Why dont you own a gun Sup Forums ?

Why dont you own a gun Sup Forums ?

Attached: 20180324_183309.jpg (2245x3795, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

handgunlaw.us/states/kentucky.pdf
nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/connecticut/
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I own 43

because i have an adequate penis.

why don't I own *more* guns is the real question. and the answer to that is I'm broke.

I have to make up for cowards that are afraid of guns. I own a lot.

but shooting things is fun

because I dont have a job

Attached: 13327592_289795934690027_864661251401420226_n.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Because I dont live near niggers

Mostly because I'm a lazy son of a bitch. I really want to own one, but the process is too damn long. You can't just walk into a WalMart and spend $50 on one. I know, I tried.

I wanted to buy a simple handgun. Not an AR-15 or anything too large - primarily because I wanted a gun I could keep beside the seat of my car and pull out quickly and efficiently if I were in danger. Because hand guns are "concealable weapons", you can't own one with a concealed carry license. To get a concealed carry license in my state you're required to pay for and attend a firearms safety course, get fingerprinted, have your picture taken for your license, undergo a background check, etc.

The whole process would probably take me a week or two and I have a job.

I may be able to get an AR-15 in only a day or two since they aren't concealable, but there's still a LOT of hoops I'd have to jump through.

Because we have gun control and 0 school shootings.
South Africa > America

Attached: c272b41.jpg (1688x1688, 243K)

because i havent had time to fill the paperwork. thats the only reason. maybe i should get one ilegally.

this

>Because hand guns are "concealable weapons", you can't own one with a concealed carry license
>you can't own one with a concealed carry license
>concealed carry license

Bruh, there is NO state that makes you have a carry permit to just own a handgun. Were da fuck do you live?

>things

yes, things. paper, steel, reactive targets, soda bottles, tannerite, bowling pins.. stuff. It's great fun.

paperwork? do you live in the US?

I live in Kentucky. Maybe it's not a state law, but the gun shop near my house refuses to sell a hand gun to me without a concealed carry permit.

Oh yes. South Africa is considerably safer than the United States...

If you buy private then you are correct. You need a pistol permit just to handle one in a store here in CT

He's about to get a bad bad wake up

That's not state law. That's a stupid rule to have.

0 School Shootings congrats you south african cuck..

How about you leave your house without your 6 bodyguards.. that are fully armed and just randomly walk down the street?

German herre, we also have gun control, but reality is.. Criminals get guns no matter what, they care less about the "Legal" way.

i wish

Because I live in Australia. I personally would like a nice handgun, but then again I don't want American style gun laws because I don't everybody else having them.

You should tell them to go fuck themselves and just go to Bud's or Kentucky Gun Company.

Because I don't have a tiny dick and don't need to own a gun in order to be a man. Grow up.

ITT people with guns and then eurocucks who wish they could have guns

i dont need the false sense of security from a fictional scenario
as an american you are a pawn to the weapons manufacturing game if you think you 'need' them or should get one before theyre banned
crisis -> gun seizure propaganda-> buy more guns -> crisis ->

Because I have the freedom to choose

Haven't had a reason until recently.

I'm convinced the US will have another civil war in 5 years.

What gun should I get?
I'm thinking AK 47 and a semi auto shotgun but I don't really know.

Because we decommissioned our weapons stashes under international supervision.

Cuz thems expensive

Nice AR Sup Forums

/k/ please

Too much other stuff I need or want to spend my money on instead. Too much other stuff I need or want to spend my time on instead too, so I'd never get good with it anyway.

Attached: Ballbasaur_Pubisaur_Penisaur.jpg (1279x1207, 151K)

I own six.

But because of the Florida shooting, I just ordered up another :D

Attached: 1441333123607.jpg (793x503, 63K)

GUNS! GUNS! GUNS!
WE LOVE YOU MARCUS!!!

Attached: Shrine_of_the_Gunbringer.png (1366x768, 1.54M)

Hello /k/ommando.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Attached: 1518219139841.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Because of the cuck laws in my country, although i own some knives

Where you attempting to say something intelligent?

>Where you

No need to argue with you.

Attached: 1520011429593.jpg (779x708, 75K)

Simple, I have a taser glove.

You have to have schools in the first place to have school shooting

And then you have to have facktards that disarm the schools just for their own political gain....

Attached: BidenZone.png (1440x1228, 731K)

I don't know how to save money. I buy a lot of stupid shit.

