What does Sup Forums think of Kevin Smith?

What does Sup Forums think of Kevin Smith?

Attached: kevin-smith-heart-attack.jpg (800x1200, 217K)

I have zero interest in capeshit, but I admire his ability to make a career out of being a wise ass geek.

He's cool. Really like his advice on film making.

He was a shitty b grade actor who couldn't remember lines so they just made his character silent. Lazy fuck.

Well, he’s a non-actor. He got in the business as a writer/Director. The silent character was a wise move, an old comedy tradition.

I've met him a couple times, and he's a very cool and friendly dude. Seriously down to earth, laid back, and positive guy. In terms of movies, I really love Clerks and Mallrats - and that's about it.

uhhh he was the director of that flick...

Sup Forums wouldn't think of Kevin Smith until you brought it up Kevin Smith.

^Has never actually watched any of his films.
Silent Bob gives (In plot) the most insightful lines in each and every Kevin Smith film that the character appears in. Because he's Kevin Smith.

Hi Kevin. Hope you are doing well after your heart attack. Feel Better and go make fucking Clerks III and the Jay and Silent Bob Reboot.

I think most of those replies are by Kevin Smith. Is he the douche that collects comic books and cards with some other losers?

I love Clerks... that's about it.

Bridwell the beast.

I like his films. Mostly. Didn't like Jersey Girl, and will not forgive the "hand-waving didn't see it" bit of plot-lying in Chasing Amy.

also being from jersey more north then him the profanity in his fatman on batman podcasts embarrasses me..for my area..

Attached: 1521424406838.jpg (1200x876, 343K)

As a writer/director: hit and miss. The misses usually aren't too terrible, and the hits are usually dead on.

As a guy: He's a pretty cool dude, especially after he dropped the super-christian thing when he split with his wife.

I know everyone has a "when i met kevin smith" story, but I got a chance to talk new bat-family with him last year, he was well-read and super easy to talk to, and he peppered vulgarity into his casual speech very well.

what was the "plot lying"? can you refresh my memory? it's been a while since I saw it

>after he dropped the super-christian thing when he split with his wife

dude, what? I haven't heard about any of this - I'm seriously outta the loop, don't pay attention to personal life stuff

Hes a fat piece of shit that needs to have another heart attack and should have his oversized nigger clothing burned with him.

Loved Clerks. Liked Mallrats and Clerks 2. Chasing Amy, Jersey Girl, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back sucked. Dogma...meh.

Kevin Smith Phase II- Tusk and Red State were amazing. Yoga Hosers was for kids, so I can't really judge it.

Looking forward to Clerks 3

That’s a hockey jersey...

Nigs don’t skate