AR15s are not weapons for war, stupid fucking liberals, hahahaha!!

>AR15s are not weapons for war, stupid fucking liberals, hahahaha!!
Why do you have AR15s?
>In case a war breaks out between us and the government!

BAN THEM. CONSERVATIVE FUCKS CAN'T EVEN REASON.

Attached: guns.png (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TABgNerEro8
youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U
youtube.com/watch?v=d_-lmtXpWQo
youtube.com/watch?v=eOoonxL7EK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes they are stupid as fuck. Now close this shit

Yes. Ban them like we banned drugs. That will keep them out of schools

Theyre right its not a weapon of war our military doesnt use them, is it a tool for killing? Sure but like every other tool its not good or bad its the intent in which its used

>Now close this shit
Close what... ?

All guns are weapons of war, but it's still mine

Your virginity was yours but your uncle took that

kek and rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=TABgNerEro8

That video is a psyop. It reveals what they're doing to do (even if they're not). That video does what it's reporting the Russians do.

Stop spreading that shit, Angent Hulio. Fuck off back to HQ

i was going to make my own thread but decided not to because nobody would respond to my boring as shit thread, but this baity OP will probably make people talk here and hopefully they'll see what i say.

i wanted to see if there was any chance for a remotely intelligent gun discourse here.

for me personally, i actually do lean pretty right when it comes to guns being that i strongly support the rights of all americans to own whatever they need to in order to protect life and liberty, which includes firearms.

that being said i personally think that the NRA and the response to this shooting from the right in general has been reactionary cancer as it often is when these things happen, even if i don't support the position of banning guns. that being said i do think that states should be required to implement some very basic programs to ensure that citizens are competent to own certain weapons and willing to respect what they can do. anything that tips them off that you are likely to go on a mass killing spree = not competent. i also only think that this should apply to certain guns which cannot reasonably be classified as 'personal defense' weapons, i.e. you wouldn't need to prove jack shit in order to own pistols, hunting rifles and bolt-action rifles.

basically i think we should treat guns like vehicles, you've got basic ones like bicycles and mopeds which anyone can have, but above that you've got cars and large trucks which you have to prove you won't be a threat to society with.

thoughts?

>but this baity OP will probably make people talk here and hopefully they'll see what i say.
You need to learn the art of baiting. It's the only way to get people to reply.

>i wanted to see if there was any chance for a remotely intelligent gun discourse here.
LOL

>thoughts?
I agree with nearly everything you said. We should definitely treat them like vehicles. We have DUIs and shit in place for people who break the law.

Do the same for guns.

I mean its sound and theyve been looking at restrictions for awhile now. I mean theres not a single person on this planet that can tell me theres not a problem when omar empty my nine at the glory hole line pateen, cant get on a plane cause he's on a no fly list. But he can get a gun

kek.... you're silly

No one got rekt you pleb. This bullshit will not work. You cannot shame a gun owner into giving up their guns or their right to own a gun. That is precisely why we have guns. So that other people can't make us do anything we don't want to do.

No. Murder is illegal. Arguing over tools is stupid.

> weapons protect us
> video games are responsible
End any form of gun control and ban any form of video game. Live in a secure and peaceful republicuck country.

Youre right murder is illegal, but its not the tools fault, i mean as long as im smart i can kill 100 people plus with a hammer. Do we need to ban hammers? I know it's a false equivalency but you get the point

they are not used by the military you libtards
but their the only thing that we have that could hold their own...

take those away and then,m say good to the bill of rights

the 1st people they line up and shoot? you idiots

Attached: 1521773027682.jpg (600x600, 82K)

Nice fucking try asshole. You're not fooling anyone. You just happened across this post and you weren't going to say anything but now that you've been given an opportunity you going to write an essay on gun restrictions? Fuck the hell are off you piece of shit. No gun restrictions, period.

a spoon is tool for killing
so is a potato

anything is a tool for kiling

Attached: 1438887932783.jpg (726x747, 122K)

Maximum butthurt

Ok, this meme is epic

Attached: 1511809090292.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

holy fuck a reasonable thought on Sup Forums? where did you come from? you dont belong here! get your troll back on track! now!

