Serious question...

Serious question, what are you american Sup Forums goers going to do when Shillary becomes president through illegitimate means

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
youtube.com/watch?v=Kalekf9OxRU
youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wake up from the nightmare.

Depends, if she comes after our guns the secret service wont be able to protect her.

Shitpost

>>Yes goy, the presidency matters. Voting has always worked. Put all your faith into this politician. Hope and change, goy. Hope and change.

Says the fuckin somali holiday inn

Last I checked, you have a nigger in the "white" house. kek

Last i checked you have a nigger in your white wife

also he muslim

Say "I told you so" every time she fucks something up.

Lefties will never survive the collapse, nobody cares about your pronouns in a bread line.
>We win either way

>Last i checked you have a nigger in your white wife
Strong delusion, cuck.

The difference is...we're taking the escalator down

Y'all just jumped off the roof

Muricans shit-talking south america is such a blasphemy, 95% of their problems stems directly from having you as a neighbor.Either they suck your cock eternally or you fuck their countries sideways with your secrete services.

The difference is that you're not even 62% white, considering that figure includes people from the middle-east and north africa. The actual number of white people (and I'm not talking mongrels who "look" white) is probably closer to 20%.

No, it's because they're a bunch of semi-retarded Spanish rape babies.
Chile is doing great, maybe they should learn from that.

Sven plz.

All the sandniggers are coming to you, not us. Our welfare is already drained by blacks and spics, the mudz want your castles not shitty projects in Chicago.

Your entire population is under 10 million people....
You already blew past us in rapes per capita.

They outbreed you at least 4 to 1, unless you kick them out immediately you won't last long enough to see US whites become a minority.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

>All the sandniggers are coming to you, not us.
That's because they don't like niggers, and there's nothing for them to exploit in a 3rd world country.
>Your entire population is under 10 million people....
And we still have more white people than you. Pathetic really.
>You already blew past us in rapes per capita.
Oh, so now per capita matters? In that case, see pic-related. Nigger-tier intelligence. Start contributing to science, thanks.
>They outbreed you at least 4 to 1, unless you kick them out immediately you won't last long enough to see US whites become a minority.
Implying your niggers and spics don't outbreed you 12:1. You have a goddamn muslim nigger in the white house.

People like you are just playing the jews' game. Every year that passes by, is another year where western civilization becomes more degenerate and less white. A revolution is needed. Americans always use their "muh gun" cards on Sup Forums, but never in real life. They are delusional. They are pathetic. They don't know what needs to be done.

I know reading takes a toll on a sub-human brain likes yours, but at least try to finish the sentence. I was hinting at the fact that they need to get off their asses and do something about it. Voting doesn't work anymore, turk.

>more white people...
Delusional Svergienigger

Inshallah

youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

>Delusional Svergienigger
Stay mad.

>San Diego, Commiefornia
>tfw I live 2,000 miles from there

Still your country, cuck.

>California

I thought about voting for her just so this would happen. Not because I don't Love 2A but because we could skip all the waiting cause the left will never stop. Might as well face them down right now.

>Texas

You have 48 more guesses to try to offend me sven.

Smoke an enormous joint and listen to the Imperial March theme on loop.

In all seriousness, though, I'm going to screencap people's psosts, and have been (on facebook, not here), over the course of this election cycle, and then I'm going to rub them in people's faces when Hillary starts doing shit they said she wouldn't. Think it's nonsense that shes a warhawk? I'm rubbing that shit in your face the moment we begin bombing Syria.

lmfao where do you find this shit?

this reads like a man wrote it. niggers love pretending to be white girls and cuckposting on the internet, twitter is full of it.

You're just jealous of our lebensraum Sven

You should be offended by the mere mention of one state. It's one country.

>this reads like a man wrote it. niggers love pretending to be white girls and cuckposting on the internet, twitter is full of it.
Even if that was the case, it doesn't change the fact that it's a texan girl with a mongrel baby, does it?

Cute, now include Greenland (since that's Danish clay) in the map, along with northern scandinavia and Spain. Ouch, we're bigger than you.

You really don't know shit about America do you?

Holy fuckin kek my sides oh lawd

game set and match

Still one country. That's like me saying "HAHA my part of Sweden isn't cucked. I'm from Småland, not Skåne". It's the same country you lardass.

please don't be real

It's not, don't worry.

Hvordan faen skal jeg stole på deg Sven?!

För att vi är blodsbröder din jävla rasförrädare. Ska jag behöva börja länka skit som pic-related?

The US is a federation of states like no other. It has different regional dialects, peoples, mannerisms, etc. within it

Sweden isn't even remotely large enough to compare. The only countries that can are Australia, Canada and Russia.

Holy shit, Swedecuck BTFO

>It has different regional dialects, peoples, mannerisms, etc. within it
Like any other country then. American education...

