Girl lost bet. Need ideas for her to eat my cum on food. Best creative idea and I'll post the pics/ vid

Girl lost bet. Need ideas for her to eat my cum on food. Best creative idea and I'll post the pics/ vid.

>pic cum on food

Attached: BB1911F.jpg (640x480, 126K)

Cum on your dick

Comeon b
Be fucking dirty creative.

Attached: FEF3860.jpg (768x576, 286K)

What about a sandwitch or pizza, hell a hotdog may do the trick aswell, what do you have user?

Cover you dick with a burrito wrap and make her give you a handjob until you cum. Then she has to eat the cummy bread

Besides using cum in mixed drinks and making ice cube surprises, you can try strawberries and various candy. If you really just want food food, go for burgers and nicer cuts of meat.

Keep on mind, she hates the taste of cum. So anything masking the taste is a big NO. kek

What was the bet? What did you have to do if you lost?

In that case you should put it on something bland, like toast.

make it gross like fish or something

Do yourself a favour. Get a copy of Natural Harvest. You are welcome.

wasted...

Why too perverted.

Yes my initial idea

Explain

if she lost a bet that she knew the consequence was eating cum, she'd do it anyway. tell her to fuck you and suck the cum out of your cock when you're finished. you'll both thank me, pussy.

Just google Natural Harvest. I will wait.

crackers?

Cum Twinkies.

I love this too

so when is this going down op?

Bump

Attached: BE4B486.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

If your goal is maximum taste and texture, ice cubes are a sure bet. Pretty good on the visuals too.

Cum ice cubes?

cum on the rocks?

Now that's fucking hot

Its a common practice in SM where the Dom forces the sub to ejaculate, and dumps cum cubes into their drink during some occasions like parrents visit or something.

Thats some perversion creativity. Lol

Yeah, its useally performed when its a FLR(Female Lead Relationship) to demonstrate power.

Is she there right now or are you going to post the pics some other time?

I'll take the pics/ vid now but it would take time to upload.

I'll start a new thread if this go 404

So what have you decided on op? Cum Cubes, Cum Twinkies, or Classical Cum Crackers?

Plain spaghetti. Warm it up and mix it around so it coats every noodle. Make sure she slurps it.