How can a 29 y/o score with some 18 y/o thots?

How can a 29 y/o score with some 18 y/o thots?

Attached: B02398E6-37FF-4AD4-9884-8126B2BD7C18.png (1080x1920, 1.91M)

Money.

go back to college. I went back at 28 and was knocking them down left and right. Knocked up a 22 year old and now I got 2 kids... Alright, maybe not the best idea. Fuck you college.

if youre anything over 22 and you cant get teen pussy with ease you should anonhero.

this, just offer the 18 year old drugs / alcohol and maybe a dinner lmao

Specify

You're what us adults call a "pussy", OP.

/Thread

easy

Attached: 1516331851411.jpg (798x951, 432K)

Money. Perv

That doesn't explain much.

I actually found it quite informative

it shows women are ugly past 20 while men are attractive their whole lives to same aged women

that or power. they say its riskier nowadays do try to date younger people whom you have power over, but hey, I bet ya it will still happen plenty.

Attached: 1510040196226.jpg (2448x1836, 848K)

Go back packing

This is the truth. College bitches love older guys. we get a lot of interns at my work and i swear the will suck the cock of any decent looking guy

this is a certified method. tried and tested
>backpacking in europe
>hippie 18-20 yr old chicks
>profit

How does this even work? Do they just come up to you or what?

All you gotta do is say, "I want to be balls deep inside you in 25 minutes. Meet me in the men's bathroom, 3rd stall" They will automatically be compelled to say ok and follow your command.

1) a job that is age appropriate
2) good hair, clothes can be fixed by said girl to suit her tastes, they all do it anyway.
3) at least 6ft tall. them's the breaks kemosabe
4) a cool refreshing side hobby that expresses your feeling somehow, whatever that means. this can be "nature" or "food" or other not actual hobbies that a man would call a hobby. collecting coins or shooting guns doesn't count.

pick three.

Work in a restaurant.

>shooting guns doesn't coun
dammit!

Have a job and use tindr. Next question...

I'm a 34m who works at a music store that gives lessons. All the high school girls that come through give me mad eye contact with the look of desire on their faces. Or I'm just dreaming...

actually, screw what i said. This guy's got it. Though don't worry if you're not 6'. That's just horseshit.

Had a job and nothing happened.

Except also use tindr. Swipe right every time. Don't even look at what you're doing, really.

Doing what?

Supermarket shit

What is a thot

This. I'm 31. All of them want me. All. Of. Them

Different user from OP but I fit these alright (dress could be a bit better) but I get 0 attention, I think I'm not that great looking to begin with so tindr is really not helping much.

girls want older men, anything less than middle aged (sometimes after that) and they swoon

have a real job

moar?

it's actually fucking easy. just shoot down all of their dumb 18yo theories about the world, agree with them on a couple little things here and there to validate them so they think that a smarter older man thinks they're smart, buy them dinner, then fuck.

they also assume since you're older that fucking is what people do so they are way more welcome to it. just don't be a needy, hounding moron who gives them power and they drip.

I'm 38 and have been fucking the 19 year old front desk woman at my gym for a month. We both have SOs. Mines 31, hers is 20. We fuck after work about once a week. She's poor as fuck and I'm upper middle class - not rich, but I've spent maybe $600 on her so far.

Honestly why do you even want an 18 year old? From ages 25-29 I had been with a bunch 18 and 19 year olds. They were so immature and stupid, and I hated it. Bitches will always be dumb and stupid, but at that age, man fuck them

I used to do that too. Get into a specialty department. I worked specialty cheese. Bitches love cheese. Put on your tindr you are a cheesemonger and tell women to messege you their favorite cheese and talk about that for a while. Also, learn how to bake an awesome ass cookie. Say on your profile you make the best god-damned cookie this side of the mississippi. Include pics. Need recipe? Just ask, or look on internet...

I'm 5'8. Not arguing that it would not be easier if I were 6'+, but being good looking and in shape makes it not impossible.

I'm 6"2 and honestly never really saw my height being an advantage

With a personality. So youre not getting laid.

Are you skinny? Height might not be working for you if you're lanky and/or below average looking.

Not that user but what does an average human being look like_

I second money. Easiest way. My GF is 27 (smoking hot red-head w big boobs) , I'm 42. The formula is simple:

150K salary, and for every year younger, just add 10K.

My GF is 15 year younger, that's why I make 300K/yr, but I'm old, fat and balding... It's cheaper the better looking you are.

Or just be really good looking....

If they are really thots you shouldn't have a problem at all unless you are really fucked up.

Never really understood why lanky is preconceived as something bad id rather be lanky then fat. Most models are lanky and skinny. Look at timothee chalament, the guy is a fucking twig and he has girls all over him, beiber? please lanky is a compliment at this point