Damn, all I said was "kek and rekt"
u mad?

youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U

youtube.com/watch?v=d_-lmtXpWQo

Ok, this meme is epic

Don't think he watch it...

I know that you finger your butthole

>This pathetic level of attack on people whose views are different.

You're a sad individual.

I know this is bait but the only reason they say it isn't a weapon of war, is because it isn't full automatic. In all honesty we should be calling for the repeal of the NFA since it's in direct violation of the 2nd amendment. I'm all for universal background checks but as a law abiding citizen, there's no reason for stipulations on what I can own.

Attached: 1516283541350.jpg (656x425, 183K)

Exactly, my point

Your mom is gay

At least my LR-15 will be okay

nah, I'll keep my ar-15

ur mom gey pee is stored in the balls HOY HOY HOY HOY HUE HUE HUE

how many babies have you fucking killed with it you monster

meanwhile in the UK facebook post will can get you prison time, as well as offending anyone

this is what happens without guns

they do not just want the ar15 they want them all gone except for the rich,elites and the state

then sometime later the mass graves start appearing

just a history lesson of the Communism the Democrats are trying to bring to us

we don't need justification, faggot

"i want one" is all the reason i need

furthermore, it's not up to you to decide what i need

Spastic attack

Gun control != not being allowed to own guns. Every other even slightly dangerous product is heavily controlled. Drugs, food, cars, even kinder surprise. And so are dangerous services.
And why are citizen militia not allowed nuclear weapons? Isn't that a breach of the 2nd amendment? So those against gun control aren't really for the unfettered right to bear arms.

We should probably ban crossbows, bb guns, sling shots, and knives am I right fellow liberals?

You need to be less gay you gay faggot gay retard homo

boy you sure got me there!

how will i ever recover?

how are gun owners gay

oK look. The NRA gives tiny (average $2k) contributions to politicians. So fucking what.

The NRA didn't shoot anyone. The NRA is millions of law abiding gun owners who wish to preserve their constitutional civil rights. Just like any civil rights group. You see, libtards have the solution to all problems, just give up your rights and let the govt control you. There, all problems solved.

But it was the FBI and the local sheriff (read: government) that failed in this instance. Instead of holding the government failure accountable they blame NRA and therefore we MUST change laws. HUH?

The States already have murder laws and gun laws on the books. If the fucking FBI and Sheriff can't do their job, what good would more laws/restrictions do? Who would enforce/follow up on those new laws?

Stupid breeds stupider. At least know what you don't know before you start demanding other's liberty be restricted.

The SJW's and liberals will be the first to go should their desired form of govt come true. Ironic.

Attached: 1521964091575.jpg (812x531, 162K)

become only 4x gay

Actually it would. What it wouldn't do is keep school shootings from happening.

Even if you banned everything but muskets you would still have psychos throwing powder charges lined with nails into cafeterias or school assemblies and knifing survivors.

This is just a knee jerk reaction to an event and people hate to be told "It's not that we don't take the situation seriously it's that we're already doing all we can without infringing on peoples rights even more than we already probably are".

They really hate that shit. The right does too, every time a republican says something along the lines of "we need to take terrorism more seriously", or something like that but about drugs, it's honestly the same deal. But being honest won't get you elected. Promising solutions and acting like problems are being unaddressed out of apathy will.

You won't get mine jerk off lol... It's protection for the individual from anyone, not just their own gov.... My rifle protects me from intruders of any kind... whether it's tweeker junkies lookin to steal my shit, or the god damn Chinese coming to claim their debt... America would never be invaded because we literally have 100 million armed civilians... u liberals will just have to throw rocks or maybe you'd all just get wiped out... Natural Selection and all

Because while they're not killing babies they're putting guns up their assholes

didn't marx say that people need to be armed? Pretty sure that was the only thing he ever said that made any sense

I do suck my gun barrels like dicks sometimes so you get me there

Government is WAY too big already! Agreed,

>this is what happens without guns
Keklol

We should also open the borders.

to shoot niggers like you

>this is what happens without guns
No that is what happens when you do not have it written into your constitution that it is an unalienable right to say any dumbass thing you choose.

why it's just going to let a shit ton of beans and gang members flood into California and Texas

So you're saying that the government should ban weapons which might be used against the government if a time came where the people might feel compelled to take up arms against it?

