well socially and am conventionally successful with women in that i can "pull women" pretty easily. its not that i cant get any, its that they arent the one i want.
and seriously man, i might as well not be a virgin anyways. idk if she is one. its all about fidelity for me man.
I've never said love to her, but its true. its been years, the feeling lingers, what else do i call it? i wouldnt say it to her tho, jesus christ no. im not that dumb
and yeah its actually weirdly common here for girls to be virgins until freshman year of college. theres an entire incubation of girls who will fuck anything with legs, so most guys just go for them. path of least resistance. leaves a ton of the girls virgins
lots of dubs this thread
that was almost me

First rule of women: the more you try, the less interested they become. Focus on self improvement and doing what makes you happy and the wemen will want your semen. But if you put more into it than they do and act all unconfident that's gonna leave her pussy as dry as death valley homie. Just sayibg.

Asking again, she sent a reply 27 minutes ago
She didnt open mine for 3+ hours
Is an hour a good amount of time to wait? Hour and a half?

Yeah, I did that, I finally got in better shape, and just sort of did my own thing, and became super successful with women. But they arent her. I just want her.

I got that "mysterious" vibe too, also been told I have an interesting life and am really interesting. Despite my narcissism don't know how people see it

Glad to know you haven't been towed to the deep end. Interesting, you're in the States, right? Which state?

>tfw I went from a 2/10 in elementary school to a 8.5-9/10 now and still improving looks wise and increased game yet I have ASPD and lack the emotional intelligence to not piss girls off/not be a subconscious jackass

I see what you mean about not being interested. Had plenty girls that wanted me too but I'm shallow, I just didn't think they were hot. Also never felt love or a desire to like a girl for who they are. Just sort of objectified, I liked having them around if they were fun friends though nothing more

Redpilled as fuck. This absolutely. Never show a woman you want her. Desperation is nature's aversion to intercourse

Wait 6 hours. Start replying less and don't give much of a shit. Trust me. For every 3 she sends, send 2 back
Also the lesbian phase is a red flag

This is almost always true, but i tried to date a good girl christian chick once and that sort of thing actually turned her off. if i had been more a "nice guy" i wouldve actually gotten her, surprisingly. rare case tho, youre usually right

Exact same thing happened with a girl my age on cold approach, with her hinting towards intimacy too. Honestly a blizzard and bad luck started the loss of interest, then apparently I was "too rude". Oh well, her loss

I feel you, bro. Try to clear your mind from all that shit and do stuff that makes you feel better. Stay strong, user!

Attached: hug-meme.png (234x216, 7K)

Sounds like a heavy case Sup Forumsro. Idk what to say except give her space, and then stone cold fuck her right in the pussy next time you see her.

This

Check image for relevance

Also just curious, are you a virgin?

Attached: Space.jpg (1280x1262, 193K)

Bitches are weird user. I've been in a few situations like this and still don't understand how they tend to lose interest so quickly. Just try to fuck her and always be on the look out for more opportunities with other girls.

im very much like you, but without the shallow part. im a hopeless romantic, always have been. sucks too, because i could totally live the life youre describing if it brought me any satisfaction but it just doesnt. maybe somethings wrong with me? like dont get me wrong i want sex, ive got my share of kinks and all, i want hot passionate sweaty fucking, but hand holding and commitment trumps all of that any day
6 hours seems excessive. and generally its 1 message to 1 message. but her messages are generally somewhat lengthy. i shouldnt read into that too much tho. im thinking 1 hour, maybe 1.5 hours. i have something due at midnight for a class so ill probably just open it when i finish that
im in a bible belt state btw
lesbian phase isnt too much of a red flag bc it was DEFINITELY a phase, accompanied with a hard weeb phase while at a school with guys who were certifiable assholes, not even the hot chad kind. i dont blame her, they were horrible
when i got turned down she told me i was cool. felt immensely better than getting told im nice. thats when i realized i had transcended nice guy phase
thank you user i really appreciate it
quads of truth
lol yeah wouldnt that be nice
both of us kind of view the "base" system as having kissing as the homerun, not sex, so yeah next time i get to hang out with her ill absolutely try to kiss her assuming things dont go horribly.
gross, thats why i never put myself in that position
i know for a fact that she has not been kissed this year. she wears a lot of stuff that simply comfort, not dressing to impress, and she never gets hit on. which is surprising bc i know shes actually a 10/10, and to me even when shes in her sweats shes just as beautiful as when shes in a dress.
and yes, if you couldnt tell, i am.
no one thinks that because i carry myself very confidently and speak confidently about it. i give off vibes of the kind of guy who isnt

OP, you do know that snap score goes up from people watching your story right? If you post 1 pic to your story and a hundred people watch it that's a ton of points. Just saying.

