Woah... really makes you think

woah... really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white people&page=1
quora.com/Which-group-of-people-has-killed-the-highest-number-of-humans-since-the-beginning-of-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What an asshurt nigger.

And yet all the niggers want to come and live with us in our lands.

High score motherfuckers

It just makes me swell with pride tbbh

Race war soon pls

Maybe other races shouldn't approach us then.

Its true except for the last part. Niggers are the most hated race of human beings.

That's because white people suffer from a lot more mental health issues than other races. We're naturally neurotic and a bit fucking mad. Very smart and innovative, but very violent and selfish.

Holy shit this is a gold mine

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white people&page=1

>most altruistic race
>very... selfish
>lowest murder rate
>very violent

ok pal

Another great definition here

>It just makes me swell with pride tbbh
This

It feels amazing to know that niggers and other racial dead ends are just THAT fucking mad over our very existence.

>LUK

Ha! damn straight and don't forget it. we are the gods of war!

>yfw the poster is literally calling blacks, west indians and mexicans retarded

Wow, the part about natural strengths at the beginning is actually pretty racist.

>no other race of human beings killed more people
Of course it would be too much to expect from blacks to read (to think about it I could stop the sentence after this word) about The Golden Horde.

READ A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK

The Mongols killed a FUCKLOAD of people

Josef Stalin killed a FUCKLOAD of people

Mao Zedong killed a FUCKLOAD of people

Think of all the empires that have existed across the globe over human history. Yes I suppose Europeans have colonised large areas of the world in recent history (the last 500 years). But before that, other cultures did the same

Instead of whinging about it, start your own rebellion you ball-less cunt.

Also this is an interesting answer on the topic: quora.com/Which-group-of-people-has-killed-the-highest-number-of-humans-since-the-beginning-of-history

[citation needed]

>Finland
>white

Top keke

bad argument.

white dictators are the only ones who killed foreigners more than their own people.
therefore, their goal was not power, but white supremacy.

and russian/chinese dictators didn't? what?

Stalin, Hitler & Leopold killed foreigners more or as much as their own (Poles and Ukrainians in case of Rusgols).
Zedong killed mostly Chinese and the Japs, but they had it coming, so they don't count.

New Rhodesia when?

Does anyone have that quote about africans walking on diamonds and never discovering them along with fire and other things..