Should I cheat on my gf Sup Forums or would that make me a piece of shit?

Should I cheat on my gf Sup Forums or would that make me a piece of shit?
we're in a long distance relationship and I see her every 2 weeks. She's always been extremely jealous but lately it's gotten to be too much. She brings up people I've fucked in almost every conversation i've had with her in the past few days and she says she is constantly depressed about it. Long story short she is extremely possessive and literally cries if she finds out that I've talked to girls at my uni (especially if they're hot)

She's an extremely sweet and caring girl but I really can't deal with her extreme clingyness and jealousy.

Attached: 50c91-paul-allen-or-patrick-bateman-american-psycho-7633749-402-300.jpg (402x300, 16K)

then break up with her you cock

>Tfw no gf who wants you all to herself
You're a piece of shit user for even considering it. But you never know, she could be out fucking other dudes. Crazy girls usually do that.

I'm honestly afraid that she'll seriously hurt herself. She's been doing really bad in school lately and just failed two classes that she had already failed in the past. She doesn't sleep and isolates herself.

If she was a good girlfriend I'd say no cheating.

But since she's a jealous cunt who is going to accuse you of it anyway you might as well go get some new pussy. Happy humping user!

Nah I'm not afraid of that, we face time basically every night.

She was honestly the best thing that happened to me for the first month of our relationship and then she just became depressed.

She hasn't accused me of anything she just says "I don't trust other girls"

Just do it. You get over it. It’s fun. It’s a rush, really. Fuck some bitches. Your gf sounds like mine. I’m tryna find me some side rn.

Sucks to hear, but that’s not your problem. How she handles stress and breakups that’s on her. Those are parts of life. If you’re really concerned tell her mom/dad first that you’re going to do her family can help her and get her any help she needs if you’re seriously concerned about self harm on her end.

Also just break up with her. Don’t cheat. You’ll have that hang over you in some way or another.

Get rid of her.

So what if she hurts herself. Proves she's unstable as fuck. You shouldn't stay with someone just because you are scared they will off themselves if you leave.

That's a toxic relationship.

I'll give you a chance to convince me otherwise but.

Tell me. What is she doing to improve her quality of life? Does she maintain healthy eating, sleeping and study habits? Is she getting enough sunlight? Is she making any positive change in her life without your help?

Thats a tough situation, sometimes girls hold that guilt trip over your head as a way of controlling you. I think cheating would just hurt her more though, sometimes you just need to pull it off like a bandaid. She will suffer at first but probably get over it over time. It's a bit easier to cut ties being long distance, much harder if you live together and have to go through the whole process of splitring your lives apart.

Can't stay with someone because they hang guilt over your head and threaten to hurt themselves, neither of you will ever be happy like that.

Don't cheat unless you are a piece of shit, just cut her loose.

She literally said she loved me last time I talked about this with her. I told her that I don't think our relationship is making either one of us happy. She then broke down in tears and said she loved me. We ended up fucking and sleeping in each other's arms.

She's good at this guys. It's not so simple

She has an extremely good job for her age and is studying math at a good uni.

Don't do what the devil says.

Cheat on her and string her along.

she's fucking everyone cuck, her insecurity is tell tale sign

Only SJWs would hire a woman in a mathematics environment.

Cut her loose.

Oh I understand, its much easier for an outsider to just say "break up with her" when its clear that it's a toxic relationship. Even you see that the relationship is toxic. But its really difficult to end a relationship and people often stay in bad relationships for years, and even decades, before finally cutting it off. I've read that ending a relationship is a similar feeling to mourning the death of a loved one. Its not easy to voluntarily put yourself, and somebody else, through that experience.

Sometimes in an odd way, cheating can be a way out of a relationship. But its a bad way out and can often blow up in your face.

OP is a complete and utter pussy. Fuck you OP, the fact you're too scared to dump a girl because she made a bullshit threat (which like other girls, she'll never go through with) means you're a massive cuck and deserve the hell, that will be the rest of your life with this crazy bitch.

If you had any masculinity, pride in yourself and courage. You'd call her up right the fuck now, tell her its over because she needs mental help, and then hang up. You don't need to beat round the bush, just tell her and hang up. If you're unable to do that then you should be castrated now and mocked for being such a manlet.

Oh boohoo, i bwoke up with my gurlfriend and its wiek losing a woved one.

Grow tf up nigga.

>She's an extremely sweet and caring girl but I really can't deal with her extreme clingyness and jealousy.

I am in the camp that if you can minimize damage you should. If you do not want to be with her pull the plug.

Don't listen to this faggot, be a good person. Save cheating for the women. Be above that.

Kill her and fake her suicide.

Theres a difference between breaking up with a girl you've been casually dating for a few months and breaking up with a girl you've been with for years and were once in love with. I was in a 7 year relationship and ending it was a brutal process.

Not everybody on /B is an edgy teen with no life experience

I literally two chicks I could call up and fuck right now

1) volley ball girl from my rival college
2) German girl from my econ class
3) faithful

1. Listen the fuck to me..

>> LISTEN!!!

im going to clue you in to some shit, thats happened multiple time to me with women !!!

IF a woman, starts acting strange accusing you of shit.

i FUCKING GUARANTEE, shes done the thing shes accusing you of..

starts accusing you of cheating.. yup, shes just finished getting some strange dick.

2. dont cheat, breakup first

Fuck it, don't let her take you down with her

>3) faithful
Good job. Remain faithful so you can remain respectable.

she hasn't accused me of anything she just gets jealous when I talk about anyone that has a vagina.

She also asks me those stupid bait questions. "Do you think she's pretty?" "Does she laugh at your jokes?" etc. etc

She ain't sweet and caring if she's got a green streak.

In most cases where there is this "possessive jealousy," as you put it the jealous one is either; looking to, tempted to or already is cheating.

Dump her.

Seconded, as a possesive jealous person I've been tempted to in current and have cheated in past relationships. But I was cheated on first so it makes it right. Yeah. That.

>tfw i've been in the exac same position

U want this ur whole life? If is like that now... I would say just have a serious conv with her and break up. Tell her to grow up and stop being insecure.