interesting. but she hasnt posted to her story. maybe shes blocked me or something? shes usually not active but right after i asked her to prom it shot up a ton, so maybe she blocked me from viewing it so she could post about it without me seeing? would make sense

wow, i might just be a monumental love sick dumbass

The combo of me being too much ASPD and being in the worst city in all of NA for dating is a lethal combo
I'll give you respect though, you know what you want and you have determination. Always put that in the right place. Trust me fam, 6 hours. Thank me later g
Are you in Florida by any chance? Important question

She could have told you that just to keep you as an orbitter

Trust me man, girls are hornier than guys and guys are easy to get for girls. I'm a virgin too, don't sweat it
I have the same as your last sentence. Keep the thread alive, got to eat but I want to reply

Not true, only from private snapping

Probably that

And yes, yes you are. I was too at one point, many men were. You decide if you're a winner or a loser

The fact that some snapchat score cracks you up, just because "she" could be texting other guys. Paranoid Android lol

not in florida, no
and she doesnt keep orbiters
shes very unexperienced so anything like that just freaks her out if shes not interested
shes generally straightforward so hopefully she will be with me
and FUCK are you sure? bc the internet says stories play a role
im gonna be a fucking winner
id literally die for her you know
i spend my whole life being remarkably repressed, no one knows that im secretly a blubbering mess not the stone faced person people think
you arent wrong tho, but i have good reason to distrust women. abandonement issues etc. thankfully she does too, she mentioned hearing a story about a guy who was engaged for 3 years then they had sex for the first time and he left her right after. apparently that story fucked her up because she says intimacy in general like that freaks her out bc shes afraid shes gonna be abandoned. like NO i want to wake up next to you i dont want to leave

Maybe she thinks she fucked up but I feel your pain I dated this girl for for a month and she cut it off out of the blue I mean everything was perfect but she just wasn't feeling like having a relationship at the time which I understood c and I found out she was talking to other guys. Lesson learned if she breathes she's a thot.

yikes my dude sounds rough
had something similar, fucked me up
abandonment issues ftw

Post something to story and don't snap anyone all day. Trust me. I went a few days only posting to story and no one snapped me private and my score went up. Celebs have huge scores and reply to a fraction of snaps they get

i think you should call her out, my guy. you two obviously enjoy each other's company, there must be a reason she's ghosting you. if she's having second thoughts, better to have it end than force her to have a bad time with you at prom.

ill consider that. we have a streak so i want to keep that ofc but then it guarantees we talk regularly, but maybe ill get someone to keep my streaks for a bit
this may be all in my head. she said she would be busy this weekend, as would i, the only thing concerning was her score going up. but if the score is like these people say, then it is truly 100% in my head. i feel like a massive idiot
we do enjoy each others company, a lot, so regardless prom would be a good time. i just dont want her to rescind it if shes only looking to be my date to prom and isnt cool with being my bf. then we can go to prom, and maybe i can win her over with a slow dance or something. plus, since i grew out of my awkward stage, ive gotten pretty good at dances

Distrusting people isn't always wrong. I've trusted my ex girlfriend, when she was texting on WhatsApp, I never checked her contacts etc. But on accident I saw that she was texting her ex boyfriend and he was sending her some dick pics and that they wanted to meet etc

>be me
>18

stopped reading there.
fuck off newfag

sage

fuck off and kys

yeah as long as it doesnt get in the way of relationships. i have reason to be distrusting
nice meme

MODS MODS MODS

IT'S IN RULES YOU CAN'T SAY THAT YOU ARE SAGE!!!!!

Or if oldfag, sage all fields. Even captcha.

OP here, i appreciate the support, but please dont
people who yell mods for anything but CP are... eugh

Is that what the song is about? Neat

A girl that doesn't keep orbitters? In Western civilization? Odd. If you were in Florida it would be a fact of life she's a slut. I've tested it and from what I've seen score only goes up if private Snaps. Also
>giving a shit about a girl and what she does in her spare, free, personal time

That second part is contradictory. You struggle with mental illness

I swear I got contradictory results

Bad advice, caring shows desperation. Do not care about it, keep doing what you're doing (less retardedly)

Why do people even do streaks? I find it so stupid. Always approach with EXTREME prejuidice. Always. It's a safe bet, "All women are like that" (until proven otherwise)

Leave

You got dubs, now you can drink water :)

Just open it. Waiting just eating you inside, and then nothing is good to say/send after. Just open it and see if you feel like replying. If yes, do it. If not wait for a moment you really want to say something interesting/funny/important.
Give her and yourself a space. Do something, go running, clean your room, visit a friend. She is clearly important for you but she is not all your life.

First part bad advice, everything else is wisdom

On second thought OP open it, you'll be self sabotaging and it will in turn help you develop into a better man (so long as you are strong and not weak). Open that shit and tell us what she says

Wait til tomorrow. You won't regret it.