>Your argument doesn't apply to my state HUEHEUHEHUEHUEUHE

this shit makes me so mad. how is there not some kind of uprising? does this stuff just not make the news?

We never saw this on our news.
This is the first time I see this
Same with you USA, all those niggers who burn whites to death never get into news.

Sweden calling ANY other country a cuck...

:)

how is this not a sign that brown people breed too much? where is the reproduction equality?

Not at all actually.

No other country comes close to our "diversity"
But "diverse" we may be, this also gave way to regional pride and even hostilities between states. Laws very wildly between states along with polical demographics. States have more autonomy and authority than your interior does.

>Your argument doesn't apply to my state HUEHEUHEHUEHUEUHE
It literally doesn't though.

Not all states are equal.

>No other country comes close to our "diversity"
Thanks for confirming that you're the most cucked country on the planet.
>It literally doesn't though.
It literally does though. Otherwise I could say "hhuehuehue my municipality isn't taking in immigrants, therefore you're wrong. Sweden isn't cucked LOL!!!!". You're a fucking retard. What happens in California reflects your entire country.

In America cuckold is a fantasy. In Sweden it is an obligation.

Because an aussie knows so much of America amitire?

>My survey done in America happened to get Americans
Astonishing.

BOOM! Headshot.

Fight

Sorry but there's statistical proof that you're most cucked country on the planet. Facts hurt like a motherfucker, don't they? =/

Norway, Sweden, Germany, UK, France, and other Western European news sources intentionally censor the news about immigrant crimes because they claim they fear "nationalist uprisings"; but in reality they're just afraid their media superstructure will be linked to leftist politicians, who then will get kicked out of office.

You see, many European countries have a national TV station that is very powerful, and is paid for by taxes. Sweden has SVT, the UK has BBC, and so on. These stations' programs, especially in Sweden, are mandated by a bureaucracy that is controlled mostly by the Social Democrat Party, or some equivalent. Also, the news anchors and film crews themselves are leftist commie/green types; so that adds another layer of leftist slant. They literally are biased as fuck in order to prop-up leftist policies of open immigration, while ignoring or censoring all dissent from the right, or information that could lead to dissent.

Also, many of their governments even censor the internet. Webm related.

Shit is China-tier.

Read it, it had a good cross-section of nationalities. Cuck :)

Nothing.

We were revolutionaries because we weren't comfortable and had little to lose.

It's the opposite now. The only way this can go is hell.

>Thanks for confirming that you're the most cucked
Some parts are, basically our Feds. Some parts are the best places to live on this fucking planet.

>"hhuehuehue my municipality isn't taking in immigrants, therefore you're wrong. Sweden isn't cucked LOL!!!!"
You should say that you dumb little cuck boi. If your current government doesn't represent you then find solitude and political clout in your local community.

Local government is always preferable to larger federal organizations.

>That strawman
Holy shit.

>Some parts are
No, your entire country is, sorry. It's one country. One.
>Some parts are the best places to live on this fucking planet.
Heh, no. Scandinavia is still the best place to live (proven by science).
>You should say that you dumb little cuck boi.
No, I shouldn't, and neither should you. We're talking about countries. There's a reason you have the american flag and not the state flag, you fucking retard.
>Local government is always preferable to larger federal organizations.
One country.

Game, set, and match Sweden!

we'll lose our guns, for one. supreme court will start redesigning America.

You do realize you're arguing with a non-desert arab muslim right?

>Can't come up with new material, has to re-post a picture that has already been posted.
Heh

>your entire country is
You've been everywhere in the US then?

>Scandinavia is still the best place to live
Can you shoot a migrant in the face if he breaks into your home Sven? Do you have acres to thousands of acres of cheap land? And a vast and expansive landmass with multiple different climates to explore?

Our definitions of "best" are very different. Living in a tiny apartment decorated by Ikea furniture in the middle of Stockholm doesn't interest me sven.

>There's a reason you have the american flag and not the state flag, you fucking retard
>not having local flag extensions installed
fucking pleb as fuck

>One country.
>One planet, one race, da human race :^)
Cuck mentality. All countries are founded from somewhere, no one nation can last forever.

Why mess with perfection? I'm just spreading it around a bit more.

fake and gay

>You've been everywhere in the US then?
Haven't been anywhere in the US. I don't visit 3rd world countries.
>Can you shoot a migrant in the face if he breaks into your home Sven?
No.
>Do you have acres to thousands of acres of cheap land?
Yes.
>And a vast and expansive landmass with multiple different climates to explore?
Yes.
>Our definitions of "best" are very different.
I'm talking about quality of life. Scandinavia has been topping that list for centuries.
>not having local flag extensions installed
See, you had to install an addon. Case closed.
>One planet, one race, da human race :^)
Except that's not what I said and you know it. Stop strawmanning.

