Rap sucks

rap sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494
nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
independent.co.uk/news/science/humans-came-from-africa-crete-study-australopithecus-early-fossil-a7929521.html
theconversation.com/theres-not-enough-evidence-to-back-the-claim-that-humans-originated-in-europe-78280
youtube.com/watch?v=iNF4wXrz5rg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(c)rap

Rap is like scissors, it always loses to rock.

(((rap))) is for niggers

objectively correct opinions

I disagree

Rap is like rock, they both lose to Spock xD Bazinga I'm here all night

White people. Go back to Field Recordings and Post-Ambient Death ore.

this

*Deathcore

Phones are retarded.

>Go back
How can I go back to something I was never into in the first place? Also you're assuming I'm engaged in rap music in the first place. I am not. So, wrong on two accounts. Your parents must be proud they spawned you.

white ¨people¨ leave my board

I'm disappointed you don't give genres a chance more, OP.

>white ¨people¨ leave my board
Who said it was yours? White people made this board. You're free to leave when you want, nigger.

You're not wrong.

>my

I'm enjoying this thread

He's not, but Josh Homme is fucking garbage. Everything he has ever released is utter dog shit

Fuck off and go listen to the Foo fighters you clown

>my
Why are you people always so entitled?

white people have origins from africa along with all other people in the world, that means all people have origins from black people, that means that this world is a black world

you're free to leave it anytime

If you're going to make an argument, try giving a reason on your opinion, to avoid looking like a massive faggot, as you appear to everybody in this thread right now.

>he doesn't know
user I...

nigger

But God made the world and God's white. Therefore, it's a white man's world.

>Needing to "make an argument" for an opinion

Lmao, fucking pseudo-intellectual faggot, you don't even understand argument semantics. Go watch Molyneux and shut the fuck up after you're done with foo fighters

>believing the out of africa theory
lol that has about as much weight as a multiverse theory

*squat*
*WHIIRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO PLAY MARI-*
*SCRRATTCCHH*
*AAAHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*WHIRR-RTHPPPWWW*
*NONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!*
*OOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHH*
*SSHHHRRROSOSOSSOSO*
*M-MIYOMOTOOOOAARRRHCH*
*GRLSHSHSHS*
*MOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL SONIGG-*
*Aaaaaahhhhh-.....*
*SSSHHHLLPP*
*IT FUCKING HURTS HEEEELASHFHAHSARG-*
*WHIIIRRR-RRrrrrr r r r*
*brap*
*walks away*

Hip Hop isn't music, prove me wrong

Pro tip: You can't

those are facts and if you were to look into the evidence supporting it compared to the ¨evidence¨ supporting your pathetic alternative theory you would also know that this its the truth.

Of course you wouldn't research or look for logic since you're a Sup Forumsack and logic actually hurts your cause

Lol you have no logic, you're just getting mad and acting like a retard by spouting off meaningless accusations

>muh Sup Forums
newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494

where's your evidence for all people not having origins in Africa?

KEK good game, faggot

>doesn't know about burden of proof
>expects to be taken seriously
Keep trying faggot

>nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/
>telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
>independent.co.uk/news/science/humans-came-from-africa-crete-study-australopithecus-early-fossil-a7929521.html
>theconversation.com/theres-not-enough-evidence-to-back-the-claim-that-humans-originated-in-europe-78280

post your "facts" since you're so hellbent on saying we're all from Africa at one point

You clearly attempted to listen to rap enough to form such an opinion, but you either failed to resonate with its messages and style or simply have only explored the surface-level, rudimentary acts the mainstream constantly promotes. And this is coming from a person who wouldn't even place hip-hop in my top 10 genres (if I made one). Also, there was no need for the racial epithet. I only said "white people" as a joke, just in case you were going to use that cheap shot like the inbred you are.

BTW, 9th year browsing here as of today.

out of africa theory is the most widely accepted theory.

therefore the burden of proof is on you

WRONG

>inb4 a wikipedia article

>I-I was only pretending
>Also I've wasted more of my life than you
>i-inbred hick!
Keep embarrassing yourself, it's amusing

Nice backpedaling, really. If you can't provide evidence to support your claim, there is no reason to believe it's true.

what is the most widely accepted theory then?

It probably is the Out of Africa theory at this moment in time tb h since new evidence was only unearthed a few months ago and it takes years for it to get around and to "reteach" people, etc

People usually believe what they learnt in school for the rest of their life... even if proven false

It's like a chinese whisper

Considering the fact that muslims and christians still make up the majority of the planet, it would be that humans were placed here by God. God is white, and people were made in God's image, so that implies that the first people were, in fact, white people.

>God is white
Top lel

>different cultures don't have contradicting interpretations of God's beliefs/existence

>God
>Posts a picture of alleged Jesus Christ

You're retarded anyway obviously

Notice how I said God, not Jesus.

Only losers focus on what once was. Only losers put importance in their past wins. Maybe whites came from blacks a very long time ago, but focus on where we are now. It's a white world no matter what the origin.

yes it does

>the world "belongs to blacks" if OOA theory is true, for some fucking reason
>durrr I'm ultralogical guys

Lol!

go back to forums.stevehoffman.tv

grandiose bait

what does that even mean

rap is criminal rhymes-

rhyming was pre-existent to 'rap', but once a dindu starts to rhyme, they call it rap- they rhyme about glorifying crime, misogyny, sexism, racism, anti-law, drugs, manipulation, thuggery, pimpery, playaism.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNF4wXrz5rg

thread theme

easter toad > rap toad

lol uh no the first Africans were white which is why blacks have white palms. the idiots stayed and got sunburned.

the burden of proof is on you, retard. you made the claim.