However, with perfect compatibility will make both of you not care about replies and timing.

But for now, just wait until like 11am tomorrow to open and reply.

Whatevers happening is up to her. Stop worrying about a situation you have no control over, live your life like she's doing, find something or someone else to focus on. If she decides she wants you in her life, great, but expect this same shit to happen frequently because your feelings for her are clearly stronger than hers are for you.

He doesn't listen, ergo:

I feel you bro, similar shit happened to me a while ago

Attached: FB_IMG_1496605122782.jpg (261x174, 10K)

Idk user,good luck

10/10

Always always ALWAYS be less invested than her

Girls don't like clingy guys. They like a detached, semi-attached MAN.

see

Those two are me haha

I'm telling him to send her a snap now so he fucks himself over and, if he is strong and not weak, he will learn from it and not be starstruck and a bitch about it. You have to get through the hot coals to get to the other side

I was in the "replying game" few times. And I said to myself never again. It never stops.

yeah they exist, you have to understand, we were both considered the "weird kids" which is why we got along so well. since then we have both polished up, but shes still wildly underrated
mental illness. got me there
and the snapchat algorithm probably changes. i read an article saying its more complicated than just sent/received private snaps. when did you test?
streaks are especially good for introverted people as it helps condition them back into society and keeps them regularly socialized rather than a hermit. can confirm firsthand
solid, will do my guy
solid advice. im gonna get through this online assignment and possibly do my history work if my professor put that up yet, then open it
ill open it soon, wait a little longer
im not that cold
thats true. ive broken up with her before, i survived. itll absolutely suck to lose my long time love interest but i always have my success to go for
im way more invested, but i dont show it. i show what i think of her, but not attachment or clinginess. like when she said she always feels so awkward and like she cant hold a conversation i said something to the effect of "i think you hold a great conversation personally. if other people dont like it then fuck em" which she appreciated
how old are you? did you/do you have a prom date?
thanks anyways
i am making a point to show i have a life outside of her, bc i do
when i snuck into the 21+ club part of the city i posted a good amount of shit to my story and sent a video of it as "streaks"
it seems unbelievably inane and dumb to me but i hear it works wonders to seeming "cool"
plus shes a legit hermit, that was one of the only times she hung out with someone outside of school this entire school year. she doesnt know any of the local restaurants bc she never leaves the house, and i know this place like the back of my hand because i do a shitton of driving to blow off steam

10/10 would buy again. Everyone must learn this. You, sir, are a wonderful teacher, I am sorry I interrupted.

youre telling me to ruin my chances because you believe it will make me a better person for some other girl? kindly fuck off, thats not what i asked for

What Japanese restaurant has fortune cookies?

An Americanized one

He's only trying to help. The best way to drill this kind of knowledge is through hurt, and losing her will make you better for the one you are truly meant to be with

Samefag here, do I get some advice too? So for a long time I didn't want any relationships because of trust issues, but recently I heavily fall in love with a girl. I could rave about her smile etc, but fuck that. So she's in a relationship with some other dude, but we have some contact because she got aware of my depressions (idk how) and she's texting me sometimes to make sure im fine. What do?

You want to die because a girl you once dated a long time ago isn't at your becan call? Fuck me what a whiny little cunt you are. Ever she isn't interested and felt to bad to say no to your face or else she is brick shit nervous. Either way you speak to her. Fuck me it's like your a three year old crying that another kid won't share his Choo Choo with you.

What's the "replying game"?
Streaks are gay. End of story
What do you mean mentall illness got you there? And if she's weird perhaps she isn't slutty or perhaps she is EVEN MORE desperate for attention
You need to be cold
Did you break up with her or did she break up with you? Very important. You do show desperation since you are desperate
If she's actually a shut in you may have a virgin on your hands. Fat chance but still. Does she have Tinder or Bumble? Does she use Instagram a lot?
Haha it's all good compadre, no need to apologize. I'm a bit daft though. See: (part about tfw greentext)

So now you see, you have two choices. You can send it now or wait until tomorrow. Now you see how doing it now will ruin your chances. Do what you want to do. May as well open it now/soon since we're here

Ever play fat rabbit?
fat-rabbit.lottopays.com

Thank you. Trust me OP man I went through the same shit too, had a girl in the bag, recovered from fuck up once but I'm ASPD and fucked it up again. Cue months of being broken down and a shell of my former self

Also if any of you kill yourself over a girl I will personally go down to hell myself, drag you back into the realm of the living and kill you myself

damn you are a narcissistic fuck
Women are confusing man. Sorry.

So am I, yet he is right

"Replying game" - she waited 3 hours to reply so I will wait 4. You just walking around checking time and constantly thinking about it. And that's not healthy. Doing something? Being a bitch? Right now I just dont think about it. Works for me. (and of course I dont send shit load of messages, I know when someone don't feel like talking)