Are trannies degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=v_tHrCFnrGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not always

Depends on the climate

trannies are cute

Only if they don't pass and aren't qt, so for 99% of them (100% of the ones you will probably ever see in real life) they are degenerate.

All these three are better looking than any girl I ever saw in germany for the entirety of my life

Yes idiot

Enjoy the ban

Yes, the objective measure for morality is the Bible

Now delete your rule-breaking thread

American """boys"""

Fuck off you stupid cunt. We have this same thread like 8 times every day.

>Yes, the objective measure for morality is the Bible

>Christcucks

It's because deep down youre a faggot attracted to bots.

ausfag mad because his women look like swamp monsters

only after i cum

That tranny's on METH

very much so.

the first one should get a refund on that nose job

>confusing trannies with traps
C'mon Sup Forums, what year is it?

>swamp monsters
heres a (You) for the kek

I would sooner fuck a female abo than a faggot.

Not if they're cute.

That's a female you newcuck.

Every damn time.

>This is the Anglosphere in 2016
I'm scared.

They post girls and pretend they're trannies because even faggots know that trannies are bizarre freaks.

Yes they are fucking degenerate. They are mentally sick and the worth part of that stupid joke is that our degenerate societies encourage them in their sickness in resulting on the total destruction of their mind and definitive mutilation of their body.

>I would rather fuck a disgusting ape than a cute trap

thee toppest of keks my good man

They're both disgusting, but only one is female.

I'd rather plop my balls in an Abo's mouth than fuck a mentally ill person.

They're a bunch of body-mutilating freaks, anyone who falls under or advocates LGBT groups is a degenerate.

Boys make for better girls

Dances With Gerbils

They are the final proof man are better than women at everything, including at beinflg women.

Based men.

Hot, but can't have my white babies so...

hahahaha indeed good sir! Thats why I still use pieces of silver as currency to buy whores like your mother.

You gentlemen are disgusting cock sucking cucked faggots. You deserve to be gased.

Psychotic faggot ≠ Girl

Why is this faggot shit on Sup Forums every fucking day now?

Haha.

No.

MEDIC!

No1 care

Then enjoy fucking that 200 year old Witch doctor while she screams jibberish into your ear. You monkey.

no, they are normal and existed since ancient times.

words can not express how much wrong is in this picture. how did you even find this?

Trannies are an exploit to beat feminism. Now we can say we are women, best them at things like sports and they can't say anything about it because they think equality is real, but it's not.

They have a mental disorder so they are fucking LITERALLY degenerate, yes

So true. Why do you we need women again?

>ohrightreproductiveorgans.jpg

On a "degeneracy thread" a while ago. It's funny that this guy would probably get killed by refugees if they had the chance.

Be a good boy and go fist your grandmother won't you?

Because it triggers you.

i agree plz dont bomb us again thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be

>Are trannies degenerate?
All gay people are degenerate.

No. Trannies are not degenerate.* And here's why:

They try harder to be traditionally feminine than most women do. Theoretically, this could make them better mothers, wives and partners than many women would.

See, the main negative of moral degeneracy is the breakdown of the family unit and traditional values. Gay people can't have the same family dynamic as a man and a woman.

And with feminism running rampant, women are using guys as meal tickets and sperm donors, destroying the stable family unit.

A trap/shemale/tranny (assuming "she" passes) since they actively work at being womanly and literally strive to be the perfect woman, preserves the stable family dynamic.

That could potentially make them the "antidote" to feminism.

The only thing is, they can't bear children. So they're only as "degenerate" as a barren woman. Dudes make better women than women do.
*Assuming they're not just mentally ill faggots, which they may very well be.

Quads don't fucking lie!!!

back to /lgbtqbbc/ with you

Kek that shit has been proven fake so many times on Sup Forums by Sup Forumsacks who investigate.

What does HIV positive faggot gay males have to do with cute transgirls?

hell no
sweet boipucci > all

what the fuck is that pic and why do you have it

>They try harder to be traditionally feminine than most women do.
I'll agree with you on their matter of dress, but that's not enough to make someone "traditional". Totally disregarding the rest of your post because I can't believe that you actually fell for the tranny meme that Sup Forums pushes.

Trust me, if you had ever met an actual trap/tranny in real life you'd know that their entire life revolves around sex, no better than modern women. Oh, but I guess that's not degenerate to Sup Forums when they're the ones giving (or taking?) the dick for once.

>Kek that shit has been proven fake so many times on Sup Forums by Sup Forumsacks who investigate
>implying
> youtube.com/watch?v=v_tHrCFnrGs
fuck off gay sissy faggot

new fag detected shits so old i saw it on Sup Forums in 2009.

Sup Forums logic:

>calls transgenderism a mental disease
>does everything in its power to worsen the mental disease by saying "kill yourself", etc.
>does the same towards fat people (claiming to care about their health but clearly not giving two shits about their mental health)

When will Sup Forums just admit that the irrational hatred for transgenders that permeates this board is actually due to internal conflicts w.r.t. sexual desire and objectification towards women?

and its hot af

Give proof of Kayla's dick. I haven't seen any substantial proof but a few FB posts. Show dick.

>Are trannies degenerate?
they are faggots. end of the story.

sex:M

zoophilia is way more degenerate than enjoying some boipucci

>Sup Forums is one person
they are mentally ill. this is practically unarguable.

le ebin SWJ boards and idiots posting on reddit about us. They do this to "trigger" us.

Yes,

>filename
stop using our ß
ihr bergjuden und schluchtenscheißer verstümmelt unsere schöne sprache und nennt es dialekt

Why does it turn me on even more knowing it's a guy?

That's isn't a dick and that's poorly shooped.

If you fuck or get fucked by an animal... I mean... who's it hurting?

whats funny is the radicals would kill him the minute he lets them in his home or something, i wanna know what websites or videos they watch to avoid the rape allegations and the crimes committed by the refugees.

Sup Forums is good.
Sup Forums amazing/
Sup Forums perfect
Sup Forums no need change

never change dipshits never change

Does it bug you as much as it bugs me how often people confuse your flag with singapore's?

Yes.
They are mentally ill and should be put in closed institutions.

Honestly I feel over the last 4 months opinions on transgender people has changed so drastically on Sup Forums. Not sure if its the influx of people from reddit or what but it's pretty amazing.

Personally I see absolutely nothing wrong with transgender people. I believe in empirical research and the research very clearly shows transgender people aren't making it up. They have a neurological intersex condition.

I also believe in liberty and freedom. If presenting as a woman makes these people feel more at home in their own body then that is the best possible thing for them.

>saying that you don't like trans means you're sexually repressed (in denial)
projecting much?

People like you are why Germany deserves everything it's getting

Kill yourself fagit