Sounds like you're playing right into the hands of the whole "nazis took guns away" argument.

Retard.

Fucking retards lying about conservative arguments. They have never been used in a war. Doesn't mean they can't be used for defense.
Faggots

it's b8 my man calm down

Because fuck the government deciding who can or cannot live here. They should be able to get jobs and pay taxes without a rubber stamp man in Washington telling them they're good enough.

I do not advocate anarchy. We need national sovereignty so fuck off NWO fag.

It isn't anarchy, it's open borders you statist fucking cuck nigger :)

yeah well no one agrees with you and I hate mexicans so we need to keep them out

But the first amendment doesn't even mention guns. I want a fighter jet and some am rams. And a back yard full of cruise missiles. And at least one old nuke. I don't even want an icbm but it is my right to own one. In fact I want to build one from scratch. It's just a hobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOoonxL7EK0

Attached: 1521869501921.png (1000x1080, 224K)

Plenty of people agree with me you delusional statist. Get out of your cuckshed echo chamber lol :^)

Oops. Neither does the second.

yeah it only says the right to bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed. Where can I buy some bear arms btw? From the bear store?

The same redneck retards who whine about people not standing for the anthem are the same people who stockpile guns because the government is going to round up "patriots" any day. Any day now.

How many of these threads you gonna make?

>idk how to greentext

oh the irony.

What's your point? I don't like them, think you're a fag, and own guns. Where does that leave me?

Well you're stupid. My right to bear nuclear arms is currently being infringed. My right to by missile and air armaments is also. It isn't a misinterpretation of the words.

Merican's need weapons of war in case they elect another fucking nigger.

Attached: GunControl-1.jpg (1640x2584, 936K)

HeY mAyBe If We GeT rId Of A gOoD sOuRcE oF sEcUrITy ThEn MaYbE tHeRe WiLl Be LeSs ViOlEnCe

Attached: gunlovin'.png (854x480, 197K)

Hope you are getting paid then. Because you're an idiot if you aren't.

open borders would be ok but not while the welfare programs are so generous you unthinking mongoloid goo gobbling windowlicker.

tanks aren't illegal. why don't you own one?

Too expensive. What's your point?

Because any conflict with the “evil government” is going to be street battles with guns...

Assuming this paranoid fairytale you’ve constructed comes true the “government” would cut off food/electricity and drone strike people organizing or arming themselves.

Cool story tho bro.

All guns are weapons for war, that doesn't make them something a normal person shouldn't have. The actual conservative argument is that AR style rifles aren't assault rifles, which is correct. When you start responding to the actual arguments, people might stop laughing at you.

How about open borders BUT you can't apply for welfare until you've been employed uninterrupted for 7 years? Or have made $75K for 2 consecutive years. Or are legitimately in mortal danger like you developed cancer or got diabetes or something along those lines.

Would that make you happy mister statist?

No they wouldn't you retard. At the very least, it's a screen for crime and communicable disease. And that doesn't even touch on the tax and social program aspect.

we have enough to fight a tyrannical government if needed. sand niggers have done it for decades now using toyota trucks and akms

There are many other guns for hunting and ranch work besides the evil AR-15.

The Mini-14 is great for varmint hunting and farms and ranches. Very good for removing black skinned African wombats.

Attached: RugerRanch-M14.jpg (1900x804, 511K)

You said kek and rekt to a post that did not merit the response. You are full of shit. You know that you are full of shit. And I wanted you to know that I also am aware of how full of shit you are

but sir doesn't that us fully automatic.223 armor penetrating ammunition just like the ar-15 machinegun?

What if Zombies attack ?
If no gun around, will you be courageous enough to face them with only a baseball bat ?

AND learn english and have a job and pledge allegiance to the constitution. And that, fuckstick, is the definition of sovereignty. The right to vet immigrants and keep our culture/society/country and its institutions strong so we don't devolve into a 3rd world shitstain on the map.

yeh

An ignorant hypocrite

>The right to vet immigrants is the definition of sovereignty

No it is not you fucking goofball