Be skinny fat and overall a shit body

>be skinny fat and overall a shit body
>still be one of the biggest athletes on the planet

How is this fair

Well in durants case you have like a 20% chance of playing in the nba if youre a 7 foot American male. Point being height matters a lot for the nba.

nerman's body is good tho
grills actually like this instead of buffed bodies for some reason

It just goes to show you don't need a bodybuilders body to be a good athlete. Look at fight sports, some of those dudes look downright fat (HWs anyway)

All you need to play those sports is good cardio, and with Brady he just needs decent leg strength and a good right arm.

I'm skinny fat and more athletic than alot of people who might look more built, it's all looks don't forget.

Show your abs, OP.

Brady's ripped in the most important muscle

Considering Brady is 6'5 and 39 years old his body is fine. And Neymar might not be muscular enough to shove someone off the ball but it doesn't matter cause he's one of the best dribblers of all time.

>tfw no neymar bf

I don't even understand how you can be skinny-fat in the NBA.
He literally does cardio, like almost every single day

>skinny fat

Not one of them has fat on their arms. Only once fat is on your arms you have a issue

This is the ideal male body.
You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Retard, skinny fat is when you're skinny everywhere else but have a big belly

not him, but is his belly really isn't that big..
He just has a fridge body

none of them have a big belly

because it looks cute and unintimidating

Because all of those are not sports

Hit the weights kid

unironically get a clue fatass

>he lifts for women
When will you manlets learn face is all that matters?

Take a shower, have sex.

That moron branded himself with the Nationals logo?

I kek'd so hard at some lady I saw in Oakland with a Raiders tattoo. Morons, the lot of em.

>tfw got aesthetic from lifting
>still 5/10 face with fucked teeth
Sucks man, I'm scared to go to the dentist at this point just cause it's been so long

>Where do you workout?
>The library

Literally me. Getting your teeth fixed improves your face tremendously. Do it bro.

get a clue

Because roids slow you down, faggot.

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

it's easier to get gains on skinny fat

Because hypertrophy is next to meaningless you unathletic queer
>t. Cuck who's never played sports in his life

>lifting for grills

It's called being a lanklet. It's difficult to gain muscles (((naturally))) for a lot of guyscrapers

>lifting for girls

sounds like an early 2000s American punk pop band

Neymar legs are really strong tho

Who are the other two? I know who Neymar is

Michael Jordan and Steve McManaman.

This
Also a late 2010s lifestyle decision

Lifting helps losing baby fat and improving facial aesthetics. Chad face is mostly due lifting

hypertrophy=/=athleticism

how would >pic related perform on a football pitch? in an American football team? on a basketball team?