Attached: 1521850181363.jpg (337x436, 28K)

Oh this again. Thank you user for tooting your own horn. As we all know anyone who immediately responds to a question about owning weapons with I have a big penis actually has a big penis and is in no way feeble minded for believing the ownership of a firearm equates to the size of one's phallus

I’m poor

Ek bly in joburg. Just to let you know I am South African. Now moron. Our gun control here does nothing more than stop law abiding citizens owning guns. You see them every street corner and if I were black I could buy an Ak for 300 rand. The issue isn't gun control. The issue is illegal guns. Criminals and mental illness. We don't have school shootings. Instead we have gang wars. We have armed robbery. We even have fucking taxi wars where the niggers shoot and kill kids cuz they happened to be in the taxi. Don't try bullshit the world about our country. And frankly because of the rights the Americans have its:
America> South Africa

I hate to throw my country under the bus but you and I know it's a fact. Try pull what Cyril is pulling with land in America and see how far you go. White trash(at least I assume you're white considering Sup Forums)

Also /k/ommando from South Africa reporting in.

Make money off legally selling guns to law abiding citizens so they can exercise their right to self preservation and protect their liberty. I see no problem here.

Then take your anti gun shit elsewhere. Sup Forums is random. Meaning anything goes you mong

I'm not white trash

Attached: Screenshot_20171223-222410.jpg (1079x1594, 1.03M)

That's a weird quirk particular to that gun store then. That's not a state law (see below) or a federal law.

handgunlaw.us/states/kentucky.pdf

> Because I'm scared of them

how does it feel to own a gun?

CT requires a "proof of eligibility" certificate but that isn't the same as a carry permit.

nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/connecticut/

No state requires you to get a carry permit in order to just own a handgun.

i own two guns a Remington 870 and a Savage Model .22

>I'm convinced the US will have another civil war in 5 years.

Meh, prolly not.

>What gun should I get? I'm thinking AK 47 and a semi auto shotgun but I don't really know.

What do you want it for? Home defense? Carry? Sport shooting?

Like this, but scaled down

Attached: But+freedom+_05ca6f26ae204d9c542908866e178f4a.jpg (1900x1080, 220K)

Because i live in a faggot country. >Britfag

*user gently rubs his .2" chub while thinking about how badly he roasted everyone*

Don't you have gun clubs there you can join and at some point get to apply for a gun like most euro countries?

Same. I got 6 so far, but I'm set to inherit about 20.

I'm all for guns but this seems a little excessive. You could maybe argue two guns, one per hand, and then two in each room but 43? What do you even do with them? Genuinely curious.

Very very strict on acceptance and guns are limited. Hand guns for example are completely illegal (only police are allowed them).

once i get out of boot camp, you best believe ill be getting guns.

It takes one day typically to get your license and the whole ordeal could easily cost you less than 400, gun included.

soon carl the cuck and swarm of lefties will come to you to take your precious toy away~

Attached: 1695471206721.jpg (522x685, 136K)

>be me, you
>have average dick
>this somehow protects me from threats? idk lol im retarded

Email me if you want to donate your gun to a patriot who will use it to defend his rights. [email protected]

So UK is like Japan? That sucks. I take it suicides mostly hang themselves in your country.

I imagine some are for home defense, some are for target practice, some may be display, different ammo caliburs, etc.

For example, you may own a really nice .45 that you don't shoot too often, to keep from running too much ammo through it. So, you get a similar but cheaper .45 to take to the range for target practice, that way you keep the nice one in nice condition.

Go somewhere else bruh. That's a store policy, not a law.

I live within walking distance of a police department and i don't hunt. Also poorfag

That numbers sounds like collection, but could be something else.

You'd be surprised how many you can end up with just being an avid sport shooter though (having individually tweaked guns for various events/types).

Look up three gun competitions. People pour loads of money into that if they're serious (and we're not even talking about skeet, trap, long range target, game hunting, etc.)

Why not? Australia's gun buy back simply lead to more stabbings proportionate to the absence of shootings. People kill people, guns don't. Same thing with suicide. America is on par with other developed countries without guns.

Some guns stores have a major cobb up their ass....

Just go across the street to a real American gun store....

I went into one of those places once. They did not sell semi auto guns. They only sold hand guns to CWP folks. Nothing over 15 rounds... They did not sell BB guns, paint ball, or airsoft to anyone under 21.. Prices were super high....

So I showed them my CWP, and my badge :D And then i walked out....

They went out of business one month after they started.... It really was weird in there... Like a gun store that did not sell guns to gun people....

If you find yourself in one of those places just leave ASAP!

Attached: XCPUeAw.jpg (2070x2815, 475K)

probably the same reason as a lot of people. never needed it, never even really thought about it. getting a four wheeler could be fun too, but id have to do a ton of research, find a place to go and use it, store it, maintain it etc. i think its more suspect that people are fanatic about them rather than not owning them. non ownership is the natural state, ownership needs justification. ("its fun" is still a good enough reason)

Plan on buying 10 more ARs and AKs this year. Prepping for Civil War 2 because you know that shit is coming. Conservatives are only going to take the Left's shit for so long before we organize and form an army to defend ourselves and our rights. To be honest, I can't fucking wait for the STHF.

