Jordan Fags BTFO

Jordan fags, answer me this

If prime Jordan replaced LeBron with the cavs in 2007 with Illgauzguks as his best player, does he even win one playoff series, let alone carry them to the Finals?

If prime Jordan replaced Lebron with the cavs in 2015 when he played GS with nobody but TT, Mozgov, and Delly, would he even win one game, let alone 2?

If prime Jordan replaced LeBron last year vs GS, could he accomplish pic related and comeback from 3-1 against the greatest regular season team ever?

If Jordan replaced Lebron with the cavs this year to play GS, who would win?

Jordan babies know the answer to these questions, and why it reveals the one true GOAT

BENT
THE
FUCK
OVER

it's an idiotic comparison as both the rules of the era and positions they play are different

have fun with your shit thread

LeLORD Inc

Fuck off

Enough with this bullshit

Stop shitting up this board with all these stupid fucking threads

Does this board have living mods?

can someone recommend a sport site that does?

this is ridiculous.

90% of this board is shills talking to themselves.

>If prime Jordan replaced LeBron with the cavs in 2007 with Illgauzguks as his best player, does he even win one playoff series, let alone carry them to the Finals?
They'd be a second round exit

>If prime Jordan replaced Lebron with the cavs in 2015 when he played GS with nobody but TT, Mozgov, and Delly, would he even win one game, let alone 2?
They'd also win 2 games

>If prime Jordan replaced LeBron last year vs GS, could he accomplish pic related and comeback from 3-1 against the greatest regular season team ever?
No

>If Jordan replaced Lebron with the cavs this year to play GS, who would win?
Warriors

Jordan baby, answer me this

Replace Jordan with LeGod against the a washed up Lakers, Blazers, Suns, Sonics, and Jazz, what happens? LeGod 6-0

Jordan faggots

ETERNALLY

IRREVOCABLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

Fuck off shill

Stop samefagging and stop spamming the board with this bullshit

Find honest work

>legitimate thread with legit questions to answer about the GOAT debate
>Jordan babies refuse to answer and opt to get flustered and booty blasted into another dimension

Fuck off Jew faggots

I'd say they win 1 in 2015 but good unbiased assessment

Nigga you make these dumb fucking threads all fucking day and then samefag them

You know Jordan isn't the GOAT when even his fans no longer try to defend him with proper arguments.

Uhhhmm sweetie, this is my first post today, it's okay Jordan isn't the GOAT k hun

Anyone?

is there a good site with real moderation?

if i wanted to deal with jew rigged social media I'd go on twitter or Facebook or reddit.

I said they'd win two games because the way the Cavs played was more suitable for Jordan's style. Remember LeBron was forced to take a bunch of shitty mid range shots because no one else could do anything, and that's an area where Jordan excelled at

Fuck off Schlomo

Proxyfaggot stop

Your destroying this board like your tribe destroyed basketball

>having a mental breakdown because his childhood is objectively no longer the GOAT

>being this much of a seething butt blasted waste

Get some help my lad

They do it to give the impression their failing league is popular. Meanwhile irl, 3/4 of the teams can't sellout a playoff game.

*childhood hero

This

Is what it is

Gary Payton was 6'3 and shut down Jordan
What would 6'7 220 Klay Thompson do?

Fuck off faggot

Klay is the best defensive guard in the league
Are you saying he wouldn't give Jordan trouble?

Fuck off.

You shills have killed any legit discussion with this CONSTANT spamming.

>3-5
>advanced stats

So you ignore my legitimate question? I don't even have an opinion on LeBron vs Jordan, I'm just asking a question

Klay is not better than Avery Bradley or Andre Roberson you fuccboi. Maybe even Tony Allen despite him being 49 years old

Yes, but more than just that.

Israel uses the NBA as a vehicle to manipulate blacks and push 'progressive' politics.

What you see here is no different than the MSM in general, except here it is disguised as legit discussion among the general populace (same as Facebook, Twitter etc)

It's why this board is and will continue to be rotten with (((shills))).

It won't change.

You dindu nuffin

Literally my first post in the thread to ask that question
>
You think Bradley or Robertson would be able to shit on love like Klay has been?

Yep.

The endless muh Jordan comparison bullshit is because the fake sport's playoffs are too dull to discuss on their own.

>most NBA points scored
>immense dominance at every level of basketball
>long career when he never was anything less than elite

How is Kareem not the GOAT? Jordan's career wasn't as long and LeBron's career hasn't been as good.

Fuck off with your fake media talking points.

>muh Goat

Start sucking dick and you could be a panelist on Around the Horn.

Why is Sup Forums so convinced that a multi-billion dollar sports association would try to recoup their losses by planting shills on a sports section of an anime imageboard inhabited by people who stream more often than they even turn on the television?

>moderation
Enjoy your cucked debates faggot

try /heem/, it is now completely teenage kids gossiping about each other.
horrible.
I'm also currently looking for another sports forum.

>and that's an area where Jordan excelled at
Clearly the opposition would play him differently tho