Does your state have many of these?

Does your state have many of these?

Attached: 1517273261573.png (1036x642, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mystatesman.com/news/number-texas-latino-voters-climbed-percent-2016-records-show/O8b3mnjP20l3erCaH1xcFI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not as bad as niggers or those smelly indians

yes

Found the beaner. Back to your one bedroom apartment where you and your 20 person family reside.

Attached: 1517272765615.png (856x612, 35K)

Why are guys so racist? Muerdos

Yes, but I'm Texan. Our Mexicans are mostly hard workers who speak shit for English. "Make America Mexico again" spics are third generation California Chicanos who forgot why Grandma came here in a gas tank.

Mexican here... bumping for the lolz

This

And they vote Democrat and will outnumber you soon. But keep sucking based beaner dick, Texasbro.

Attached: 1517276266401.jpg (450x269, 28K)

Me encuentro en Baja California, pinche chupatrompi.

Attached: 1517279655412.jpg (786x733, 119K)

Jesus works for your sins.

Attached: thanks-jesus.jpg (500x588, 72K)

White Soft men-boys are a minority now. lol eventually we’ll breed you out

>chupatrompi
KEK

Attached: trump-confort.jpg (750x1003, 99K)

No, but we have a shit ton of somalians though. it sucks

Why is Mexico such a shit hole? Is it because Mexicans?

Attached: 1517274276375.jpg (450x431, 218K)

You sound like you're from Minnesota.

Yup, in CA, completely overrun. They elected a former illegal alien to be a CA rep recently. She did 80 percent of her acceptance speech in Spanish like a true asshole.

As a white person, why do you still stay there? You should move down to AZ. We're whiter and a red state(for now). We could use more based white people.

Attached: 1504653264475.jpg (650x755, 103K)

>Implying all Mexicans vote democrat
>Implying Tex-Mex aren't conservative as shit
Or did you mean commiefornia? Oh no, a steadfast blue state has a sub population that votes democrat! Whatever will we do?

Attached: Meanwhileinpoland_d9e956_6301634.png (795x960, 1.11M)

Texas cities voted blue. Mexicans will be the majority and the majority vote blue. They will outnumber you soon. You dumbasses should close the borders or become minorities.

As soon as mexicans overran CA hepatitis A started spreading all over, over 600 cases, measles and other diseases started showing up again.

La and San Francisco are just people shitting on the street everywhere, basically tijuana just moved into CA.

In sac to one of the illegals stealing cars killed a bunch check of cops, looks like they found him guilty. Not too hard since he admitted it in court.

Nice trips.

Because I grew up here, my grandfather built battleships out of the naval base for ww2. I'm also 5 years into a high end job and it seems a waste to move mid career, though I am tempted. It's getting beyond shitty now, homeless are fucking everywhere now.

because Americans buy drugs and it's impossible for a country to manufacture drugs without brutal torture, mass killings of civilians and spending profits on something other than mansions.

Well, understandable. If things get too bad you can always come down here where we're still fighting the good fight.

>Texas cities voted blue
>implying that matters in the least
>Implying Mexicans only live in cities
>Implying Mexicans in rural areas don't vote red
Not from here, are ya? Keep going, though. I'm more than happy to entertain you while you wait on your wife to finish fucking her bull

>Calls someone a cuck while trying to say Mexicans don't vote Democrat overwhelmingly
>Is a retard from rural Texas who lets his daughters suck off Pablo because he put on a MAGA hat.

Attached: 1498954190571.jpg (758x1024, 159K)

rekt

Sorry, friend, it seems that cuck comment offended you. I may have been a bit hasty with my assumption. It may very well be that you are the financial husband, in which case what your wife does with her physical husband does not constitute cuckolding. I apologise for any offense, intentional or otherwise.
Nice sauce on that image tho. No need to samefag

mystatesman.com/news/number-texas-latino-voters-climbed-percent-2016-records-show/O8b3mnjP20l3erCaH1xcFI/

>gets BTFO in an argument
>resorts to petty name calling because he doesn't have an argument
>Is still a cuckservative that thinks any day now the wetbacks are gonna vote republican just like Reagan said they would
Time to kick those fuckers out and close the boarder or lose Texas.

Attached: 1517279551537.jpg (680x881, 183K)

>being this mad on a lithuanian yak breeding forum
>being this mad
>2018
How's it feel knowing that your carefully planned disinformation campaign is on the same level as low quality shitposting?

Attached: 1521853806842.png (1000x1080, 161K)

Attached: shithole president.jpg (1024x1024, 186K)

We didn't cross the border. The border crossed us. The Monroe Doctrine is craven theft.

Attached: North America 1812.png (800x895, 181K)