Thoughts on this band?

Thoughts on this band?

FROM 1984

exceptionally bad

Not bad, not amazing.
They're one of my go-tos when normies ask me to play something though.

what are your other social saving options user

Their debut is pretty much the only thing they made that is worth listening

TRITE FUCKING MORMON MOUNTAIN DEW COFFEE SHOP PIECE OF SHIT FUCK THIS band rock is the only REAL MUZAKK

Depends on who I'm around, but alt-rock in general is usually a winner. Artic monkeys, black keys, white stripes, stuff like that.
Older folks are usually receptive to prog rock so you get quite a few good options there, like Yes and ELP.

basically this

same goes for the last shadow puppets

not him but david bowie is a big savior of this

this

Started out pretty good with WPSAMTWIN but declined

Literally the most underrated and overrated band at the same time

I think they got better

>>>/tumblr/

Are they trying to copy the lettering/font from Black Sabbath's Masters of Reality?

Because they don't sound anything like them or that album.

At least 1000 Homo D.J.s had the courtesy to cover Supernaut.

Spoon

seems like it

those fonts are goofy even for black sabbath, so I doesn't look out of place in AM

garbage

You can separate their music in two parts. Before and after "Suck It And See". Anyone can tell how commercial their music became by comparing "Favourite Worst Nightmare" and "AM" for example.

I like it. Do I wanna Know gives me teenage nostalgia.

they peaked at Humbug then when downhill
SIAS good enough for me but i hate AM

MOst annoying singer in the world

AM is a very cohesive work, with most of the songs capturing the same mood or expressing the same energy, spare for mad sounds, which is my personal favorite of the album, no1 party anthem and I wanna be yours. despite its admittedly simple drums, there are some great riffs through the album that hold up the songs. other monkeys albums are quite varied in sound and energy. However I don't think cohesiveness is its downfall. Alex Turner's change in persona and style polarized the fanbase while also attracting tumblr girls and the like who never heard them before, thus bringing them into the spotlight for normies.

Pretty decent. I even like AM but it's by and far their weakest album. I say this as someone whose introduction was to AM shortly after it came out and then went through their discography only this year. Humbug is probably my favourite album from them.

BO-ring

hipster as fuck

>what is favourite worst nightmare

I actually Really like Do I Wanna Know, the rest of AM is boring as shit though and I've never bothered to check out any of their other albums.