Broke up with her, did I make a mistake?

broke up with her, did I make a mistake?

Attached: 2622.png (506x638, 654K)

nah she's mediocre at best

Nah. If you can get her you can get better.

>Posting an ass pic
You viewed her as a sexual object. She's better off without you since you contain no substance or value. Kill yourself

No, bet you miss licking that butthole tho

Spread em

idk i feel like it just got lucky

does her name start with V?

Attached: casccs.png (554x887, 914K)

yes... it does, howd you know

I have her as a friend on fb

Drop spread pussy and more pics or I’m sending to her

rly? hmmm.. shit

Only way to tap that again on rebound is to cheat on the next one.

She can wear a thong panty.

what do you mean

Yes. You think you'll be swimming in girls soon, but you won't. You'll enjoy being single or maybe hit a rebound. Over time, you'll lose that air of confidence you had when you knew you had a hot ass to cum home to. You'll start trying to date again, but find that you can't remember how it all works because your ex did all the work back when you got together. You'll be high and dry for years until you get lucky enough to get laid with some bar thot with big milkers, but don't even finish cause you're too drunk to continue. Then you'll find yourself on another dry spell. Your confidence will erode and you'll end up abusing drugs and alcohol to numb the pain. You'll forget what it feels like to touch another human being and you'll hate yourself for ever breaking up with her

every time nudes are posted some guy will make a guess "her name starts with..."
most of the time they miss, but in all those attempts, one will eventually hit
demand better proof from him

about the question, if the relationship was bad, you did the right thing

rate her tits?

Attached: 6343.png (721x908, 921K)

How soft are they? Are they warm when you cup them in your hand?

Could you be more of a virgin?

slightly firm slightly soft, firm because they are perky, and yes, very warm

Attached: thhtrhtrhrt.png (377x737, 514K)

I'm not a virgin, I've had sex more than 200 times. I just haven't had sex in 4 years so I can't remember what tits feel like.

Why did you break up with her?

wanted to experience new people but now i regret it as I just look like an average joe