Here they come, Sweden, coming for your women. Make sure to give them food,shelter and clean sheets on the bed to fuck your wives in.

It's as fake as this

Wow would you look at this video?

>Tryna have a nigger baby
Wew

>And a vast and expansive landmass with multiple different climates to explore?
>Yes.
From what Tundra to swamps? You literally only have one time zone.

>No.
And your okay with that? You literally cannot take the defense of your life into your own hands because your government said so. To Americans that is ridiculous and morally wrong.

>Stop strawmanning.
Resistance to a global government is inevitable Sven. Stop bothering with these nations and just realize were one planet. :^)

> (OP)
Touché Swede, touché..

>Seahawks

Oh god the memories

>From what Tundra to swamps? You literally only have one time zone.
Landscape is determined by time zone? American education in a nutshell.
>You literally cannot take the defense of your life into your own hands because your government said so.
If it's life-threatening I can. You never said it was. You just said if someone breaks in.
>To Americans that is ridiculous and morally wrong.
To the white race it's ridiculous and immoral to shoot someone for breaking in to your house. We're more civilized than that.
>Resistance to a global government is inevitable Sven.
What are you even talking about? I said that we talk in terms of countries, not individual states. You're such a moron.

Seattle.

Not even once.

Time zone is a indication of how large a land mass is you smart ass.

>If it's life-threatening I can. You never said it was. You just said if someone breaks in.
So then the burden of proof is on you in court then. That also means you cannot protect your processions I assume.

>To the white race it's ridiculous and immoral to shoot someone for breaking in to your house.
That sounds a lot like what our niggers parrot in their BLM protest actually.

Now those are some Americans I'm sure you would get along with.

>I said that we talk in terms of countries, not individual states.
Your advocating all states just bow down to our Feds, yeah? Maybe you guys should do the same with mama Merkel and Soros.

>Time zone is a indication of how large a land mass is you smart ass.
Yes, but it's not that x-axis that drastically determines the landscape you uneducated american, it's the y-axis.
>So then the burden of proof is on you in court then.
No.
>That also means you cannot protect your processions I assume.
Protect possessions with deadly force? No.
>That sounds a lot like what our niggers parrot in their BLM protest actually.
Say what you want, it's immoral. Breaking and entering doesn't justify using deadly force.
>Now those are some Americans I'm sure you would get along with.
I'm sure you do, you put one in the white house.
>Your advocating all states just bow down to our Feds, yeah?
No? When something happens in California (like some cuck letting a BLM nigger fuck his wife, then that reflects the entire country). Otherwise I could say "HAHA Sweden isn't cucked! I live in [insert town here], and it's not cucked.

>American girls

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA

>x-axis that drastically determines the landscape you uneducated american, it's the y-axis.
It's both really. Have you see a map of American before, see where the green parts are versus the tans parts, it's literally that simple sven.

>>So then the burden of proof is on you in court then.
>No.
So you shoot or stab a man and they take that at face value in court and dismiss that? How uncivilized.

>Protect possessions with deadly force? No.
Shame. Guess that migrant gets your T.V. then while you stand by and watch.

>Otherwise I could say "HAHA Sweden isn't cucked! I live in [insert town here], and it's not cucked.
Like how Bavaria and East Germany are the least cucked parts of Germany? Local pride is a good thing and something that should be fostered always. Local Governments serve their people far better than bloated overgrown Federal ones do.

>It's both really.
It's not even comparable. You insinuated that Sweden is just one landscape because we're just 1 timezone. That's how retarded you are. Now you're just on that damage-control.
>So you shoot or stab a man and they take that at face value in court and dismiss that?
No, they look at the circumstances.
>Guess that migrant gets your T.V. then while you stand by and watch.
No? I could chase him down. Stop strawmanning.
>Like how Bavaria and East Germany are the least cucked parts of Germany?
Irrellevant. Both are part of Germany.
>Local pride is a good thing and something that should be fostered always.
If you say so, cuck.

We are 79% "White American", 63% actually white

I don't think it's time. It's not even at the worst yet. Wait for the government to start prosecuting gun owners/mean words nationwide. We're not at a tipping point for normies

If a motherfucker breaks into my house, how do I know he won't rape my wife? I have an obligation to protect my wife and child from harm, and I will use all force I deem necessary to do so, and if the piece of shit ends up in an unmarked grave on the side of a forest access road in the remote Ontario wilderness.... so be it

>Still posting this when the nominees are literally Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

Can't wait for Kardashian vs Swift in 3-4 elections

whites: 1 billion -------- avg iq of 100
niggers: 1.4 billion -------- avg iq of 67

white iq all: 1x10^11
nigger iq all: 9.38x10^10

we win at iq despite beign 400 million less
we are inherently superior