>mfw cops aren't always around when you need them even if you're near a station
>mfw you can get a decent handgun from an online dealer for like $300ish
>mfw FFL transfer is like $25

Attached: bcb.jpg (600x375, 25K)

This. I shoot trap, five stand, paper pistol, silhouette pistol, and plink with old school bolt actions. People think gun owners are crazy for buying things that typically maintain or gain value while smoking their $8.00 a pack American Spirits. kek

If the gun store really is super odd report them to the police! Here we had a nutty gun store that did not really need to sell guns since their main business was really selling meth....
They though they had figured out the perfect cover...

I own several....
Back a few years ago I started prepping.....
Prepping for some stupid shit like in that game HomeFront. Kim Jung-Un unties Korea and kinda takes over America
(You know the games gotta give his lil fat ass whatever he can get as a chubbie)
I buried a few guns and ammo/MRE/Water other shit I'd need if the world turns to hell and I can get to them.
The AR-15 type guns I buried back then did not have any serial numbers on them because I made them from 80% receivers and bought barrels/rails...ect by pieces.
So no recored of me actually owning

Attached: AR-15 blank.jpg (1000x667, 86K)

I'm 16 and shoot about 200 times a weekend while owning 6 firearms bought with my money through family. It's not the age or the license that matters. It's the responsibility of the buyer and general firearm safety. It should be an optional class in school imo

Can't have school shootings if there are no schools and you all live in mud huts
>niggerpointingatforehead.jpg

In Nebraska, you can't buy a handgun at all without a handgun purchase permit. Not even private transfers.

This is what it is like having the police right there when you really do need them!

The chances of you getting this lucky are zero......

Attached: 1450813694527.webm (656x480, 1.93M)

What kind of plebeian are you? You don't have your own private police force?

You were born far too late. In my day, the hottest girls were in shotting class. :)

Attached: 1474855022516.jpg (500x400, 32K)

Immigrate, bro.

Attached: American Flag Thumbs Up, duron123 (FDP).jpg (400x260, 67K)

They still are. ;)
Nothing I love more than seeing beautiful girls shooting guns.

Sure, some places have that. I live in NC for a long time and it was that way, but that's not the same as a carry permit.

Pistol purchase permit = You can buy a hangun

Pistol carry permit = You can tote that shit around with you

I think we just need to completely start over. We need to do away with political parties and come up with something better because this isn't working. Do you want to know something kind of funny? For the most part I agree with Democrats on a lot of political issues. I agree with Democrats so much that you might as well call me one, but when it comes to guns I am actually on the Republican's side. Hell I think I am more pro-gun than most Republicans. Republicans are right about protecting the 2nd Amendment, but wrong about everything else.

The reason why I wanted guns in the first place was so that I can protect myself just in case Trump destroys America. When it comes to guns most Democrats are idiots. Why the hell would a democrat want to give up our guns to a man like Trump? If Democrats hate Trump as much as I do and are afraid of him destroying America then why in the fuck would you want to make yourself completely defenseless against tyranny?! Fucking stupid! There probably isn't any hope left for humanity.

I think political parties make people closed minded to the point to where people don't even question their political leaders as long as they are from the same party. I think for the most part Democrats defend the U.S. Constitution, but sadly they are the enemy of the 2nd Amendment. I guess I am just a Democrat that loves and respects the 2nd Amendment and I am probably the only one out there. I can't become a republican though, because they attack the U.S. Constitution way more than Democrats do.

The same reason you own more than 2-3 video games. It suits us.

Now yeah, I can make a justification for having an AR-15 in every room. Shit, I damn near do. The truth is that I only own 2-3 ARs and 2-3 handguns and a shotgun for home defense and a few pocket pistols for concealed carry depending on the outfit, weather, etc (hard to carry a bigger gun when it gets hot out, can only use certain holsters with a suit, etc).

But that's not the main reason. The main reason is that I LIKE them, and fuck anyone who thinks I need a justification.

Attached: stuff.jpg (720x960, 91K)

>Do you want to know something kind of funny? For the most part I agree with Democrats on a lot of political issues. I agree with Democrats so much that you might as well call me one, but when it comes to guns I am actually on the Republican's side. Hell I think I am more pro-gun than most Republicans. Republicans are right about protecting the 2nd Amendment, but wrong about everything else.

Same.

>Am Dem
> Vote pretty much for only Rebups
>"y tho?"
>Because Dems have their heads up their asses about guns

Much better things to spend money on

It makes so much more sense to buy a Winchester sx3 for $800 that I keep and use for 5 years, then turn around and sell for $500-600 than it does to buy a new laptop for the same amount that will be worth $200 in 3 years.

Sadly I vote Democrat because over all they are the lesser of two evils, but I oppose gun control as much as I possibly can by protesting and encouraging people to support the 2nd Amendment. If I could vote Democrat AND vote to protect the 2nd Amendment I would do it in a heartbeat.

I was a democrat for 40 years....

Obama, obama, Trump....

But now the democrats have lost their minds...

Or, "I" have :D

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY