Hello, I'm a time traveler from 2061

Hello, I'm a time traveler from 2061.

I'm working for the European Space Agency (ESA) and Samsung. The two companies now work together to accomplish a special mission.

I was sent to this date to recover a special hard drive at Samsung headquarters, this hard drive is containing important data that was found by mistake and the results cannot be reproduced again even after decades of research.

The hard drive (as almost all of the electronic components present on earth) has been destroyed by an heavy solar flare in 2019.

The hard drive is containing the solution to create a powerful source of energy directly from antimatter.

The temporal displacement unit I'm using is manufactured by ESA and Samsung. The unit is powered by two top-spin dual-positive singularities that produce a standard off-set tipler sinusoid that allow me to travel through time, we can now modify the gravity of a defined physical object in order to use them to travel time.

You can ask me anything, I also can prove it and have picture of the device.

Attached: GETD-03.jpg (962x606, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3558158/Behind-scenes-CERN-Stunning-new-pictures-reveal-takes-maintain-supercollider.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is a more larger pic of the device.

Attached: GETD-02.jpg (800x1000, 456K)

So run this through for me, What happens when you convert antimatter into energy? Like whats the physics and mathematics behind it?

'The Antiproton Decelerator Hall at CERN, where antiprotons are slowed down to 10 percent of the speed of light in order to conduct research into antimatter. Photo: Alastair Philip Wiper'

Go time travel off a pier fucktard

>mathematics behind

The angle of dangle is equal to the heat of the meat X the mass of the ass.

Do I finally have gf in 2061?

it always sucks to run out of meds on a weekend

When will Trump be impeached?

>Is a time traveller from 50 years on the future
>Come for help not only on Sup Forums, but especially on /b
Is everybody a full blown autist in 2061 OP ?

That's a CloudBeast 3000 vape unit. Nothing to do with time travel.

You're full of shit. The amount of energy required to travel back in time would itself require the same anti-matter power conversion which you supposedly seek.

You are a dirty son of a bitch liar.

2 terms sadly

So did you doing anything at all not alter your own original time dimension you carne from?

>found by mistake

Oh just shut up. This machine is used for engraving "holograms" in glass with laser. Not a very common piece of machinery, but did you really think no art students come here?

Attached: b8_.jpg (500x320, 37K)

>time traveler from 2061
>goes on Sup Forums
right...

why the fuck didn't you show up to Stephen Hawking's party...

I am Time traveler from 2062.
>Putin is still president of the Earth
>Lizard people now lives on the moon
>Someone made Virus that kills jews and Niggers.
>Asians now shit on streets
>Op is still a faggot

>types can't into english
>doesn't know how solar flares work
>doesn't know how hard drives work
POO
IN
LOO

Maybe in the future Everything works difirently.
But one thing for sure, Op is still sucking that pee pee

wrong

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3558158/Behind-scenes-CERN-Stunning-new-pictures-reveal-takes-maintain-supercollider.html

Im a time traveler from the year 2066

Sex is now illegal and the only way people are allowed to reproduce is by using a fucking turkey baster
Toilets are removed from all houses and people have to resort to pissing and shitting in drains on the street
Sup Forums is a peaceful site with only one board, the /mlp/ board

paypal me 1.21 gigawatts

>>by an heavy solar flare
I'm glad to find they still follow the rule of using "an" before an "h" word in this future.

If you from the future, why are you sending us pictures of a existing LHC? We already know about this machine for a few years now.

hahahhahhahahhahahaaha what a massive fagot

everybody knows that there will be no 2061
and even no 2045
/thread

I’m ashamed that none of you fags picked up on his John Titor reference. Sup Forums truly is underage fags now

Attached: B677E1B3-1A1E-4071-A6DD-86038ED688B3.jpg (1023x637, 63K)

you work for the joows and your job is to post bullshit

sorry we only remember good memes

>european space agency
lol yeah right.

does trump take our guns?

>I was sent to this date to recover a special hard drive at Samsung headquarters
And now you've told the entire populace and several actors about your plan exactly 43 years before the next time you will be able to do anything about it. There will exist 43 years in which any of us will be able to go back to before you were even here, and alter, reproduce, or destroy the hard drive before you come into contact with it, altering the sequence of events beyond that of which you already have. Furthermore, there is no conceivable way that Samsung has accidentally discovered how to create a powerful source of energy directly from antimatter, because that is not a secret, nor is that how you obtain energy from something. Doing so would mean siphoning kinetic energy from the antimatter particles, meaning you could apply this technique to any other matter, not just antimatter. It also means you have found a way to reach absolute zero should you choose. It also implies that you have a way to meaningfully transfer the miniscule kinetic energy, solve notable efficiency loss, and have a means to store it in another form of energy, potentially. Otherwise, what is the point of removing the kinetic energy from an atom than to create a truly supercooled particle? There's no meaningful energy production that can come from this without direct side effects or horrible foresight.

Then there's discussion how the alleged means of time travel is performed on a vague technical level. You have now left evidence of your clandestine operations here. And now someone can save it. You have fucked up.